Do paranormal investigative instruments like the K2, EVP recorders, motion sensors etc, actually work?

Can Paranormal equipment can be used to detect demons and angels while you are invoking if the person has no 3rd eye activation???

5 Likes

You’re just posting whatever comes to your mind today don’t you ? lol

Yes they work. I use them sometimes, many are using them, while also many others believe they’re B.S the same way many people believe magick and witchcraft are fantasy and mental delusions.

Yes.

7 Likes

These questions are at least fun and good enough to not get annoyed to be honest.

4 Likes

This one was serious,becuz I was thinking of buying Paranormal equiments…

4 Likes

Can you tell me which entities are these shown in YouTube video,it’s a Paranormal video…have a look at it…

Watch the video at 6:30 and other part at 13:16
2 Likes

It’s ok I love your questions, it was a compliment :slight_smile:

If you’re thinking of buying ones then go ahead. The basics you’ll need :

1 - PSB 7 Spirit Box
2 - Sensitive Audio Recorder ( Sony or Olympus are the best for that )
3 - K2 Meter is optional but would be great if you could get one

That’s all. You could add tons more later on. Those are enough to start and have really good results.

4 Likes

Although its best to open your senses :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I can’t tell which entities are in the video my apology. But very interesting video, except for the weird intro ! Thank you

That’s debatable and a whole different and complicated subject, but I would mostly agree :+1:

3 Likes

First one was a black entity in the window,second one was apparition of small baby crying…

2 Likes

Machines can get broken,can be lost,maybe its expensive etc… And this person is a beginner so :smiley:
And I am completely interested if these machines really work,maybe I can convince some of my friends to the dark side :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Good points :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Watch the video at 6:30 and 13:16,can u tell that is it real???

2 Likes

Problem with videos you can’t really know for sure because for many it’s just a business, they make money from YT and product recommendations etc.

In my opinion 6:30 it’s possible or very likely that it’s real. But 13:16 is probably completely fake.

3 Likes

Check this funny video calling Jesus :joy: at 3 AM

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: With 5G coming soon that’s wonderful news for all believers ! Atheists and satanist will probably just missed-call and spam him to death, again :joy:

4 Likes

What in the actual fuck :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

let me rewrite your question - please –

Do paranormal investigative instruments like the K2, EVP recorders, motion sensors etc, actually work ?

J

1 Like

I got it.

1 Like

Can Paranormal equipment be used to detect demons and angels while you are invoking if the person has no 3rd eye activation???

You mean like, Hey like wow man, there’s this really dark, uncool, negative aura around you, that is giving off these huge EVPs, because someone died on the property and there like trying to make contact with the you to like gain your attention…

No these EVP devices were created to pick up electromagnetic activity. Demons/spirits are incorporate beings and communicate telepathically with humans with voice or visions, so these devices wouldn’t pick anything up or be photographed.

The problem as I see it is the media and television many of these paranormal invedtigators have decided to cash in to include Ghost Hunter’s with two brain dead plumbers who fabricate many episodes with camera tricks and after effects.

3 Likes

I donno, I used an evp during a meditation and Paimon spoke to me through it on three separate occasions. My gauze reader went nuts at the same time, the readings especially strong around my freshly chatged sigil for him. Ive had interesting results so far using the tools during my sessions.

4 Likes