Divinative forecast

Enjoy. :wink:

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

If only I could physically live all those years, I d be happy to see all these events in the case that they indeed happen.

2 Likes

I need another bilingual German / Englisch speaker to help me reseurch or translate this towards the forum:

The Speech includes a huge part of how Planets / Stars are created.

It isn’t in the final form i’d like to give forward to balg, but it’s touching some core principles of Creation.

At least with the Elon Musk Project of Occupy Mars it’s worth to be imparted into our librarys.

(of course, planetary creation goes away from the initial time line mentioned above, but it suit’s our common interest in creation mechanisms, and for what i’ve seen, it might be transformed into a workable project.)

@E.A
¥hiddengem¥

-reason to why to reincarnate/advance immortality-

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

2 Likes

I hope you find someone from the forum, it’s unfortunate but I do not speak German.

1 Like

yeah, I would have loved to share it in a translated format, but unfortunately, it’s 1 Hour of contending by itself, meaning it’d take me at least 3 Hours to transform it into an English script.
I’m quite sure the core content must be available in English somewhere, after all, its Astronomy with a focus on Planetary creation (basically, to put it short he explains how a big amount of Gases collapses into itself, and thereby turns into a reaction which burns into new elements, finally gravitating more and more gas into it, accumulating mass until it stabilizes into objects - planets.)
-well, that’s as good as I can point it down in a couple of simple sentences.

enough to research it, probably, but not satisfying to me.
It definitely bases on theoretic physics.

Sincerely,

¥’Berioth

1 Like

I see, indeed, such info can benefit any and if its open for the mass, not one mind but multiple can break more “barriers” of false “realities”

1 Like

Harald Lesch, bester Mann :smiley:

1 Like