Discussion About Money & Magick (from free-services-look-before-you-leap/129097/78)

I didn’t told you so in order to remove it, I told you so you see the false in your way of thinking. If all you think is that women come for money, that’s all you’re going to attract. There are several categories of people out there, male or female, learn to aim higher than been the only money bringer in the house while you have a woman that all she wants is to sit pretty like a decoration and demands from you to bring more.
You have to begin somewhere, so changing small fragments of your thinking day after day is a good place to start.

4 Likes

Okay this is a great start, thanks for not ignoring me! :smiley:

2 Likes

I wont

1 Like

You are 1000% correct

2 Likes

Please take a look at this method, and choose the one thing, small goal, that you want to achieve about yourself (not killing loads of other people or getting all the girls, something small and believable) and try running this method on it to start getting answers: Afformations™.

This is part magickal, relying on your own inner Daemon or creative genius, and part about making your internal “werather” a lot sunnier than it has been so far.

2 Likes

No my friend, something about YOU - what makes you feel bad about yourself (you don’t have to tell me), then choose what you would prefer to feel, and use that method on it. :+1:

Leaping straight into killing people is a tricky thing if you also feel bad about yourself, and even thinking of ending your life, you would be better off doing this method to begin with:

2 Likes

Okay so you want to find your mind is healing, from unwanted obsessions.

So begin doing that method I have linked, using something like “Why do I now have complete mental self-mastery?” - put this in your own words etc., but choose a concept that YOU are the master of your own mind, ask why it happened over and over again, and your mind, your inner spark of genius, will start to answer.

1 Like

Got it
I will tell you if it helps

This fetishes are very crazy while activated from younger age

It can get very damn crazy
I am mad at such things
Ok its getting off topic

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Sorry, ,my phrasing was unclear, I mean that the method requires you to ask why it happened that you have OVERCOME this problem, not why the problem started: you need to imagine being in the future where you have conquered these unwanted obsessions, and ask your mind “How did I get here?” - and it will begin to answer you.

Can I use this freeze spell to make someone change their thoughts
Or stop telling me anything
My father is forcing me to study a subject I don’t want to
So can it help

1 Like

Not necessarily with that, but have you asked him why he wants this, and have you explained to him that you want to study something different? :thinking:

Take a look at the first word in the tittle name of this forum.

Become.

Make it that the ‘someone’ is ‘you’ and that it is your thoughts that you change first.
To become. To gradually turn yourself into more of what you want to become. Because when your thoughts change, you see that change in yourself and then things around you can change.

4 Likes

This is how a magick forum turned into wisdom forum

2 Likes

The student who failed in science cant become great engineer
Just scoring pass marks wont help

2 Likes

Magick is wisdom and wisdom is magick.

Of course he can. With progressive thought he can overcome his failures regardless of pass grades from institutional systems, colleges or universities etc.

2 Likes

I had severe back pain for years caused by a previous job I had. Was going to various doctors, which they even spoke about ending in a wheelchair, paid a lot for medical exams and I even got some treatment for some time. I didn’t helped me at all, so I stopped. People were asking me why I’m not taking my drugs and my answer was:
“Because there’s no point.”
I did everything I could to get another job. For 2 years I went through this constant pain until I managed to leave from there. I live with minimum pain nowadays and no I’m not in a wheelchair. I was right.There was no point. Why? Because If you want to stop being in pain, you have to stop what’s hurting you and then you can focus on healing.
Just a small (true) allegory as an example that what you do, has always an impact on the things you want to change. You may want a change. But you have to do something for that change to happen.

5 Likes

I was learning magick to grant wisdom

I need to influence people
Otherwise people wont get sold
I have to write cover letter in such a way to get job
So I need to learn influencing and persuasion

To do the job I need wisdom and learning skills very fast

So I decided to summon spirits to get those things done
These energies help a lot

So I came here to control these energies

@Lady_Eva should we make this a separate thread cause we derailed from

and beyond?