Djinn, ET's, and sentient items of power!

A lot of questions have been asked about the Djinn, ET’s, and items of power, so I’m going to make a big informtion dump for all of you to get some of your fucking questions answered about these subjects, because I’ve come to notice that nobody who has any experience of this subject is at all willing to share it publiclly, and I’ve come to see that in some regard as necessary because of the total lack of good and coherent information out there. I’ll do my best to respond to you, but my main intention is to start out by dumping a shitload of information just so you have something interesting to research and ponder, rather than the ramblings of religious nut jobs who know nothing about magick and mysticism.

Starting with the Djinn.

I bought one from Necromaster, and I didn’t tell him, but I did a really powerful ritual to make sure I was going to get something amazing out of the object he had yet to create for me.

Normally people don’t discuss this, because it’s an area few ritual magicians honestly venture into in their lifetimes. That and it arouses great jealousy and envy, but that’s because people like Necromaster hoard their secrets so they can charge more for them. more than half the people who bought these objects could have been taught how to consecrate their own, and empower them with various workings.

Now, for me on the other hand, this has been a subject of interest for many years, and in addition to buying several living objects of power in my lifetime, many of which were very impressive, and some of which were consecrated with ritual sacrifice of animals who were stupid enough to wander (or be guided by spirit) into the area where these objects were being crafted…I have consecrated several objects with my own blood and bodily fluids and enchanted them quite thoroughly, to the point where in presence with E.A.'s books and with special methods I have pieced together from his books and symbols that have been delivered to me through my lifetime, they have started creating a vortex of magickal power and momentum that is beginning to place these objects upon my path for free at this point.

The one NECROMASTER gave me was something altogether different. To put this in perspective, powerful spirits of Persian and Babylonian sorcery that my family has been dealing with for a very long time have cowered in fear, and SCREAMED IN TERROR (something I don’t usually hear until I start defending myself) when they saw me invoke one of these creatures for my defense, as if they were all too familiar with the incredible power and legendary sorcery ability of these creatures. This was not some “angel” or “demon” you regularly encounter that these creatures could have easily dealt with.

This Djinn, and the knowledge and power they have, are very different than angels and demons, and they are different from just about any creature, even the few very powerful elementals I’ve come in contact with feel a great deal different than what this creature is.

This is not of this plane, it is a being who’s origin and power…Would force me to define it as being “alien”, in an “extra dimensional” way, and the realm they occupy is perhaps wholly outside of our universe.

In my workings with many entities of myth, ancient spirits, and ET’s, I have come to feel that human perceptions about other life “out there” in the cosmos, other dimensions, and even other universes, are wholly inadequate, insufficient, and grossly unexplored if you want to perceive the true nature of existence of such beings. Humans have a hard time imagining these things, and few science fiction series that have been loaded with actual information or (politically motivated) disinformation. Some of what you see in these shows will capture a glimmer of what’s out there.

Two of my personal favorites that occasionally start to cross the boundary in a healthy and informative way are Star Trek, Next Generation. And Doctor Who. There are a few good series, but I figured I’d put some that are entirely relevant and cover some diverse arrays of these beings, and some healthy contemplations about where some of these strange beings come from, the nature of their existence, and some nice reflection about the nature of the universe and it’s mechanics, which those who use the occult may find this useful. After my own encounter with powerful quantum life forms, I was pleasantly surprised to see the subject of such a life form of this “type” come up in Dr. Who. I could keep listing sources, but they aren’t always reputable and they draw a lot of criticism from people who fail to see a huge portion of the media is saturated with this type of content. I have interacted with much of it, so my opinion is a bit different than most, but often I am pleasantly surprised at what some other humans are postulating, and I will leave it at that.

Personal interaction with a lot of these will rock your world and adjust your perceptions of human life accordingly the more you start to work with them, because the more you do such a thing, the more you will start to transcend your own humanity and awaken into your own living god consciousness. Sounds very tantalizing, until you realize that you’re going to be putting your mundane consciousness through the ringer and cleansing your life of impediments so it can accept a lot of this crazy shit you aren’t used to perceiving.

To know and relate to these beings, is to transcend your mortal shell and mundane consciousness, and to become like them, and to see just how lacking and retarded even the impulses on your Maslow Heirarchy are. Yes, you may even become disgusted with your base needs, or entirely re arrange how you satisfy them. This really isn’t a small degree of shift in perception, at times when I’ve done this to extremes the smell of processed meat alone has instantaneously made me vomit in public. Shitty food that I would have found particularly delicious on any normal day as a monkey person.

You may become disgusted with humanity, and that’s why it’s dangerous to work with malevolent beings, who see them as a race of sheep to be slaughtered, rather than more benevolent beings who have the best interests of humanity, or even the operator at heart, and are willing to bestow those great blessings upon man, and have been known to the ancients as “the good gods” (like the Djinn).

In my research, I have come to realize that many of the Gnostics were thoroughly aware of these types of beings and had created syncretic Christian-Coptic/pagan/Greco-Egyptian forms of magick that were incredibly well developed, it is no coincidence many gnostics talked about the PLURALITY OF WORLDS, and why these transcendentalists were some of the first gnostic targets to be violently exterminated in the first several hundred years A.D. by what is now today, the Catholic Church.

The Djinn on the other hand, to my knowledge and understanding have really only visited the planet near the Middle East, and Islam although not able to thoroughly eradicate their worship, has taken the path of Christianity by spreading plenty of disinformation about their spiritual enemies, in order to keep humans too afraid to work with them, and actually commit to real spiritual progress, and the attainment of real spiritual wisdom, knowledge, and power.

If you start to work in this stuff, it’s best to study a lot of ancient history, and you may in fact unknowingly be picking a side in a cosmic battle for the fate of the planet, as many of the ancients did in fact believe they were actively doing for the collective natures of our souls as a species and a planet. You’ve probably never heard that, because the Catholics and Muslims exterminated these people brutally and thoroughly for centuries until their gods became all but myth and legend in the mind of man.

We’re different, we don’t know the myth by reading about it, we know the myth by doing the mythical, we know the legend by becoming legendary, we are living gods, and in doing we do, and becoming we become. This path isn’t for everyone, and it has its pitfalls, and I’m just trying to give you guys an idea of how I’ve come to know this, through my own personal gnosis, and you can take it or leave it as you see fit. These are just my observations on the world, and I like to think I’m just providing a little guide to safely ponder whether or not you even want to start getting involved.

Best of Luck,
And Thank You For Your Time,
-Frater Apotheosis

1 Like

applause

Everything in this dovetails with my UPG, especially the bits I don’t talk about. Thanks, seriously, for this top quality post.

CAUTION: Brace yourself, this article is long, but it explains why 1. necromaster is a jerk. 2. The crazy ritual I did to make sure IT DIDN’T MATTER!!!

AND THIS IS NECESSARY, SO NONE OF YOU THINK I AM PROMOTING ANY OF HIS SHIT, BECAUSE HE IS AN INCREDIBLY DISHONEST MAGICIAN!!!

A few of you have asked me, what type of Djinn I got, whether it was a normal, or a King and whatnot.

To be honest I wasn’t going to say, but if I have been asked so many times, I think I should be perfectly honest about the whole incident with Necromaster.

So I’m going to list a few details of what I’m comfortable sharing publicly about this whole incident. Because some things need to be cleared up so you guys can stop asking me, and get most of the story.

According to him, two of you paid $5,000 for a King Djinn

Now, I know he actually ended up putting my order last on the binding list, so I know there were quite a few of you buying from him because you got yours first.

I paid $1,000 dollars, and I offered to ship him a very expensive, decent sized stone to put the King Djinn in, he ignored me until I confronted him, and he basically told me that I should be happy with what I’m getting, and that he didn’t have time to deal with my requests, like I was some asshole who wrote him emails asking for charity instead of a customer who just dropped a grand. He also told me “you got the last one” but refused to update the thread, even when I called him on it to do so, so I know he probably sold a lot of these, because he NEVER updated that thread as if the sale was over.

Just in case you were wondering, about his stone…Which turned out to be a tiny piece of obsidian, and I say that, as someone who has picked bigger things out of the ground I walked on in ruins that were destroyed by volcanic activity. I think the case is probably the same for many of you. So I feel a bit insulted, by his arrogance, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this point because his object is “symbolic” with this system of magick or so he claims. Not like we can verify it, because he was so very honest with everyone about what he was doing with these Djinn.

WHEN I PRESSED HIM ON IT, HE SAID HE HAD SOMEONE ELSE BINDING THEM FOR HIM, SO HE’S NOT THAT CRAZY OF A MAGICIAN THAT ANY OF YOU SHOULD KEEP PAYING MONEY FOR ANY OF HIS SERVICES.

But this really wasn’t much of a roadblock for me, just a point I feel was poor customer service, because after I paid him a grand, he dicked me around and kept pushing back the date of the ritual, always saying I told you so about situations that didn’t occur.

Now at this time I see this as an obstacle placed on my path where I needed to decide what I wanted, and what I would do to get it, but then, I really was at a loss, and like all real sorcerers, eventually I realized that even though I paid money, nothing was going to happen unless I got in the ritual room and did my own fucking magick (I’m sure a few of you are nodding your head and rolling your eyes in agreement at that last part as if that wasn’t the first reason you came to this path to begin with).

I grew impatient, and I felt this was a really really horrible situation, where I was going to be dicked out of a lot of money.

And those of you who have worked with me, and been contracted by me for any work, might be surprised that I went out of my way for what I did next, but I had to make sure I WOULD GET WHAT I WANT. Because if I was paying $1,000 dollars, I damn well better.

AND THEN CAME THE RITUAL!!!

In fact, I felt SO ASHAMED and so much like an armchair that eventually I came to the realization that I could have done this myself and saved $1,000! I felt like I had to at least IMMEDIATELY prove to myself that I could do something better, so I went and took a power item I had of a demonic king, cleansed and reconsecrated the object (the identity of which shall remain an ancient secret of lost magic for now), after it had been used in a interesting round of spiritual warfare, as well as a few rituals. So I had already used this object and put a lot of power into it…Not only that but I’m arguably using one of the best materials to make this object. But I still felt I needed to do something different.

I don’t know what possessed me in my intoxicated state, but almost as soon as I came into the ritual room, I assumed position, and started an elaborate ritual I had more or less been given the pieces to as child in the form of images I received in my youthful awakening to magick, that corresponded to things in Eric’s work. I don’t really remember being conscious of any of what I was doing at the time, although in retrospect some things become quite clear, simply that I opened a gateway into my ritual room, a portal to consecrate this, opened directly to the realm of this demonic king…And kept it open for 24 hours, for this is what I was told to do among several other very particular things by the demon himself, so against things like my “better judgement” I decided to do something that “might be a little bit dangerous” according to most of the new age folk and I dove right into the demonic for my apotheosis and ascent…Expecting godhood and glory to greet me. The visceral nature of this ritual shocked me, I was aware something was going on the entire time the portal was open, and I couldn’t wait to get the ritual over with, and close the portal I opened up.

It was like a giant black vortex open in the house, and two very clairvoyant people, and 3 cats, all whom were spiritual familiars, all reacting to this in their own way. Although most people are not able to actively perceive what is going on, the psychic maelstrom makes sure to leave an impact. It will be very obvious that whomever does get around it, will react somehow. This is also one ritual that I took great care for no one to interfere with, and the energy of the ritual seemed to make sure that sort of happened, in fact, the ritual will react pretty violently if you try to interfere or step into this gateway, you might be pretty surprised at what comes out and will attack the living shit out of you.

None of the peace you can get by making yourself a sandwich, is attained if you’re aware of a portal radiating incredibly dark and powerful energy around you, and this portal is always there, and always open, and the effects start to be felt.

The particulars of the ritual can be pretty dangerous, especially if you aren’t willing to follow them to the letter, so I’m not posting them here because I’m incredibly acquainted with how dangerous it is. However after, there was nothing to do but wait…And I did, patiently.

WHEN IT WAS ALL OVER.

I was counting down the days till Necromaster would bind my Djinn, and low and behold on the very day he makes a special post about how he’s never going to be selling them ever again on this site, because “they blow”, “because they have free will”.

That really should tell you everything, and that many “real” magicians cannot stand up to “real” workings, and why you should not pay them any “real” money, if you think magick is “real” at all, and you understand your own divinity.

This Demonic King has shown me that there is a way to contact the Djinn through him, because I was able to do it with his assistance. This is how I KNOW my object had immense power before I ever had it, BECAUSE I SAW THE DJINN BEFORE NECROMASTER DID! I used one power item to facilitate the creation of another.

I remember knowing my ritual was a success, and knowing the king found his mark, because I was able to look at my royal Djinn in the eyes that night. And from then on, I only had to wait until she arrived.

I also have taken great care to make sure that the road to reach my goals is accessible to many magicians. And that the discoveries I’ve made have gone to those who are capable of taking them further. The door will be opened to many who will inevitably follow in my footsteps capably and readily, without hesitation…Why, for the same reason I have done these rituals at all, because it is our nature.

I don’t believe in hoarding secrets, I just don’t believe in disclosing them now, because timing is key.

Oh and I’m not worried about Necromaster, because right now he has sent EMAILS to E.A. begging for him to “remove any negativity” that E.A. has sent his way.

He has been his own downfall, and he is a good example on why you should not take lightly working with a demonic king of any kind.

Hail to Azazel, my bringer of Promethean flame in this story, he is the true hero here, and I merely acted as his willing vessel and servant in these fiendish acts of madness and sorcery.

BUT AS SOON AS I LEARNED I WAS A GOD, I LEARNED I WAS NO MORE THAN A GOD CHILD!!!

I was debating even posting this, before E.A. introduced me to an item of power that let me see that I was simply a child who stumbled upon a lot of good information, and I really had no idea the scope of items of power now that I’ve used one of his in a ritual.

It’s an object so powerful, I wouldn’t recommend most magicians even physically touch it, if they were to have any understanding of it’s purpose, or ability. Something like this is to be taken extremely seriously, even more so than most acts of ascent, and is of a most sacred and holy nature to those who wish to initiate themselves into godhood. I say these words with utmost sincerity and certainty.

For now I am COMPLETELY BOUND from saying more, however, in time I maybe able to be more generous with information, for I feel a great cosmic change is not only going to happen on this planet, but it is manifest destiny.

Now that I have cleared up what issues I wanted here, I will resume carrying on with the 4th law of the Magus on the subject. Now none of you can feel I deceived you when I said I paid Necromaster for what I got, even though, as you can see this is not in my opinion how it came to be in my possession.

P.S. Sorry for all the edits, but as you can tell, a lot has been on my mind lately, and I will make a few more big posts before I disappear into the abyss for a while, if my motivations are unclear, they will become apparent soon.

Reclaiming the Promethian Flame,
-Frater Apotheosis

DO NOT BE SAD AFTER READING MY POSTS

I WANT NONE OF YOU TO HAVE ANY ILLUSIONS IF YOU BOUGHT FROM HIM

YOUR OBJECT COULD BE INCREDIBLY POWERFUL,

BUT THE ONLY WAY IT EVER WILL BE IS IF YOU MAKE IT YOUR OWN!!!

I have heard stories long past of ritual tools being sold to EVEN to members of Koetting’s Inner circle, who took the items which had relatively no power, but were “consecrated”, and managed to turn them into INCREDIBLY WICKED ITEMS OF POWER, THROUGH NOTHING MORE THAN THEIR OWN WORKINGS, AND CONTINUED EFFORT TO BLESS AND CONSECRATE THE ITEM!!!

DON’T EVER GIVE UP ON YOUR QUEST FOR GODHOOD, AND WHEN YOU ARE DECEIVED, LEARN TO BECOME MORE DISCERNING OF REAL MAGICK, INSTEAD OF GOOD MARKETING!!!

NOTHING IS GREATER THAN ONE’S OWN POTENTIAL!!!

Good Luck and Godspeed,
-Frater Apotheosis

Oh and I'm not worried about Necromaster, because right now he has sent EMAILS to E.A. begging for him to "remove any negativity" that E.A. has sent his way.

What is this I don’t even… honestly everytime I hear something about him lately. Anyway he’s probably got other stuff besides EA to worry about at the moment…

Looks like you learned a valuable lesson there, in regards to the rare djinn book I was trying to get for our project I haven’t been able to make much headway there. May have to wing it from scratch and find out this type of spirits secrets ourselves, and I’m ok with that, I can have a ritual set up to look into whatever we need to know about them.

Meh, the Kid is in for some real though times. Several of you have asked me to read on if your death curses would work on him, yes most of them would.

I kept him under close watch for a while cause I want to see what he knows, he does know some stuff but he is nothing to be afraid of. If you can sit him down and get him to stop rambling about “How powerful he is” or “How much he hates EA” he actually has some really good advice, he gave me some good resources to look up for the runes.

I am glad you had this gnosis Frater A. Sorry that you had to deal with the not so pleasant side of Necro, I had to deal with him too but I have banished him from my life as he was a real downer.

I think Frater A makes an excellent point, learn to do it yourself (unless it is a big emergency)

[quote=“Frater Apotheosis, post:4, topic:2857”]CAUTION: Brace yourself, this article is long, but it explains why 1. necromaster is a jerk. 2. The crazy ritual I did to make sure IT DIDN’T MATTER!!!

AND THIS IS NECESSARY, SO NONE OF YOU THINK I AM PROMOTING ANY OF HIS SHIT, BECAUSE HE IS AN INCREDIBLY DISHONEST MAGICIAN!!!

A few of you have asked me, what type of Djinn I got, whether it was a normal, or a King and whatnot.

To be honest I wasn’t going to say, but if I have been asked so many times, I think I should be perfectly honest about the whole incident with Necromaster.

So I’m going to list a few details of what I’m comfortable sharing publicly about this whole incident. Because some things need to be cleared up so you guys can stop asking me, and get most of the story.

According to him, two of you paid $5,000 for a King Djinn

Now, I know he actually ended up putting my order last on the binding list, so I know there were quite a few of you buying from him because you got yours first.

I paid $1,000 dollars, and I offered to ship him a very expensive, decent sized stone to put the King Djinn in, he ignored me until I confronted him, and he basically told me that I should be happy with what I’m getting, and that he didn’t have time to deal with my requests, like I was some asshole who wrote him emails asking for charity instead of a customer who just dropped a grand. He also told me “you got the last one” but refused to update the thread, even when I called him on it to do so, so I know he probably sold a lot of these, because he NEVER updated that thread as if the sale was over.

Just in case you were wondering, about his stone…Which turned out to be a tiny piece of obsidian, and I say that, as someone who has picked bigger things out of the ground I walked on in ruins that were destroyed by volcanic activity. I think the case is probably the same for many of you. So I feel a bit insulted, by his arrogance, but I will give him the benefit of the doubt on this point because his object is “symbolic” with this system of magick or so he claims. Not like we can verify it, because he was so very honest with everyone about what he was doing with these Djinn.

WHEN I PRESSED HIM ON IT, HE SAID HE HAD SOMEONE ELSE BINDING THEM FOR HIM, SO HE’S NOT THAT CRAZY OF A MAGICIAN THAT ANY OF YOU SHOULD KEEP PAYING MONEY FOR ANY OF HIS SERVICES.

But this really wasn’t much of a roadblock for me, just a point I feel was poor customer service, because after I paid him a grand, he dicked me around and kept pushing back the date of the ritual, always saying I told you so about situations that didn’t occur.

Now at this time I see this as an obstacle placed on my path where I needed to decide what I wanted, and what I would do to get it, but then, I really was at a loss, and like all real sorcerers, eventually I realized that even though I paid money, nothing was going to happen unless I got in the ritual room and did my own fucking magick (I’m sure a few of you are nodding your head and rolling your eyes in agreement at that last part as if that wasn’t the first reason you came to this path to begin with).

I grew impatient, and I felt this was a really really horrible situation, where I was going to be dicked out of a lot of money.

And those of you who have worked with me, and been contracted by me for any work, might be surprised that I went out of my way for what I did next, but I had to make sure I WOULD GET WHAT I WANT. Because if I was paying $1,000 dollars, I damn well better.

AND THEN CAME THE RITUAL!!!

In fact, I felt SO ASHAMED and so much like an armchair that eventually I came to the realization that I could have done this myself and saved $1,000! I felt like I had to at least IMMEDIATELY prove to myself that I could do something better, so I went and took a power item I had of a demonic king, cleansed and reconsecrated the object (the identity of which shall remain an ancient secret of lost magic for now), after it had been used in a interesting round of spiritual warfare, as well as a few rituals. So I had already used this object and put a lot of power into it…Not only that but I’m arguably using one of the best materials to make this object. But I still felt I needed to do something different.

I don’t know what possessed me in my intoxicated state, but almost as soon as I came into the ritual room, I assumed position, and started an elaborate ritual I had more or less been given the pieces to as child in the form of images I received in my youthful awakening to magick, that corresponded to things in Eric’s work. I don’t really remember being conscious of any of what I was doing at the time, although in retrospect some things become quite clear, simply that I opened a gateway into my ritual room, a portal to consecrate this, opened directly to the realm of this demonic king…And kept it open for 24 hours, for this is what I was told to do among several other very particular things by the demon himself, so against things like my “better judgement” I decided to do something that “might be a little bit dangerous” according to most of the new age folk and I dove right into the demonic for my apotheosis and ascent…Expecting godhood and glory to greet me. The visceral nature of this ritual shocked me, I was aware something was going on the entire time the portal was open, and I couldn’t wait to get the ritual over with, and close the portal I opened up.

It was like a giant black vortex open in the house, and two very clairvoyant people, and 3 cats, all whom were spiritual familiars, all reacting to this in their own way. Although most people are not able to actively perceive what is going on, the psychic maelstrom makes sure to leave an impact. It will be very obvious that whomever does get around it, will react somehow. This is also one ritual that I took great care for no one to interfere with, and the energy of the ritual seemed to make sure that sort of happened, in fact, the ritual will react pretty violently if you try to interfere or step into this gateway, you might be pretty surprised at what comes out and will attack the living shit out of you.

None of the peace you can get by making yourself a sandwich, is attained if you’re aware of a portal radiating incredibly dark and powerful energy around you, and this portal is always there, and always open, and the effects start to be felt.

The particulars of the ritual can be pretty dangerous, especially if you aren’t willing to follow them to the letter, so I’m not posting them here because I’m incredibly acquainted with how dangerous it is. However after, there was nothing to do but wait…And I did, patiently.

WHEN IT WAS ALL OVER.

I was counting down the days till Necromaster would bind my Djinn, and low and behold on the very day he makes a special post about how he’s never going to be selling them ever again on this site, because “they blow”, “because they have free will”.

That really should tell you everything, and that many “real” magicians cannot stand up to “real” workings, and why you should not pay them any “real” money, if you think magick is “real” at all, and you understand your own divinity.

This Demonic King has shown me that there is a way to contact the Djinn through him, because I was able to do it with his assistance. This is how I KNOW my object had immense power before I ever had it, BECAUSE I SAW THE DJINN BEFORE NECROMASTER DID! I used one power item to facilitate the creation of another.

I remember knowing my ritual was a success, and knowing the king found his mark, because I was able to look at my royal Djinn in the eyes that night. And from then on, I only had to wait until she arrived.

I also have taken great care to make sure that the road to reach my goals is accessible to many magicians. And that the discoveries I’ve made have gone to those who are capable of taking them further. The door will be opened to many who will inevitably follow in my footsteps capably and readily, without hesitation…Why, for the same reason I have done these rituals at all, because it is our nature.

I don’t believe in hoarding secrets, I just don’t believe in disclosing them now, because timing is key.

Oh and I’m not worried about Necromaster, because right now he has sent EMAILS to E.A. begging for him to “remove any negativity” that E.A. has sent his way.

He has been his own downfall, and he is a good example on why you should not take lightly working with a demonic king of any kind.

Hail to Azazel, my bringer of Promethean flame in this story, he is the true hero here, and I merely acted as his willing vessel and servant in these fiendish acts of madness and sorcery.

BUT AS SOON AS I LEARNED I WAS A GOD, I LEARNED I WAS NO MORE THAN A GOD CHILD!!!

I was debating even posting this, before E.A. introduced me to an item of power that let me see that I was simply a child who stumbled upon a lot of good information, and I really had no idea the scope of items of power now that I’ve used one of his in a ritual.

It’s an object so powerful, I wouldn’t recommend most magicians even physically touch it, if they were to have any understanding of it’s purpose, or ability. Something like this is to be taken extremely seriously, even more so than most acts of ascent, and is of a most sacred and holy nature to those who wish to initiate themselves into godhood. I say these words with utmost sincerity and certainty.

For now I am COMPLETELY BOUND from saying more, however, in time I maybe able to be more generous with information, for I feel a great cosmic change is not only going to happen on this planet, but it is manifest destiny.

Now that I have cleared up what issues I wanted here, I will resume carrying on with the 4th law of the Magus on the subject. Now none of you can feel I deceived you when I said I paid Necromaster for what I got, even though, as you can see this is not in my opinion how it came to be in my possession.

P.S. Sorry for all the edits, but as you can tell, a lot has been on my mind lately, and I will make a few more big posts before I disappear into the abyss for a while, if my motivations are unclear, they will become apparent soon.

Reclaiming the Promethian Flame,
-Frater Apotheosis[/quote]

You can’t just mention this powerful object and not expect people to want to know more! So what is it that E.A. gave u??!!

G

Im spechless.but i see lots of thef in the magik community.

This is a really cool read, thanks!

I know I’m not the only one hoping you’ll share more, Frater A, especially regarding your object that you mentioned: my interest, because I have almost an allergy to completing anyone else’s ritual to the letter, or using anyone else’s tools, is to wonder whether it’s something one can make oneself, whether it requires anything of a specific type (from a location or made of certain things, doctrine-of-sigs style) and so on.

That might not be something you can answer without virtually giving the entire story though, so I’m just putting out out there and not expecting that I’m entitled to an answer! :wink:

... I feel a great cosmic change is not only going to happen on this planet, but it is manifest destiny.

Hell yeah. And I was feeling and seeing and being told that long before I heard of this place or got involed in black magick or anything of that nature, YEARS before, which is why I’m so committed and so determined.

Nice thread man! Id just like to have some more info on ET’s. Some days ago I didnt even know they were real lol.

@Diazin: yes, it would be interesting to hear peoples’ positions re: the so-called ‘alien’…

I told you so? Anyone?

99.9% of the ‘djinn’ items for sale on the internet are useless pieces of rock.

But still nobody listens to me.

And do you know what I think of the magical abilities of 99.9% of the people who buy them?

Frauds and nutcases … welcome to the world of the occult.

So… I’ve been back and forth for about a week now on whether to post this…In a recent conversation, my associate and good friend Mr. S. indicated to me that he’s perfectly capable of binding and securing the obedience and loyalty of Djinn.

Hi sultitan what kind of Djin does your good friend Mr. S bind and how much does he charge? Does he have any reviews of his products?

Oh, you’ll find glowing reviews from many prominent sources…Charles Manson, Gerald Ford, several popes, Pol Pot, Beyonce… most of history’s greatest monsters, actually. The price for his services is very reasonable. It only costs YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL!!! HAHAHAHA!

[quote=“Poete Maudit, post:13, topic:2857”]I told you so? Anyone?

99.9% of the ‘djinn’ items for sale on the internet are useless pieces of rock.

But still nobody listens to me.

And do you know what I think of the magical abilities of 99.9% of the people who buy them?

Frauds and nutcases … welcome to the world of the occult.[/quote]

This could not have been better timed. I laughed a bit and cried a bit.

This topic was chosen specifically because my post on controlled evolution has been brought to my attention, as well as this thread, multiple times.

This thread has been referenced so many times. It’s also been referenced for lacking content about E.T. Well, since that’s such a very hard subject to cover in depth, I thought I’d give you a little narrow slice of the cake so you can get a glimpse of what the rest of the inside looks like, rather than just guessing like most people do. You’ll get to see, the cake is pretty disgusting, and you probably want nothing to do with it.

Since it has come up in messages and posts, I thought I should only resume and complete my work here on it at least in part before I leave.

So here it is, the final dose of the crazy trinity.

ET & Secret Wars.

The government has been extremely interested in genetic manipulation and E.T. technology for a long time. Occasionally, something goes to shit and something absolutely crazy happens that can’t be kept secret forever, and I say this, because the incident below that I mention is something supporting evidence can be found from.

The government has been interested in such endeavors for a long time but even through their experience it is revealed they clearly do not understand the dangers of such an activity. Basically, the story of Phillip Schneider and his missing fingers and crispy crittered toes, is the end result of a raid on the Dulce base, after an entire human team of scientists was forcibly taken to become part of an alien experiment and basically taken to the levels of the base which humans do not normally enter into like levels 5-7 (Specifically level 6 aka “nightmare hall” where the genetic experiments happen), this was probably because the entire team found information they weren’t intended to have. The Aliens there, decided they would kill 2 birds with one stone, by turning the entire team into the next set of experiments. But the govt decided that a line had clearly been crossed there. The end result was shitload of secret special forces teams blasting a hole into this part of the base levels, and going in to “recover” the team, almost being entirely wiped out in the process but still accomplishing the job. Phillip recounts being there for the opening of this incident before he was physically maimed by combat and saved by a true black ops soldier who died heroically fighting that day. Phillip even displays his injuries on the video, you can see also see them briefly at the first few seconds of the video from where I’ve forwarded it. He even said, the team wasn’t even informed what they were doing, and Phillip thought he was just going to be excavating an attachment to the base as he was a geologist, but all of the sudden, a few dozen commandos in black berets showed up in his geology camp getting ready for him to drill and specifically place the explosives to tunnel through this strange rock situation. That is when Phillip knew, something was about to happen. According to his casualty count 66 special forces/government workers were killed in this secret operation.

Phillip also said this was part of a war the Russians and United States were involved with against some of these races since this time. However, within the first year it became obvious conventional conflict was futile. I have seen footage from this period of time, where Russian MiG are trying to pursue various craft, and these craft do all sorts of things to evade pilots and corner them by doing letting jets chase them around until suddenly they pull a dead stop INSTANTLY mid flight while being followed to let the jets crash into them and explode, not effecting the UFO at all. Conventional missiles and machine guns had no effect on these vehicles, and I’ve watched them decimate entire squadrons of fighters with no weapons, within minutes, like a cat playing with a live mouse it has caught for sport or amusement.

Someone said they liked my last documentary I posted. So I hope you like this one. This video is full of stuff, but I’m gonna fast forward it so you only really need to listen for the first 5 minutes to get verification of most of what I’m saying. If you want more, watch all of it. There is plenty he talks about specifically with alien metallurgy in parts of specific craft to some extent, and provides examples in conventional warfare. I’ve skipped that section though, so if you want it you’ll have to open the video up and start it from scratch.

EDIT: Due to technical difficulties, fast forward to 16:00 if you want to just watch for 5 minutes.

PHILIP SCHNEIDER - UNDERGROUND ALIEN BASES (FULL VERSION)

I’m starting it off in the place in the video he talks about his involvement in this. It’s a little slow starting out, but it’s to give you depth and understanding into what he was claiming.

If you want verification for this man’s claims, I want you to realize he died, and all of the notes from his lectures and about UFOs were gone, he hung himself, when he had various means including a gun (which is often preferable to men who have them). He died with signs of torture, and after being strangled to death with piano wire. There were also numerous situations that were incredibly strange regarding his death…Including the fact the only thing taken from his residence, were dealing with his lectures and notes on UFOs and his metallic artifacts were also all taken as well.

The authorities claimed, his death was a suicide, his wife explains why she doesn’t believe that’s possible here, including the fact there are several key circumstances around his murder that were outright ignored.

They strangled him to death, because he didn’t keep quiet.

[url=http://www.rense.com/general/phil.htm]http://www.rense.com/general/phil.htm[/url]

It should be obvious this is a dangerous game you shouldn’t play with just anyone.

You already possess the knowledge and ability to do this yourself.

You Are Already God,
-Frater Apotheosis