Discuss... Positive? or Negative?.. Duality

Im at a point where my path is taking me into a more positive walk of life… I wouldn’t necessarily call it white magic (i don’t like the conotations associated with white magic) … But I’m noticing that more power comes from positive emotions… The power you feel from black magic is undeniable… The results are quick and easy… but there was always a dirty feeling in it for me… Not guilt… but something else… Like smoking a cigarette and getting the nicotine buzz… but it being short lived, leaving a nasty smell and taste that you have to endure afterwards… Working with most black magic made me feel like i was belittling myself to gain results … Almost like begging spirits to do my will… And for my ego, it would take its toll after practices… At first… Later on i felt real connections with the gods and demons i would work with… Life friendships… And they would come through for me when i needed them… Never necessarily when i wanted… But always when needed. But after years in this style of work i was never fulfilled…

So i started to fuck with the positive scale… Surrounding myself with friends and family and everything that brought me happiness… I broke away from cursing people, cause to me that was a waste of energy that i could of used to manifest something more significant to my life… I would waste so much hate on someone else and would wait for months for my curse to work… then when it would come to pass… i wouldnt be satisfied… I always wanted more… More power, more breakthroughs, more, more, more… Im not saying there is anything wrong in that. As a human you should always strive to be more… Strive to be better in every aspect than you were the day before… But once you lose your ego and surround yourself with positive things in life something happens. A shift occurs…

You think the power of the dark is strong… When you are filled with love and happiness… it feels as if your cup is overflowing… and you cant contain the power which is flowing… (if you’re disagreeing already, you’re already letting your ego and hate take over, which is really only damaging yourself )

When you are practicing the dark arts you feel a peak… its fiery and dark, like a black hole… You feel like you can consume the universe… (or at least i did)… But in love, you feel as if you are the whole universe… Pure light radiating… And your cup of power is overflowing and pouring out… MANIFESTATION IS QUICKER, DIVINATION IS INSTANT… When you sleep OBE happen more often… You don’t see problems in your life… You see things to conquer. The bad that happens to you, doesn’t leave you wanting to curse someone or to waste energy on them… You place yourself above them, or you see why they did what they did, and you move on… Knowing that you will be fine no matter what is thrown at you… You will be so happy just living in the moment… When things you want manifest… you wont feel the time buffer on it… You wont be sitting around waiting on them to come… Because you’re already enjoying everything you have now…

Everything you all practice daily can be done simply… The power of god can be accessed so easily…
You got to understand… Gods don’t worry about shit because nothing can phase them… You have to elevate… Gods don’t worry about cursing someone… They are above that bullshit… If they want to they can… But they don’t care… And as a Human, having the ability to access the power of the gods… You should be on this earth to create, and to explore… Let your true will be done… The things that set your soul on fire… Which is in doing what you Love…

-Never Doubt yourself… cause even if you fail, thats what was meant to be… Learn from it
-Surround yourself with things that bring out the best in you
-Meditate Daily
-Let go… Know everything you want is already coming…
-Jealousy, hate, and anger… those emotions are the main reason why the things in your life are not manifesting as quickly, I swear. I know hate can empower and motivate… but it can also blind you… And make you forget what you want in this life… Don’t hold on to that bullshit…

And what i have gained from demons… Everything we can use them for… we can do ourselves already…. Its fun working with them… Making friends… Invocations and shit… I still work with them cause its fun to me and its good to kind of have that exchange of power and connection…. And it reminds you that we are not alone here… There is more…

I’m usually a very positive person, I’m nice to my neighbours, I try to help people, not from martyrdom but because that’s the kind of life I want to be in, the realm I want to “manifest” and I definitely have a nicer life than most grouches. :slight_smile:

So I agree, but also think, balance in all things - a little lovin’, and a little destruction, a little peace and a little conflict, it’s all good.

I’ve been infused with angelic energy, and it felt like the biggest dump of euphoric opate right into my brainstem, I was so blissed out and life was so perfect I could barely be bothered to move.

Then, I’ve also done deep possession with darker forces, that then I had boundless energy, lost the desire to eat, and wanted to keep moving all the time.

Draw the possible chemical comparisons yourself!

Mixing the two up, might not be smart if they were from a wrap up some guy’s butt in a nightclub, but when it’s angelic/demonic speedballing, bring it on!

And yes, gods (obviously not the Abrahamic ones for me thanks) do really elevate things, my lovely Lady Hathor is constantly bringing so much love and harmony, but then, she has a very dark and brutal side herself, so the variety is good, the mix is good, I don’t think I would want to ever settle for one “side” or another, and I don’t think any would-be Living God should! :slight_smile:

Enjoy your time in the sun is my opinion… and “Amor Vincit Omnia.”

Very well said, I agree with everything you have written here as I can back up your claims as well. Hatred and dark emotions can drive you but they can bind and blind you if not careful. You have to come out of that mind set some times and revel in the positive aspects. Doing so does not mean you have turned the other cheek or are no longer a bad ass dark magician, it just means that you have learned to balance yourself which is something I am also currently learning how to do.

Having that feeling of just knowing everything is on its way to falling in place just how it needs to be, that is comforting to say the least and surrounding yourself with positive emotions does seem to attract more positivity into your life while focusing only on the negative seems to only bring about jealously, failures, and let downs, like being stuck in a giant box you can’t get out of.

And I also agree with Eva, the demonic energy can literally make you feel like you just snorted a bunch of cocaine. Heart racing, your pulse becomes heavier, you feel high on life and like an Energizer battery you just want to keep going and denying your human instincts, not eating very often and even when you feel hungry and eventually have to give into it, food is no longer something you do for comfort or boredom, you eat because you have to eat to survive.

1 Like

“Mixing the two up, might not be smart if they were from a wrap up some guy’s butt in a nightclub, but when it’s angelic/demonic speedballing, bring it on!”

~dies laughing~

I have always had a weirdo time with balance… I usually end up pendulum swinging if I’m not careful… just recently I had to attempt to embrace my Darker aspect… not easy but without that aspect I am not right at all… too much of it and I’m a dark destructive crazy bitch… so yes I agree… balance is sublime and much needed in my world.

To hold the balance is, in my experience, to hold the keys to a life of dreams.

I am sad that there has to be a division at all between light and dark , positive / negative…

1 Like

Not a division, as in, weakened, split, shattered - a critical polarity to prevent collapse and everything turning into flat unmoving gloop.

What teaches that unity, stasis, “peace” is always best? You might want to look into that. :slight_smile:

Even Michelangelo showed the gap between man and his god as a the vital moment where the spak jumps, I was shown that by the Pleiades, that polarity, the gap, the space between one point and another, is the vital key point of creation.

It’s beauty, which exists in the space between the observed, and the observer; it’s time’s arrow, it’s actually in its own way, “God” - I wrote my findings on that, fwiw, here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve got the impression that dualism and spirits is taboo for some practitioners of magic, yet I see that many spirits show that in their behaviors towards them. It is mentioned when sharing the experience, but at the same time neglected as something irrelevant.

Dualistic spirits and entities have, as I see it, not just the ability to access different currents of energies in their manifestations, but also use both light and dark with benevolent purposes.

A part of dualism is the choice to accept or reject a “bidding” without any repercussion from the summoner. Rejections from spirits and entities does happen sometimes, without any reflection of it being a part of a dualistic response. I find this very odd.

Not a division, as in, weakened, split, shattered - a critical polarity to prevent collapse and everything turning into flat unmoving gloop.

What teaches that unity, stasis, “peace” is always best? You might want to look into that. :slight_smile:

Even Michelangelo showed the gap between man and his god as a the vital moment where the spak jumps, I was shown that by the Pleiades, that polarity, the gap, the space between one point and another, is the vital key point of creation.

It’s beauty, which exists in the space between the observed, and the observer; it’s time’s arrow, it’s actually in its own way, “God” - I wrote my findings on that, fwiw, here. :)[/quote]

I’ll definitely have to think more about your point of gap polarity and its necessity for creation because it does seem to make a certain sense.

Something I would also add to this for consideration is the idea of polarity integration, which I find interesting: http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/polarityintegration.html

It is, they seem to posit compassion as the ultimate state though, which is kind of showing their colours. :slight_smile:

"Each soul in this universe is playing the Polarity Integration Game in order to achieve spiritual evolution and eventual reunion with Divine Creator, the Source, All that Is.

…We achieve our spiritual evolution by incarnating on different planetary schools. Planetary schools have varying degrees of free will and, thus, provide different levels of empowerment. Earth is a planetary school with total free will, thus enabling souls incarnating here to experience the full extent of their creations and choices. Planets with this degree of free will are called “Grand Experiments.” There have only been two others in our universe.

We, the people of Earth, have now reached the end of our planetary game. We must now open up our memory banks to recall the rules of the game."

I’m not in a hurry to evolve out of my free will, so that kind of thing isn’t my cup of tea, and I would suspect anything they say is slanted towards their ideals and their desired outcomes.

Lessons, “Unity,” boundless compassion and the elimination of any kind of difference, tension, opposition, and so on, are classic RHP themes in general - this doesn’t mean those things are in themselves always (for example) un-magickal, or undesirable for someone who wants to think freely outside of RHP constraints, but this particular page makes its stance very plain.

And, you know, I’m just answering that from my own path and beliefs, what they’re saying makes sense - if you want to go where it will take you. :slight_smile:

I definitely have experienced this, I am sure pretty much anyone that has got into practicing black magick past just dabbling has experienced the same.

I’m not fond of the word “duality”. Or “dualism” or any variation thereof. IMO, it’s a human concept that just doesn’t exist outside of physical manifestation. Franz Bardon, speaking about Passive (dark) and Active (light) energy, said, “Religion has always attributed goodness to the active part, and evil to the passive part. Fundamentally, however, there is neither good nor evil; this is all based upon human concepts. In the Universe there exists neither good nor evil, because everything has been created in accordance with immutable laws. The divine principles are reflected in these laws, and only through knowing these laws will we be able to get closer to the divine.”

So, yeah, balance.

[quote=“chef1964, post:12, topic:7482”]I’m not fond of the word “duality”. Or “dualism” or any variation thereof. IMO, it’s a human concept that just doesn’t exist outside of physical manifestation. Franz Bardon, speaking about Passive (dark) and Active (light) energy, said, “Religion has always attributed goodness to the active part, and evil to the passive part. Fundamentally, however, there is neither good nor evil; this is all based upon human concepts. In the Universe there exists neither good nor evil, because everything has been created in accordance with immutable laws. The divine principles are reflected in these laws, and only through knowing these laws will we be able to get closer to the divine.”

So, yeah, balance.[/quote]

Isn’t all our interpretations conceptual in a human sense through the actions of other forces like spirits, entities and deities from other dimensions? Because we can’t interpret from their point of view. And since we can’t do that, we have to communicate with them to understand them better.

It’s fine to dislike the word “duality”, but if you can’t find another word for something spirits and entities do by their own choices and through their own individuality, then what shall we call it? “Balance”? How do they find balance? Through their choices and their actions. All those layers of light and dark isn’t always without an outward intelligence to release them.

I wonder if Franz Bardon experienced the currents of dark and light energy, because both can be passive and active without interception from one another. A dark manifestation have a core consciousness from whoever wears it, and can chose to stay in that current or change to something above it. The same goes for the light/divine manifestation. That’s how I experienced it.

What is it called when spirits and entities make their own choices, or have the power to shift from light, dark and to the middle? Because those abilities wouldn’t be there if there wasn’t any kind of intelligence to control it.

The animal brain is an organic, binary (debatable, but neurons are either firing or not (“spiked”(on) or “at rest”(off)) which is where Im coming from) computing mechanism. Its the lens in which we, the spirits, see through into this physical world. We see duality because that is how our lens is subjectively calibrated to reflect the objective reality that it detects and passes on to us.

Its natural to do so while incarnate in a physical form with a binary computer managing all the incoming data and preping it for transfer to the user (we, the spirit of the body) in exactly the way its literally hard-constructed to do.

Funny thing: if the animal brain had for some reason developed into a TRINARY computer, we would see everything as TRINITIES, and would be asking why we always had to see everything in sets of three :slight_smile:

Well I felt like I just read my exact mind process just a month or two ago, haha!

I know what you mean by that “buzz” during a ritual. For me it can at times be down-right animalistic and crazy, and each time it gets to that level it is new and surprising in various ways. I feel this intense and crazy energy, I feel invincible and immortal, and I have no doubt in my abilities.

What happens to me a lot, however, is that after those that lead to the most intense experiences I go into a state of calm mixed with euphoria followed by some physical exhaustion. After that, however, I slip into a void for a bit and just feel empty and destroyed. Part of me has wondered if this is due to unwanted spirits or energies latching on to me or doing other things after noticing and coming to what I was doing, but 9/10 times I am right back to normal the next day. I make sure to do my banishings, my groundings, and give my thanks at the end, but I am very perturbed by consistently slipping into a quick depression the same day after an intense experience.

To the point on energy: When I got out of being an armchair magician after 4 years and began practicing I would imagine in my mind energy as being very generic, like a heavenly light. As i’ve been doing this more and more, getting more comfortable with it and delving into different systems and aspects of black magick I see more and more of the energy as either electric blue, fiery red (appearing just like fire), and (most commonly) like thick, black vines just jutting out and going everywhere - sometimes also as just an encompassing black mumification (usually when working with the OAA). This doesn’t bother me or make me feel negative, even the entity I work with appears as almost pitch black, but I do know that habitually and subconsciously I am still a very negative person (in a sense) deep down due to what has happened to me in my life and my choices because of it. I’ve made a lot of changes, and things have gotten so much better, but I have almost come to accept it as a part of me; not as a negative aspect, but as something I have come to control. Like two wolves chained to my spine, both rabid and fierce, directing my will for my own ethical good and evil. I’ve, in a sense, grabbed these chains and have taimed them, but they are still rabid wolves much like the energy I mostly see (whether in my mind or sometimes in actuality) is still black, thick, and encompassing.

I’ve said this a few months back, and it has been said here, but remember the Law of Saturn: You Reap What You Sow. When I was just getting into actually practicing this I fueled almost everything I did with the most malicious and evil intent through the powerful emotions that they excited in me. Sure, I saw some crazy quick changes in my life and I got to the point where I had a (non-fatal version) grasp on the Priesthood of Enki, but I spiraled further and further into depression and negativity. I began to reap what I had sowed and began to embody what I worked with. This is also why I am apprehensive to delve into Necromancy.

I definitely have experienced this, I am sure pretty much anyone that has got into practicing black magick past just dabbling has experienced the same.[/quote]

This is my situation summarized almost perfectly, especially the energy feeling like a crazy drug haha! I will say, though, that my decrease in eating is also due to a mixture of my adderall perscription (I actually have ADD that can be downright debilitating at times) and my sometimes stupidly-insane workload at college, but it really does do this which i’ve found. . . interesting.

Anyways, i’m rambling at this point. I blame the adderall and long nights :wink:

Doing what they’re meant to do based on the understanding that everything emanates from Divinity, and is not “good” or “evil”, but simply “is”.

I’m not sure you and I are on the same page, as you mention “choice” several times. I don’t understand your link between “choice” and the concept of dualism? Perhaps we have different definitions? I’m using the definition of the western concept, which states the universe contains within it good (created by a benevolent deity) and evil (created by the act of rebellion against the creator deity), and that they war with each other for domination of the human soul. You know, the “light is right, dark is damned” doctrine of religion.

This, IMHO, is an absurd notion. Dark and light energies both sustain existence. They were created by Divinity, so how could one be evil and the other good? One cannot sustain the Universe without the other. The Yin/Yang symbol represents this perfectly, as does the Kaballah. Both are here to be used, for their own purposes. But just as an imbalance on the Universal scale would be detrimental, so to is an imbalance on a personal level detrimental. And yes, I’m certain Franz Bardon experienced many wondrous things.

Doing what they’re meant to do based on the understanding that everything emanates from Divinity, and is not “good” or “evil”, but simply “is”.[/quote]

Are we talking benevolence versus malevolence (aimed at different targets) - hating one thing, loving another thing, wanting certain things to die, others to thrive?

Or, free will, in which everything non-human is ascribed either “blind instinct” (animals) or “it’s their function” (spirits) - and demons are all only seen within a light of specific “sins” and human weaknesses, within a Judeo-Christian model?

Because that only gets muddied into one with (usually misunderstood) concepts of eastern Hindu & Buddhist thought, I think everyone else knows spirits have people they’ll love and nurture, and ones they’ll drive into destruction etc?

Gah, dunno, just trying to tease out some frames of reference, rather than what’s “wrong” or “right”! :slight_smile:

[quote=“chef1964, post:16, topic:7482”]Perhaps we have different definitions? I’m using the definition of the western concept, which states the universe contains within it good (created by a benevolent deity) and evil (created by the act of rebellion against the creator deity), and that they war with each other for domination of the human soul. You know, the “light is right, dark is damned” doctrine of religion.

This, IMHO, is an absurd notion. Dark and light energies both sustain existence. They were created by Divinity, so how could one be evil and the other good? One cannot sustain the Universe without the other. The Yin/Yang symbol represents this perfectly, as does the Kaballah. Both are here to be used, for their own purposes.[/quote]

That’s our differences of opinion. You use the definition of dualism by religions and different philosophies. I use the definition through my own experiences. And where in my replies have I written about “evil” vs “good”?

There are so many layers to the energies from spirits, demon, entities and deities that it’s not only in black and white or evil and good. And I think it’s easy to explain things pretty vaguely, without exploring this further by the simple statement of “it just is.” I see it as a simplification of something that should be explored and learned through experiences. Of course with our own individual interpretations of it. I’m not saying you lack the experience itself, but your definition of it seems very simplistic.

Maybe you are explaining Radical Dualism, which is much different from how I use the word?

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:2, topic:7482”]I’ve been infused with angelic energy, and it felt like the biggest dump of euphoric opate right into my brainstem, I was so blissed out and life was so perfect I could barely be bothered to move.

Then, I’ve also done deep possession with darker forces, that then I had boundless energy, lost the desire to eat, and wanted to keep moving all the time.[/quote]

One of my favorite metaphors for explaining magic to my more atheist-inclined friends as “truly all-natural drugs.”

I’ve traded angelic stories with guys into hallucinogens, and demonic stories with guys into stimulants. So, yes, I’m jumping on the agreement train. :slight_smile:

I think what chef1964 is trying to get at here is that, since the Divinity he’s talking about (I’m assuming some kind of creator deity,) has aspects of both light and dark, that any attempt to distinguish between the two is flawed, and that this is somehow in contrast to what succupedia was talking about, in that spirits can shift from light to dark or somewhere in between. Which, chef1964 thinks implies that there is a difference.

But, I don’t know that that was what succupedia was getting at.

I’m loving reading this. I feel all of you are finding the true “gray”. Being the balance of bolth forces and learning the right time to use one or the othe or even bolth at once. ( yes bolth at once can be done. Great for bindings in my opinion.)