Do blood pacts last even after you die?. And who is Satan?. I’ve seen a lot of ndes of hell

Lol. No shame on you @Isamo_Minami. I am not putting all the eggs in the same basket. Not all demons are evil but most are evil and that is why i put demon in quote to state that Lucifer isnt “evil”. Even if i say demons are evil i still work with them when i want to do something evil. So in the same vein every entity is VERY important.

Has there ever been a case of angels disturbing anyone?No! But there are countless cases of demons disturbing people. Research and see for yourself.

Yes, there is! On this forum has a lot of these cases! lol

Some of them can cause depression, like Ellubatel. Some of them show your mistakes in very hard ways, like Anael. Zachael, as the angel of purification and mercy, can exhaust ALL your energy, letting you “off the earth” for a really long period of time.

As I said, there’s no good and evil on those entities. There are ways that we don’t know. Again, by judging an angel good and a demon evil you are doing a HUGE mistake because their ways are HUGELY different than ours. Angels CAN harm us. In very bad ways, even if it’s for our own good. Same on devils, Belial can be a GREAT guy, but he can destroy your life also, and that depends literally on you. Sallos makes me feel “love” in the purest state as ever, like Haniel couldn’t (instead of it, I felt very depressed also before becoming linked with “love emotions” again).

I’m not being the “wise guy” here (literally not) but that’s an area that I study a lot, and practice a lot. And already seen a lot of stuff that makes me put ANY moral stuff aside those entities. Again: there’s NO moral, NO good and evil in those entities. These statements are on YOU and ME only.

4 Likes

So agree with this.

Sorry @Lord_Raven but most times when someone makes statements that Angels cause no harm and most Demons are evil that person has not actually worked in depth with either nor have they researched much on this forum.

So I give you this advice, look it up here and check out what people who’ve done it say :slight_smile:
You’ll find some that validate you but you’ll also find many more that are now what you think.

I can say Belial, King Paimon and others have been hugely helpful and kind to me.
I’ll also put out that some people tell me working with Morrigan is evil or she’ll try to destroy me but that’s a load of shit too lol.

Remember Spirits do really come as you see them. If you fear they do get annoyed and will mess with you. If you try to call them Solomon style they’ll get pissed and mess shit up.

They are definetly not black and white.

4 Likes

Lucifer still shows his Arch Angel/Divine part often. Even his darker part. Lucifer is all :-).
Many of us don’t know the whole story.

King Paimon still rules a legion of Angels, Demons and Djinns.

1 Like

your so very wrong Lord sallos is all about love lord dantalion just likes the finer things and lord malphas doesnt ask for much but they all want to help…yea there are evil demons but humans and even angels are no diffrent not one bit angels do attack ppl and ppl think its a demon attacking them they are not diffrent from one another not one bit

1 Like

@Satan, I work with both Angels, Demons.
Your dreams doesn’t necessary mean that Demons haunt you. Could be a lower entity. Mostly they thrive on your fears.

If I was you I would do a 1) banishing ritual in your house and then a 2) cleansing ritual.
2) Clean your house first, open windows (puts energy into it) make holy water (I bless this water in the name of Source, God, Angels, High ranking Daemon, Lucifer, whatever you work with and banish all negative energies). Then spray the water in the corners of your rooms (with this holy water I banish negative energies).
Water: Vinegar, Water Salt.

You can use sandalwood incense with the cleansing or Sage…

For step one (banishing) look into my journal: My Journal into Magick

LBPR, or I Am grounding and banishing or KOF. I think if you do the banishing ritual in your temple and sleeping room the problems would already stop.

as far as being attacked call the one whom you have to speak to the entity you called n see if they can stop it

1 Like

Absolutely right @bunny4cam. Nowadays after a ritual I aks my spirit to banish any negative entity/energy that may come with the invocation.

1 Like

any one that stays whether i call on them or not just pigs out on food i leave out lol its a way to keep them from harming me n my loved ones cause i dont know how to banish n i dont want to get rid of my entities either by doing so so food is a way to love in any ones heart or n their case energy full tummies lol lmao

2 Likes

Idk man… King Paimon is pretty awesome. lol.

The Lesser Banishing Ritual Of The Pentagram. Hermetic Qabalah )O( - YouTube Anyway, hope this helps.

1 Like

I read, and hear a lot of pact of histories. More semi pacts u can do for 6 monts and up. Or years. Tey want u sure. I hear tey are black, sharp teeth, tall and love bite you and torture you. As long u knw how to deal. Who carez, mostly fall to easy. Sime are smart, but 10 years go fast. Tat is not a good deal. Tru i hear, lucifer can be reasonable, or satan most pact are made whit rare demons. Weird.

2 Likes

I’m kinda scared I’m going to hell now.

1 Like

That’s OK; Hell sounds pretty cool. :wink:

1 Like
3 Likes

Dan Updike puts it much better than I can.

1 Like

So…you do offerings for parasites…? That doesn’t keep them away. You just give them more reasons to stay.

Learn to banish, magick 101. Find a banishing ritual that fits you and use it, or make your own.

3 Likes

not really an offering for them but its more idk how to explain it to you…

What I’ve been told and from what I’ve gathered is that the Cacodaemons doing the damage and scaring people are often either remnants of human psychic baggage spat out into the outer/lower regions of the Planes or are newly made Daemons trying to get some bonus points for notoriety to get their names out there often using the names of big shots to make themselves look bigger than they actually are (and are often reprimanded accordingly).

Older beings have seen too much to go screwing with people, it always ends the same, if they want to mess with someone they go long and subtle or they just say screw it and move on to more lucrative uses of their time. Do you really thing the hotshots of the Infernal Empire have enough time to do all the things they’re listed for and still have time to torture unsuspecting schmucks on the side? What would be the gain if they have the energy of having been around that long and learning to get by on forces much older and far more powerful than little duracells like us.

1 Like

Alright if you say so.