DNA for baneful magick

I am studying working and preparing for performing a Baneful Magick Death Spell on the man who seduced my twin daughters to marry him as 2nd and 3rd wives in his families Mormon polygamist cult- in which he basically kept them as prisoners and sex slaves, and horrible abuse nearly killing one of them during 10 years. We finally got them and their kids rescued, and he was found guilty of some felonies and has 7 years gov. housing. Which could easily be life sentence. However after 3 months into his sentence he already has his first parole meeting this month. and it sounds likely he will not do mandatory 7 years, just a percentage. Noone in our family wants him to ever get out, and the only way he should come out early is feet first and toes up with a slight outward tilt. This is not a petty issue, if and when he comes out, everyones futures are going to be in chaos. I failed my girls once before by not fighting hard enough to derail their youthful indiscretion, but now I am all committed, I would prevent it bare handed if I could- but my wife needs me for her dialysis nurse and 24/7 ‘dofor’. So I am relegated to as much baneful magick as I can and as many death spells as possible. I also have to use Baneful magick and reversal magick on his family as they have done a lot of ‘Mormon mojo’ on my and my family. but him first.
1 question is due to my deteriorating health, I am not sure how much violent screaming and activity and Emotion I can throw; too much and I land in migraine court- that could derail me for days. but I will do all I can. Also, if I plant some of his DNA in his effigy, like the sticky part of an envelope he licked, will that be good enough. Getting anything else will be really difficult, but I also plan to use his prison pic on the doll where his face should be

Just some thoughts

-You already have his undergarments/magic Mormon underwear. This should be a suitable link as well as the handwritten letters he sent your family that you should have copied and sent to the parole board by now.

-If you believe his family is working “Mormon mojo” on you and yours its not out of the realm of possibility they are working for his early release. Stop them from working against you and on his behalf. Bind them, sever their link to you as well as their link to him.

-You don’t have to have a near stroke to do baneful magick, just feel all that rage and helplessness you felt before, think about in the most explicit detail the terrible things this man has done to your daughters and use that to fuel your ritual.

Best of luck
TWF

One thing I forgot to mention Frater, it wouldn’t be a bad idea to ask your ancestors for help. I imagine the children’s grandparents would not be too happy with what this man has done. Light a candle for your parents and ask them to intervene in whatever way they can to stop this person from hurting your family.

[quote="-TWF-, post:2, topic:1918"]Just some thoughts

-You already have his undergarments/magic Mormon underwear. This should be a suitable link as well as the handwritten letters he sent your family that you should have copied and sent to the parole board by now.

<<< Thanks for the reply. We are trying to get his G’s, but last attempt failed as it is very difficult to even get on the cult compound- then several hawk eyes are glue on.
still working on it.

-If you believe his family is working “Mormon mojo” on you and yours its not out of the realm of possibility they are working for his early release. Stop them from working against you and on his behalf. Bind them, sever their link to you as well as their link to him.

<<< working on that. Luckily, no matter the mojo they have; they are mentally and spiritualy weak, hence why they have always feared me. But this winter I may be able to get the G’s of the leaders of the cult compound.

-You don’t have to have a near stroke to do baneful magick, just feel all that rage and helplessness you felt before, think about in the most explicit detail the terrible things this man has done to your daughters and use that to fuel your ritual.

<<< Thanks for the info. after ten years of hate and rage- I feel pretty confident I can summon enough to send him something pretty potent. EA made it sound like a situation which I know would not leave me well.

Thanks !

Best of luck
TWF[/quote]

Excellent- my mom will be more than happy to make them all wish there was a rock in hell they could happy hide for eternity under. !

Going along the ancestors, you might want to make an effigy, stuffing it with baneful powders/herbs/roots whatnot, and his personal concerns. Then go to her grave and summon her up. Bind the effigy’s hands and feet, stick needles in his eyes (to blind him from your work and keep him from stopping you). Write exactly what you want on parchment and seal it with blood. Put it all in a small wooden (or cardboard) coffin and bury it at her grave praying for some whoop ass.
That’s what I’d do. I’d also make sure to explain the court situation. You might wanna ask dead grandpa (your dad) to torment the family.