Do Ars Goetia Demons take away your male principle ? Plus how do i protect against possesion?

Forgive my ignorance, and correct me if I’m wrong; I do believe possession is something one has to open themselves up for in order to experience it

The possessed need to open themselves to the entity by inviting and agreeing for that entity to enter their body and take control of them during the duration of the operation

I personally (opinion) do not think it is possible for spirits to randomly possess random people like seen in the movies or the common beliefs being held by the majority of people

So by that, i do not think it is possible or even necessary to protect oneself from being possessed since they’d have already opened themselves up for the experience and had already made peace with it mentally which defeats the point of protecting themselves

(Personal opinion) - Can imposters and parasite possess the mage? It’s very much possible. Still then, the mage would have to open themselves up for that to happen and ask for the spirit to take possession of their body - (personal opinion) such be the case, warding can be very helpful to keep any negative and parasitic forces

I’m in no way an expert in that area, since that is an art I am working on developing and something I still have yet to experience myself but through my preparation, I’ve gathered some information from those whom have been through it and mastered it - it is from their shared knowledge I drew that conclusion. Up to this point, it is just an opinion/my opinion nothing more

Hope this provides some insight

What I have learned in relation to that also as per own personal experience, the more you work with these entities, you start becoming more like them

Overtime, the qualities and likeness of the said entity become more and more present in the mage’s life to the point where the line is so blurred it becomes practically impossible to distinguish between the mage’s true self and the entity’s characteristics

Needless to say, the mage’s qualities and characteristics are still there. It’s just the likenesses of the entity becomes more and more present in their life and overtime becomes the default mode for the mage

I personally can attest to that, per personal experience, for some times now, I’ve been noticing changes taken place in my life and my own personality, they are slowly changing and morphing into that of some entities I’ve been working very closely with

That I wouldn’t call a possession tho

Since that is something that takes a long period of time to develop and even for me to notice, whilst possession is something that happens relatively quick

I do not have any intent to refute what you’re saying, one question I have, aren’t those entities’ abilities include assisting the mage and teach the mage how to manifest their will and co-create with them?

I find that a bit strange, was there any context provided?

Demons can’t simply take away your ability to work magick/perform manifestation as they cannot take away your ability to Will.

In addition, Universal Mastery is a grifter. For instance, his videos on the Qliphoth say that the Qliphoth essentially eats you up and spits you out (true for the most part there) but says that there is naught to be gained from it, this is incorrect from everyone else’s experience.

He says that you need to go through the “Tunnels of Amalek” which no one else has heard of, and the only way to go through these Tunnels of Amalek is -of course- to subscribe to his Patreon. He also says that the Tunnels of Set are the other side of the Sephiroth, which is in part true, because they are relational to the Qliphoth, not the Sephiroth.

I’d stay away from his channel, or at least take it with a heaping grain of salt.

Happy evoking, you’ll be just fine

1 Like