Diving into energy vampirism with Lilith

tonight, using Lucien Von Wolfe’s ritual “Awakening The Inner Vampire” from the Lilith: Dark Feminine Archetype anthology by Temple Of Ascending Flame, i’ve began the process of meeting my inner vampire.

initially, i had intended to stay away from energy vampirism for reasons that even i don’t know. however, i’m on the philosophy that even our darker aspects are tools to use to empower and better ourselves. i also believe these tools for me should come in times of need.

i work two people-oriented jobs as an introvert; one on weekdays on another on weekend nights. the weekday job is a job i adore, but often leaves me drained when i get home. my second job i’m ambivalent to is an overnight; and while it’s relatively chill by comparison to my day job, i’m not accustomed to the nocturnal life. so with these factors, i’ve come to the rationale that i possibly need to feed in order to feel energised for both of these jobs.

tomorrow will be my second day. this was the resulting drawing from tonight’s first ritual.

2 Likes