Do i really need it?

So i have had figured out how to access the theta gamma sync in seconds. I dont do any meditation, i just focus my will and im there. i can do it everywhere, when i walk, while driving, even in school. sometimes i activate it accidentally. So my question is…do i still need to meditate if i mastered the theta gamma sync?

Meditation has nothing to do with the Theta/Gamma Sync. They are NOT the same.

Theta/Gamma is simply a deep state of trance. Meditation, on the other hand, is method for controlling your own mind. It aids in focus, and concentration, two things essential to working magick while in the Theta/Gamma Sync. It also improves memory, learning comprehension, calms the nervous system, decreases blood pressure, enables emotional equilibrium, and increases your sense of well being.

Theta/Gamma can be the result of meditation, but don’t confuse the end with the means. Meditation has much more to offer a magician than a mere altered state of consciousness.

7 Likes

So if i understand correctly. If i start to meditate more often and serious it will have a beneficial effect on my magickal working, is that correct? And now that i do my spells and rituals with success, with the help of meditation i will be even better at it?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like