Divination help

So i tried to get some tarot cards but unfortunately i couldn’t so i wanted to know how i can do divination through a penny cause i saw it in my dream before when i didn’t even know if such a thing as penny divination even existed before. I would also like to know about other ways i can do divination without a tarot card so that i could connect with the spirits.

You ask it yes or no questions. Assign yes or no to heads or tails

1 Like

Thanks.

You can also use a well balanced necklace as a pendulum.

1 Like

Here is one method I use with knives

1 Like

I do have two pendulums that i made myself with thread. One has a key at the end and the other one has a safety pin at the end but I’m not sure if it’ll work cause I’m not so good at pendulum divination. So i don’t know if the necklace would work either but I’ll try.
Thx ^-^

1 Like

Never heard of this one before so thx for letting me know about it ^-^

1 Like

My experience tells me that none of them work right out of the gate. You have to work with and develop the abilities.

1 Like

So you’re saying that i have to keep trying for it to work?

1 Like

How about some normal playing cards? Takes a bit more effort to learn but I use them over tarot. Pm me and I’ll gladly teach you some beginner stuff

1 Like

I don’t have any normal playing cards but maybe I’ll try it when i do buy one and sure I’ll pm you :slight_smile: