Dismayed once again that there is no astrology section

HUGE OCCURRENCES GOING ON!

[url=http://in5d.com/expect-huge-changes-during-this-rare-astrological-alignment/]http://in5d.com/expect-huge-changes-during-this-rare-astrological-alignment/[/url]

the planets are aligned like they haven’t been since 1776!!!

ORDERS WILL FALL!!

this will be a complete paradigm shift for the entire world…

Pluto is coming around in a BIG way.

read the article and shape your opinion.

i started working recently not realizing this energy was working. now that i know about it everything makes sense.

cant go into more detail about my workings yet, but let it be known, the world is going to be shaken down to its foundations.

i hope y’all get on the bandwagon!

It is during these times that certain individuals greatly fear Belial and so are sensative to be calling on him. I have witnessed peoples reactions personally it is funny.

Lots of people are talking about similar things and they believe it will result in a new evolutionary shift of human kind, but some people are so hopeless and stupid that an evolutionary shift for them would probably just bring them up to where the rest of society is currently.

Many also believe that for magicians and witches, this may cause a shift for us as well, allowing us to activate powers that we never knew we were capable of before. I don’t know exactly what I believe at this point, because there is so much literature out there on the subject of planetary shifts and evolution that it’s kind of hard to reach one conclusion and stick with it.

Lots of magicians and witches that I know (myself included) have said that they feel something major brewing, like something isn’t quite right and it feels like the world is slowly changing, not in a bad way or anything but it just feels odd because it feels like something we have never experienced before in THIS lifetime. Don’t know about you, but something has felt strange like that to me since about 2008 and every year it gets stronger but this year, it feels like whatever it is that’s about to happen is approaching at a more rapid pace.

I can’t quite put my finger down on it, but something is askew and I’m not the only one that feels this way. The mundanes have no clue what we mean by this because they can’t feel it since they’re not tuned into the same frequencies as us, but it can’t be imagined because magicians (who are sensitive to changes in nature) seem to be the only ones who can feel this, with a small handful of religious nuts who believe it’s the coming of the anti-christ and they have somehow managed to tune in to our frequency.

I would like to see an astrology & planetary magick section too.

Christian Psychics: they greatly fear the Awakening of The Dragon King (is related to Belial). Make what you will of that, but some Satanists believe The Dragon is very sacred to Satan. Others say the Dragon is Lucifer, and its mire quiet among practitioners that Belial is thr Dragon Lord. Whatever the case is, there are many ancient powers associated to the Dragon that dont even seem like its draconic like. But you nailed it on the head I am surrounded by those same religious nuts whom think its related to the Anti-Christ.

I’m working with Belial at the time and I asked what’s going on. I was told its a merging of worlds and the madness we see is from those who can not handle the energy shift. We have been setting the stage for this merging.

Many different groups both LHP and RHP and mainstream religions have felt a shift happening, or have likened it to a "wave"coming, of various types. Perhaps some Christians would think apocalypse…and they are right in the sense that it is an uncovering…a stripping away of the veils of ignorance and old paradigm. Some of them may feel an “end”, as it seems many old ideas will be challenged and left behind as we collectively evolve.

This is an exciting time to be practicing magick! We have unique opportunities to shift so many things… to enact change in our lives, our world(s)… and also to realize deeper and higher levels. Indeed.

Yes alot of craziness going around. Some people dont seem to believe in magick even though they somehow recognize it. Ive heard all sorts of ridiculous things that magick is just in the mind to it is all just a dream. But said individuals seem to forget that there is no seperation from Dream and Physical Reality. Some of these people are of course psychics or magicians that cannot handle the fact that people are waking up.

in the article the astrologers make the point that Pluto is going through its transit and slowly changing things. i also like this article the best, as opposed to other mentions of the alignment, because it has a very well researched bibliography and show in great detail the times in history where this transit has occurred.

Those topics could go in Elemental Magick: The Natural Path - if there’s interest, I could maybe pop a pinned thread at the top of that section, saying this subforum is also for planetary magick topics?

I think the main division of forums here is between areas where BALG have books and courses, and then the different results where magick is deployed, like money, love, healing, and baneful work - personally I prefer that over trying to search between say rootwork, evocation, planetary or LoA subforums just to find a love spell, because of that emphasis on results.

But I can lay down a welcome mat in Elemental Magick for this if that suits people’s needs? PM me any thoughts, I’m still feeling a bit tired but will add it to my list if enough people PM me a quick yes or no. :slight_smile:

Back on-topic - yes, this is some VERY cool stuff!

Those topics could go in Elemental Magick: The Natural Path - if there’s interest, I could maybe pop a pinned thread at the top of that section, saying this subforum is also for planetary magick topics?

I think the main division of forums here is between areas where BALG have books and courses, and then the different results where magick is deployed, like money, love, healing, and baneful work - personally I prefer that over trying to search between say rootwork, evocation, planetary or LoA subforums just to find a love spell, because of that emphasis on results.

But I can lay down a welcome mat in Elemental Magick for this if that suits people’s needs? PM me any thoughts, I’m still feeling a bit tired but will add it to my list if enough people PM me a quick yes or no. :slight_smile:

Back on-topic - yes, this is some VERY cool stuff![/quote]

cool i’ll keep it in mind in the future

Ouch, that sounds alomst like “It’s not you - it’s me. Really!”

:o)

Hey come on folks, planetary magick invasion on that under-used subforum, or not? :slight_smile:

I don’t know. haha

Ouch, that sounds alomst like “It’s not you - it’s me. Really!”

:o)

Hey come on folks, planetary magick invasion on that under-used subforum, or not? :)[/quote]

Totally! Sounds like a good idea and fine place for it… Plus it may generate more traffic there as well. I like it.

I vote yes

Okay froods, I’ve put up a topic in that subforum inviting planetary magick topics be posted there, you can find it here.

I’m not sure if Timothy & E.A. have future plans to release a course or book that will become the primary focus of that sub-forum, but for now it seems the best match for Planetary work, as well as the topics already discussed in there. :slight_smile: