Do reptilain humanoid shapeshifters run the world?

Such technology seems far fetched but you’re spot on about them having secret access to technology which the public has no access to. Apparently some companies have access to medicinal cures but will never release it as they regret what happened with the Polio vaccine

1 Like

It’s a possibility. A very minor one but it’s possible.

Yes many civilizations speak of Serpent beings like Nags but most people fail to realize that Hindus saw them as beings who chose their moral alligment and preferred to live alone in their realm. My Gnosis tells me that Seshnag and Vasuki may predate most Hindu Gods but gave up their positions for a new cycle to continue. Buddhists believe for the most part that the Nagas are benevolent. So these aren’t beings that seeknto control us. They just like being left alone. When I was afriad of malicious entities, I saw a beautiful Nag woman in her human form and when she left, my mind and energy was at peace.

Also Reptile symbolism particularly Serpent was sacred to all pre Abrahamic civilizations.

So our world leaders may be dicks and I won’t deny that they work with some pretty fucking dark beings but the Reptilians are likely not one of them. In fact they seem like scapegoats. I personally won’t work with them because my path isn’t drawn towards ETs. The Nagas on the other hand seem dope.

1 Like

I’m a victim of there mind control tech and can show how it’s done. But anyways yea I so believe they have had the cure for cancer for years and years when’s the last time you heard of a royalty or president exc dieing from cancer. Just recently a study showed go sound vibration resonating waves 11 times greater then one another can be used to kill cancer cells how long ago was this found out befor a public study found it lol. Let alone how much more they have on the info.

It’s probably such a huge list of stuff big pharma and the world powers can cure but want to seen out the commoners and make money on treatments compaired to a single payment for a cure. It’s sorta insane to think about how much an implant could really do considering they can make you just not suffer withdrawal that much and get rid of cravings for addicts.

2 Likes

Some day even subliminals can be used to heal diseases. Also the cure for most medical issues is diet and excercise. Unfortunately we are always bombarded by a mix of negative and positive subliminals in the media which with time have an effect on us.

That and the side effects of most modern medicine fuck people up in the long run. So many cancer patients get cancer again and it comes back worse. Same with other medical concerns. There are people who cure themselves (or die trying) and it sometimes works. Most may remain silent as they don’t want to sound mad.

3 Likes