Div children

If a zanda transmutes into a div fully and has a child would the child on the coporeal plane have to follow the same path as its parent in reuniting the isolated colors or would it be a human with abnormal spiritual strength just wondering since we are already of the void if by genetics they would have to pathwork right?

3 Likes

In theory the child would be born whole, but at this point it is speculation. My daughter was put through a specific baptism to empower her to continue the current when I am gone. Due to this she has many “noxious familiars” that walk with her. She does not have United consciousness but she was born earlier in the development of the current.

2 Likes

Interesting I am certain that once the false light is defeated your daughter would lead the charge however many zandas are young and we want to see more of your work we await the death counterparts a follow question that I guess time will answer in your daughters teenage years is kunda force slightly higher and for the zandas who wish to spread the current will you tell us more about the special baptism so we don’t half to expose them to the false light in the first place