Divination for an exam

I’m a novice in this
I must pass my English exam, can I use some method of divination to know the subject will come in the writing section? , I have little knowledge in grammar I need to pass to get my engineer license I need to get a job I have a disabled brother

This sounds suspiciously like Stonehenge, the troll who wanted to “use scrying to get the answers to a math test.”

Flagged.

8 Likes

As stated in another thread, you can’t use divination to learn the exact subject of the exam, since divination doesn’t work like that. However, I suppose, you could get some more general idea of what’s important to know for the exam.

Also, as one of our forum rules, make sure to create a thread under the “New magicians & Introductions” to say some things about you. For example, who you are, areas of magic that you have experience with and areas of magic that you are interested in. Of course, any other information about you is also welcomed.

3 Likes

True!

2 Likes

? I am a real person

1 Like

or only know if it will be a letter,essay, informal letter review, or a report

ok I will do that

1 Like

Flagged.

1 Like

I’m incredibly sorry if you are not the person we said you are. We recently had someone come and abuse the forum with a question similar to yours.

1 Like

is very late here but this is my educational email [email protected] to verify myself if you send me a email if i will reply you later. sorry for the inconvenience

While the topic is similar, I think this is just a matter of unfortunate timing. The mannerisms of this person are pretty different.

6 Likes

Very correct!
Tone different

3 Likes

I also noticed that. We only flagged because we had many incidents like these, so we’re a bit more carefult. However, there’s no inconvenience at all! We are actually glad to have you here!

4 Likes

This person is accepting of the answers people are giving so I don’t think it’s the same person.

3 Likes

My apologies,then.It was nearly same thing.

2 Likes

All looks legit, this is a different person. :+1:

4 Likes