Do entities/daemons work with LGBT people?

Greetings all,

This is my first post and I hope it won’t come across as offensive or unintelligent. Being a lesbian woman myself, I have often wondered whether these ancient beings would look down on working with someone from the LGBT community. I could be VERY wrong, however I am almost embarsssed when it comes to rituals And asking for results (matters of the heart) concerning the same sex. Please could somebody either give me their own first hand experience/input or could someone advise with their own knowledge?

Greetings from the UK!

Elle x

2 Likes

They don’t care about your gender.

Yea, you are bah dum tss

5 Likes

Yes they do, please run search on here and you’ll find a lot of existing discussion about this. :+1:

This little imp has a very important message for you! :smiley:

intro3

1 Like

You shouldn’t be shy when asking this stuff cause you’re just learning, It’s okay bro… Be yourself and ask, you’ll get your answer.

5 Likes

Umm… I don’t think they do care abt which sexuality u r
But remember They will respect u if u respect them

3 Likes

Nope they dont. I have worked with deities despite being a bisexual man. They dont care about our sexualities. In fact some spirits can cause better effects in homosexual people. VK jehannum is a amazing occultist and many would say one of the best of our times and he is bisexual as well.

4 Likes

I don’t think spirits have the same hang ups as humans do. Race, gender, sexuality, disability, it won’t matter.

5 Likes

In my experience, they don’t care about your sexual orientation, gender, race etc. They care about who you are beyond that, and your spiritual potential.

4 Likes

These beings do not care about race, creed, gender, sexuality, etc. They probably dont even consider it in the slightest. All that matters is your energy…your potential and the like. You gotta realize these entities operate on a level of pure energy where none of these things humans care about matter in any sense.

4 Likes

I’ve had no issues.

1 Like

Does that not go without saying? :thinking:

What they would probably “look down on” is the appearance of you choosing to define yourself by big tent, social movements instead of personal character. I doubt they care about the fact that you perceive yourself to be lesbian.

2 Likes

Yes. They dont get caught up in the sort of shenanigans Humans do. Nothing wrong with having a personal label but in this day and age people obsess over identity. Its not even a consideration on higher planes.

3 Likes

That’s how you know if it’s quality friendship/relationship in the physical world or if its fake. Is it label influence or person in front of you inner soul influence?

If you hear comments like… I only see you as a friend or all these dating labels status then you got your answer that it’s label focus and they are low vibration superficial folks. Time to move on as it’s waste of time or if you think you can teach them to treat base on soul, good luck.

2 Likes

For this to even be a thought in your mind…to then become a question asked… I can’t help but wonder what kind of upbrining /religious background you must have had…although I have a pretty good idea…and what experiences lead to such self conscious worries about something so insignificant. I can see that you have yet to actually experience a real connection with a force or universal aspect. Best of luck to you on ypur path and I sincerely hope you are not still burdened by the yolk of the bigotry of your family.

1 Like

I don’t see why any entity would even care about that. They may care more about your hair color.

Also, we don’t care more about your sexual preferences than we care about your hair color.

Welcome. You’re home.

2 Likes

Oh I care, I very much do care, hair color is huge with me.

3 Likes

Gingers. Admit it. I know it. In the end you and me are very much alike jaja!

3 Likes

I’VE BEEN FOUND OUT

1 Like