Djijns Are They Safe?

I would not directly work with the Djinn if I was a beginner. That is something for a later stage.

Now some Goetics they say are Djinns and that’s a different story. Duke Dantalion is a Djinn (this is my UPG but others i know have also got the same answer from him), but he is a Goetic spirit.

If you’re interested in the Djinn i would work and build a good rapport with Dantalion and have him guide you from there. He is a fantastic spirit, very wise and powerful and i highly recommend him.

But firstly have your clairs open, atleast partially so there is some form of a legit dialogue.

9 Likes

Generally speaking, no. But no magick is, tbh.

If you’re asking that question in the first place, stay away and build up experience protecting yourself first.

8 Likes

I mean the very first “summoning” ritual I did was with Dantalion who’s a djinn. It was fucking amazing and he’s fucking amazing. But I haven’t ever been like “I need a djinn to show up” and made a wish because that seems like a recipe for disaster.

I think others are maybe more qualified to answer your question in a more helpful way, but I think doing your research is always the best way to go and also stay away from making blanket invitations to sprits (i.e. whipping out a Ouija board and chanting “djinn” until the planchet starts moving).

2 Likes

What exactly are Djinns? I know from the RHP perspective they are fire elementals, and are supposedly tied to King Asmodeus and the folks you’ll meet near him. The smiters or burning ones I think.

1 Like

Since you are a beginner I would advise you to steer clear of wanting to work with djinns in the time being and focus on basic magick; protection, cleansing, grounding, evocation/invocation and your astral senses.

Djinns are like humans. They can be either good or bad and live among us. Djinns are quite powerful and not for beginners.

Continue doing your research on them and learn basic magick.

Dantalion is great and so is King Paimon to learn and understand more of djinns.

9 Likes

You might be able to find a Djinn that is close to you, one from your soul family. Have you had any dreams about Djinn or something of the like?

Zen

No dreams about them, no
I believe Rat gave me good advice.

2 Likes

Sorry to cause confusion, I was wondering if Miles had any dreams about them.

Zen

1 Like

Djinns are extremely powerful beings that are just like humans. But have the ability to surpass in so many ways. When I mean that they are POWERFUL they are very powerful.

According to the qu’ran; where djinns are most talked about it’s stated that Djinns can choose to be good or bad.

Djinns live among humans and have their own family, personalities and desires. In Islam it’s stated to know whether a Djinn is good or not all dwells onto their interaction with humans: good djinns will not interact with humans and this realm and will live peacefully in their own with no desire for human contact. Whereas bad djinns will do the opposite and will try to provoke and be around humans. The Djinns have a choice.

Although that’s one thing I do not believe. As my family has interactions within our lineage of many Djinn’s. And some were calm and sweet and others mischievous.

Djinns are powerful and have the capability of appearing to the human eye. They can shapeshift into animals and humans and take forms. Djinns have the capability to manifest in their realm as well as this. Djinns are of different races, families etc. They can also follow religions and different beliefs (yup, i know!)

They are highly intelligent beings and powerful as well. As OP asked whether djinns are ‘bad or not.’ There is no telling. Just like the beings we choose to interact with daily; there is no telling. But I would advise anyone who develops interest to work with Djinns to do more research. Either through forums, qu’ran scriptures, through King Paimon or Dantalion and more.

There is so much to Djinns it is astonishing but you should not go into it without a strong knowledge and foundation.

Djinns are very alike with humans but they are unpredictable. I have met many women in the past who didn’t realize that a Djinn had fallen in love with them, lied next to them and consoled them and at times became very possessive in the humans life as well as going as far as harming their lover and doing a full on possession in their body.

Djinns can function in all aspects. At least from what I know: eat, drink sleep.

Don’t take my reply as a form of research and rather with a grain of salt. I have barely scratched the surface regarding Djinns. Many of this is through personal experiences within my family. Although I denounced Islam I find the portrayal of Djinns very accurate but I still advise doing research through forums and through Dantalion or asking King Paimon: sometimes nothing is best but the source themself.

Underneath here is some more information but again if you’re new I’d work with Dantalion for information and King Paimon before you venture into a world of other Djinns.

Please know what you’re doing when you choose to work with Djinns. It is vastly different than working with demons and other entities. I cannot stress this enough. As a beginner you should not start with Djinns. You will be fucked so fast and toyed around with.

6 Likes

IMO when it comes to learning about Djinns best way is through arabic and middle eastern traditions.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the constructive replies, I am making notes and writing stuff down :smiley:

4 Likes

I agree with you and believe what you wrote, very strongly.
But what about those who are not from the Middle East and English is their mother tongue?
I’m Canadian and there’s only so much I found on the Djinn in the English language, fiction and non-fiction.

3 Likes

I recommend going through English translated Islamic hadith’s and verses to see what is said about Djinns. By far am I not preaching Islam but I believe majority of the tellings regarding Djinns to be accurate. There have been some great discussions on the forums from those who’ve learned through arabic and middle eastern traditions regarding Djinns. Many of the verses in the qu’ran that talk about Djinns are practically remaining the same throughout middle eastern tellings; just blur out the islamic belief b.s and focus solely on the lifestyle of Djinns that they mention. You can find summaries and verses from the Qu’ran translated in english online and can dwell deeper through youtube videos whether it be of Islamic scholars talking about them or not. To see how they work with magicians try going through the BALG forum post I linked above.

I can direct you below regarding Djinns:

https://www.quranexplorer.com/blog/Education-In-The-Light-Of-Sunnah-And-Qura’an/Reality-of-Jinn-accordin-to-the-Quran-and-Hadith

There is more you can find but that should cover some of the basics(+ youtube videos that are directly from Qu’ran verses spoken by islamic scholars.) The mention of Djinns are endless. I can aid in providing more insight to specific questions regarding them. I do not like preaching anything regarding Islam at all but the religion provides a good insight and certain accurate information about them that I advise people who are just learning about them to read through first before branching out to form and learn new information. Your base information being through the ‘source’ itself would provide a strong knowledge.

If anybody on this forum tells you working with Djinns are a breeze and that they are safe and can be a walk in the park, then re-check them. Before you decide to work with them make sure you stack up and know all you can. Once you call upon them make sure to remember you’re in charge. I solely advise anybody who wants to work with Djinns to thoroughly be educated and have more than a basic understanding of magick.

EDIT: I also think going through @PrinceX profile and typing ‘Djinn’ in the search function and seeing his responses can help as well. He’s provided good knowledge that stem from middle eastern practices.

4 Likes

Thank you for your reply, and the links. :slightly_smiling_face:

I have been introduced to the Djinn back in April 2019. And started collecting what English-language books from Amazon and Indigo (a Canadian bookstore/online book retailer). I bought some expensive grimoires (around $50-90 CDN) just to read and have, but I don’t have a magickal background.

My excuse lol is that I cannot burn candles or incense indoors (I live in an apartment) and the area is busy, with lots of pedestrians and dog-walkers and general traffic. I’ve done rituals on my balcony before but there’s no privacy, whatsoever. I’ve seen dog-walkers and people in the buildings across, watching me from their balcony. I do the rituals at nighttime so the candles flickering on the balcony floor catch people’s eyes.

My magickal background is only that I’ve done about under 30 summonings total of the Demons from the Goetia, in the past 11 years, via a Theistic Satanist website, not using the traditional Solomonic methods to summon. They were all successful and I made some friendships with some of the Demons.

I don’t use candles or incense now, and I do the best with what I have, late at night, in my own room. I live in a small space with other family.

I channel and am a natural medium, both which I am decent at and continuously learning about.
In the past and present, spirits, ghosts and other beings come to me. They probably check me out for some time, before making their presence known.

I keep reading about having a necessary magickal background to summon and work with the Djinn.

I sound super-newbie in asking, but what book(s) would you recommend to a Westerner who is English speaking to start working with Djinn?
I have an English translation of the Qu’ran, and King Paimon told me to read that and learn about Middle Eastern culture.

The Djinn are already in my life, I have a Qareen who is in and with me, and they listen to him and King Paimon, who I am friendly with so there’s really no mischief (yet lol.)

I can curse, I can protect myself, and clean my aura and soul, and I can astral project, lots of lucid dreaming, and I am somewhat astrally and spiritually open.

Should I look for a teacher?

I look forward to your replies. Take care for now.

2 Likes

Haha. I’m aware! :wink: I live within the GTA in Ontario myself.

So I am aware, what books have you bought? Were they solely regarding Djinns?

You do not need to worry about either. Candles are merely an accessory in some rituals and not needed; electric candles work. Perhaps you may need those for when working with Djinn’s but I am solely unaware regarding that. Is it possible for you to burn incense with windows open? Or candles in your own personal space besides the balcony? Or is that completely not an option for you due to your living settings? I have the same problem at my house since I am a closeted magician in my religious families’ home. I just light candles in my rooms.

So, having a magickal background is not mainly because you won’t be able to summon them without a background/solid foundation but it is because naïve beginners think working with Djinns is a walk in the park and then find themselves in a position where they cannot get out of. Even experienced magicians fall victims to Djinn’s thinking they are one step ahead of them but end up getting fucked over. It is fantastic that you have certain experiences evoking demons from the Goetia but when going into working with Djinns just be aware that it is a vastly different experience than working with demons. Many Djinns are not here to be best buds with you and want the best for you and want to see you ascent; Djinn’s do not give a shit majority of the times. Majority are tricksters, dangerous and lethal. I would personally only call upon a Djinn if it was my last resort but alas, my personal opinion should not hinder your interest. Strengthen and work hard/brush up on protection and banishing and binding—even if you think you’ve got it down, go over it again and find a strong protection and banishing that you can do; hence why people expect magicians to have a magickal background is that things can take a quick turn with Djinns. You must be able to protect yourself, surroundings and banish if things ARE NOT in your favor. And binding because you will be the master and binding of Djinns are necessary in most cases.

Personally since I have no interest in the present time of working with Djinns on a close level I have not looked into any books that I would feel comfortable recommending to you. I heard by others that Practical Jinn Magick by Corwin Hargrove can suffice but I have no idea as to how true-telling it focuses on middle eastern practises; it’s worth checking though if you want to read all possibilities and want to main working with Djinns.

Beautiful! Listen to the King as he has said it himself that it’s best to do that. I promise you that all you need to know about understanding Djinns can come from the Qu’ran. King Paimon mentioned learning about middle eastern culture as many of Djinns are from middle-eastern backgrounds and it can help appeal to them. Learn about middle-eastern cultures and traditions, taboo’s and belief’s are as many Djinns are probably accustomed to that. Once you have followed up on what the King has said, evoke him once more to get a more personal explaination of Djinns. You may be fine as you have a work-standing relationship with the King as he can teach you closely about many things you should know. Duke Dantalion as well can.

Beautiful, beautiful and beautiful. Try and brush up more on all of those and see if you can find more to protection and cleansing. You’re very good so far.

You could definitely opt for that and find some magician’s from middle east and south asia who work with Djinns closely but even then I would be weary of some magician’s that work closely with Djinns. Your BEST teacher and SAFEST option is King Paimon and learning from him. Perhaps spend the next couple of months working closely with Dantalion and King. Evoke other demons that are good with teaching protection and learn more with that.

Otherwise you are great. Just learn as much as you can. Qu’ran is the best ‘book’ on understanding and learning about Djinns than any other IMO.

3 Likes

@rat
Small world! I also live in the GTA.

The grimoires I purchased were:

The Forbidden Grimoires of Harut and Marut
Red Magick: Grimoire of Djinn Spells and Sorceries
Djinn magick by Baal Kadmon
Grand Key of Solomon the King:Ancient Handbook of Angel magic and Djinn summoning
The Book of Smokeless Fire

How to Summon and Command Spirits, Angels, Demons, Afrit, Djinns. 3rd Edition. (Instructions and techniques on how to communicate with spirits) by Maximillian de Lafayette
Azazel (BALG)
Jinn Sorcery by Rain Al-Alim

I got everything directly from Amazon but the last book, I ordered from Scarlet Imprint.

We have a smoke detector, and if the fire outside on the balcony is too big, it sets it off. I can only burn candles and incense outdoors or my relatives will have kittens.

I will purchase Practical Jinn Magick when I have more funds. The only thing is that I don’t like calling upon archons or angelic names; they dislike me greatly because I am a dedicated by blood Theistic Satanist and even before I became a Satanist, they seemed more like thoughtforms than actual flesh and blood entities that were astral projecting to communicate with me.

I have the belief in UFOs and ETs, and advanced civilizations on and in Earth and outside our solar system. Nordic ETs are generally tall (males and females are around 7’), with blonde hair and blue eyes, and very advanced spiritually, technologically, physically and mentally. Some are immortal-they have reversed ageing and are spiritually and physically perfect.

They can be called angels but I don’t believe in Christianity anymore, that’s what I meant by flesh and blood beings. I have met some 10 years ago, and they tried to bribe me to leave Satan. More than once. I have some experience with different ETs.

I will definitely have to talk to King Paimon more. I asked him once, how can I get the Djinn to like me or at least, over time, that they may not ignore me/respect me?
He said, "Do not lie, do not steal, and honor your word. "

I looked up in my diary from 2021 what my Qareen told me, when I asked what the Djinn like and how I could earn their respect.
He said, “Say what is true. Do what is right.” And he also told me some personal things I had to work on, regarding myself.

In reading a novel like Alif the Unseen, I understand that sometimes Djinn lean more towards practicality than honor. But that many Djinn have a strong sense of honor and tradition.

Other than the Qu’ran, I also read fiction books about Djinn and they seem to like that a lot.

Awesome, this is a relief to hear so I don’t have to spend more money on grimoires and occult books, which I can afford but they don’t have what suits me at this level, at this time.
I will look up the hadiths, and continue reading the Qu’ran.

4 Likes

This is great folks, please keep posting, so much usefull and helpfull info for working with djinns :smiley:

3 Likes

To the OP @Miles

No in general the djinn are not safe. They have a bad history with humankind, one of bondage and slavery. They are stalker ish and dogged when pursuing something or someone of interest to them.

There are ways to access thier power safely though. I’d recommend corwin hargroves book practical Djinn magick.

Baal kadmons book is superb also.

3 Likes

You probably already know this, but Harut and Marut are also Halphas and Malphas from the Goetia.

I’ve evoked President Malphas a few times and he’s a fantastic Spirit. Very very smart and very capable.

When he came, he came as a large crow which kept switching from Crow to Pigeon and back. He also came as a man with dark skin, athletic build, slicked back hair and sharp features.

I was confused about this and was doubting myself.

The next morning I was sitting on my couch with all the windows closed and as I looked down, i saw a pigeon feather placed strategically between my feet. There was no wind, nothing could’ve done that.

They say that Malphas and Halpas often come together.

Malphas also likes to play a few tricks. Each time I evoked him. The AC would not turn on, no matter what i did. I had to sit in a sweaty room and evoke. The next day the AC would be fine.

After the evocation i find crows sitting on my window grille all the time. Not cawing, just sitting and surveiling (if that’s even a word).

When i open the window to feed them, they do not fly away, but gently move aside for me to be able to place the cheese.

He delivered swiftly and efficiently.

Safe to say I have a good relationship with President Malphas and i highly Highly recommend him.

I do not know if they have Djinn origins. Can you share if the book says if Harut and Marut are Djinns?

3 Likes

Unfortunately I do not have the book anymore.
I asked King Paimon, and he said, “yes, they are.”

2 Likes