Discovery of Exercises Directly Influencing Separation Skills

Alright, this will be the last thing I post in here tonight - I have a wiki to get finished up, and some ritual work to get onto later, and I need to get to bed before midnight (4 hours off) :stuck_out_tongue:

In my evocation last night, after hopelessly trying to communicate with Eriesh’taetohl, I finished it up with a courteous “thank you” and said, “for some reason you’re either not talking to me tonight, or I’m just not hearing you, but either way - would you mind relaying the answers to my questions throughout the day via inspiration, or random articles, or in my dreams?”

And with that I thanked him again and dismissed him.

Well, one of my last questions was, “Is there an exercise, something I’m not aware of -something I’m missing - that will help me advance more in my astral travels?”

And today, I got my answer. So clearly, it was unmistakable. Something I had never considered before. I knew that one of my problems was getting out, and STAYING out. I do get the occasional complete exit wherein I can fly around the world, go find a master and have some exchange, or spy on a friend at their home. However, I have a literal book’s worth of experiences where I got out - maybe a few feet away - and popped right back in. And the final answer - the exercise that can get you out and keep you out - even if you’re only semi-tranced and not in a full blown state of paralysis or gnostic state. And it is an exercise that you can do to train your “muscles” that keeps you out of your body when you want out.

It’s the muscle that counters the snap-back effect - that can literally pull you right out should you choose - at any given moment.

Not only this, but - this is the EXACT same spiritual “muscle” that can hold you in any state or any level of consciousness for any given amount of time. Build it, perfect your control over it, and you’ve got a pretty useful tool at your disposal.

Oh AZAZEL! The answer I’ve been looking for for a LONG time!
Now, at first appearance, this may not seem it to you, but stick with me here, and I’ll explain all.

I have become quite familiar with several of my internal organs. I am a believer that being able to sense any organ, what it’s doing, what it feels like when it’s doing whatever it does, and gaining a minimum amount of conscious control over your internal organs has a plethora of benefits to be had. For some time now, I would concentrate the “seat” of my consciousness into these different organs, and through much struggle, I have found that I can influence some, and actually feel many of them. All it takes is time and practice.

But I missed something - a crucial part to this exercise - a knowledge about how this works and what areas OF the exercise to work on for full control of the transmigration of your energies and ethereal bodies.

This is, not just putting your mind there, but putting your “mind” there, so completely that you aren’t aware of anything else going on inside your body EXCEPT where the seat of your consciousness is … AND THEN … holding it there WITHOUT any flickering back and forth.

This is a fully conscious exercise that you can do that quite literally strengthens your ability to jump, move, exit, merge, anything and anywhere with and by the very center of your consciousness.

I know, I know … this may very well be something that many of you are already aware of, but I am just so excited to have discovered this that I have to share it with even just one person who may not have known this :stuck_out_tongue:

The exercise is thus - and the skills are in this order to master. If you can’t get the first one, simply work on just that step until you have mastered it.

1. Concentrate on any area of the body, so long as it is not the “snap-back” area (aka, the head).

2. Put your all into it. Sense the skin, the tissues, the entire area of whatever you choose. If it has bone, sense the bone. Become so intimately connected with it, that you can sense everything about it.

3. Translocate your mind there so well that all you are aware of IS that area of your body. This should be so well executed that you literally aren’t even aware of the sensory input of they eyes. You should become that body part - even if you can get it for just a split second, this step has been mastered.

4. And finally, the part that really tares and strengthens this spiritual muscle - take step 3 to the point to where you can maintain this full transmigration of your consciousness to that part of your body for several minutes without getting “snapped back” into your head.

Now - this just seems like one of those things that maybe I totally missed and everyone else knows. So if it is, again, I apologize. If it’s not, then the hope that this gets into the hands of those who can use it has been fulfilled. :slight_smile:

The muscle - the will - the control - the technique … whatever you want to call it, THIS is how to, with full consciousness, (meaning no specific state of “traditional trance” required) strengthen the “anti-snapback mechanism” that so often plagues us with teasing astral projection experiences.

THANK YOU Eriesh’taetohl!!!

I have no doubt this was his work. I asked - and the very next day, I get an indisputable answer while reading some Rawn Clark, (I know, I know - god help me, I’m actually reading that dust cover’s work).

It was an epiphany that took my breath away - literally - it came through with such clarity, that it might have well been the exact explanation I just wrote out. :stuck_out_tongue:

Well - time to get on with the work-filled night :wink:

~ Namaste ~

I will definitely try this tonight,thank you!
I only hope it will work for me,because lately I’ve tried almost every method I know and nothing seems to work anymore and that makes me very sad,I feel like I am losing this ability and I want to be able to do what I was doing before…Your words gave me the motivation I was looking for.
So,I will try it and I will let you know how it went!

Thanks for sharing DK! I think this will help a lot more people than you think :wink:

I couldn’t wait for the night to come,so I tried it this evening :stuck_out_tongue:
The result was very exciting for me!
I started doing what you described in your post;I have to admit that there were some moments (that lasted only a few seconds but that was enough to disorient me a bit) that I was thinking “it’s not going to work AGAIN” (don’t take it personally :stuck_out_tongue: ).But whenever this was happening,I was trying to recall how good I felt when I read your post this morning.
I focused on my hand and I could feel everything…!It was an amazing feeling!I don’t really know what happened between that stage and the next,but the next thing that happened was that I was sitting on my bed looking at my physical body!
I was thinking how great it feels to be “out there” again after so much time that has passed filled with the disappointment of losing my ability to get out of my body at will.
Unfortunately I lost focus quite fast,but that was my mistake.I will try harder tonight though…

The odd thing I noticed (which made me lose my concentration) was that the hand I was focused on before the exit,while I was out of my body,looked like it was emitting its own energy.When I got closer to see what was going on,it “changed” into a “normal” healthy hand (mine is slightly anorexic-looking).This disproportion compared to the rest of my body made me feel sick somehow and I got back in my body.

I have never experienced something similar before…I think it was because my attention was shifted towards my hand for an extended period of time,but I might be mistaken.

At least it worked and I hope that tonight I’ll be able to maintain control or perhaps I’ll try to direct my attention elsewhere if the same thing happens and I feel sick again.

Hello Nereid! Thank you for sharing that!

It elicited a response in me - unrelated to the topic of getting out of your body, but still worth sharing …

I was recently conversing with the Nether Eshtalishtu regarding the manifestation of Well-Being in the physical body. It has been my experience that, while one can achieve staggering levels of healing on behalf of another, it seems to be ridiculously difficult to heal oneself!

His counsel to me was this: “Push more of yourself into your body … you are not your body - you are a specific energetic personality inhabiting the body, and in fact are creating it. Push more of yourself INTO the body…”

This is so huge I am still working to get my tiny little mortal brain to embrace it, but it TOTALLY makes sense …

Hello!
Your response was definitely worth sharing.It moved me and while reading what Eshtalishtu told you,it was like I could feel every word on another level.What he said totally makes sense -just like you pointed out.
You are right,it is difficult to heal yourself…It took me some time to realize it but it is true.

Thank you for sharing these words Zoe :slight_smile:

I asked Eriesh’taetohl the same question, and I think I got my answer via proxy. Thanks to both of you.

@Zoe…great and I can understand your point in your concentration in the event of healing for yourself…but…

@DKMage…sorry but I do not see the connection …I can see it as an exercise only to focus on your own body…but I think I would see you focusing on the target in the world for your destination to go there…rather than continuosly focusing on your body…to get out of it…maybe I am missing something here so please explain it to me…Thanks.

Maxx

I think what he means is to concentrate your conciousness to some focal point on your body and then exit from that focal point to put it in a condensed version.

Exactly.
In fact, the very skill that allows you to maintain your consciousness OUTSIDE your body without flickering back and forth, or snapping back in is the exact same skill used to focus and move your mental body into one part of your body without any flickering or snapping back.
The more you master this exercise, the more you’ll be able to get out at will and stay out without accidentally snapping back in.
Plus, Kitari is absolutely correct - you can use this as a means to form exit points as well.

@Nereid - excellent! Thanks for sharing that. Don’t forget though that this exercise can be worked on and primed without being in the middle of an exit. It is to simply strengthen the will and focus of the mental local without the natural snap-back happening. Which is one of the major fall backs with my personal attempts. The god damned snap-back! :stuck_out_tongue:

@Zoe - love it! Your addendum is informational and inspiring as always :slight_smile: Thanks for the share!

Well,I did it again and the results were good once more.
I tried not to exit too fast,instead I decided to “dive in” and experience everything from a different point of view.I think this helped me even more to maintain consciousness and when I was feeling ready I got out of my body.
I will agree with Kitari as well,it can be used as a method to create exit points.But I found out that if you try to create an exit point too soon,it feels like it’s pulling you downwards and not in a good way…Maybe this won’t happen to anyone else but I think I have to point it out.That’s why I gave it some more time,because I felt I would snap back in even though I could feel that it was the ideal time to separate from my physical body.

[quote=“Nereid, post:11, topic:332”]Well,I did it again and the results were good once more.
I tried not to exit too fast,instead I decided to “dive in” and experience everything from a different point of view.I think this helped me even more to maintain consciousness and when I was feeling ready I got out of my body.
I will agree with Kitari as well,it can be used as a method to create exit points.But I found out that if you try to create an exit point too soon,it feels like it’s pulling you downwards and not in a good way…Maybe this won’t happen to anyone else but I think I have to point it out.That’s why I gave it some more time,because I felt I would snap back in even though I could feel that it was the ideal time to separate from my physical body.[/quote]

Interesting - thanks for the info N. :slight_smile:

Hey DK, I know just what you mean about finding a focal point on your body and shifting your conscious there. That is precisely what I do, and it works for me every time. I actually wrote about it on another thread awhile back, but thought I would paste that response here since it is very similar to what you are talking about. Here is that post:

Here is my routine. It is not “the” routine, but it works for me, and maybe it can help some of you that are having a hard time. Firstly, I cant project from a sitting position, not sure why, it just doesnt work for me. I like to lay down, with my head elevated, like laying on the coach with my head proped up on the arm. Anyway, I close my eyes, calm my mind, and regulate my breathing. Nothing fancy on the breathing, Im not counting the inhales, exhales, etc… Just breathing, then I visualize, starting at my feet, a pair of silver, glowing hands that are kinda like rubbing my skin and infusing me with this glowing silver essence. This procedure completely relaxes me, while giving me this “armor” so to speak.

So these hands work their way from my feet all the way to the top of my head. I always work from the bottom to the top, as this serves another purpose as well. I find that by doing this I am slowly shifting my conscious up my body. By the time I get to my head, it is as though my entire being is in my head, there is no recognition of the rest of my body at all. Once I am “in my head” I shift my conscious to my 7th chakra. I do this by moving those silver hands just to the place above my head. When this happens, I just slip right out of the top of my head, and I am free to move about at that point.

A few weeks back I was laying in bed and decided to give this a try, but it wasn’t working as I had a cold and laying on my back wouldn’t allow me to breath comfortably, so therefore I couldnt relax enough to project. I ended up rolling onto my stomach instead, and wow! That was pretty cool. Once I got to my 7th chakra, I kinda paused for a second. My head was only a couple of inches away from the wall, so my conscious decided that what it needed to do to get out was to come out of the top of my head, squeeze in between the wall and my bed, and go under the bed and pop out at the foot of my bed. Is that clear as mud??? lol. Anyway, it was awesome! It was like I did a flip out of myself, lol. I even felt that disoriented feeling you get when you do a flip. Needless to say, I was feeling pretty cool :wink:

Hi. I wrote this on another thread. It is a very simple technique that - once you have made it out-of-body - has made all the difference, and has prevented any unwanted snap-backs:

"The great thing that Thalos did seem to teach me (which I have not found mentioned in any books etc.) is the technique that I like to compare to the launch of a moon rocket: To release the rocket from its earthly shackles and get it to the point where the capsule is almost in outer space and on its way to the moon, it fires a main, powerful booster. When this primary booster has taken the capsule up to a certain point, a secondary, smaller booster separates the capsule from the primary booster to take it the rest of the way into outer space and on a trajectory to the moon.

With astral projection, think of the first separation from your physical body (earthly shackles) as the primary booster, then separate again (secondary booster). You will find that your consciousness (capsule) is now fully in the astral plane (outer space)! This technique, to me, seems to make all the difference between a haphazard, weak astral projection and a fully immersive, fully controllable and solid projection. Thanks again to Thalos!"

1 Like

This reninds me of Steve G Jones Im following hes guided astral projection course, and he mentions the skyrocket and cspsule stuff

Really?? Wow! I projected last night, and it took 3 ‘separations’ to properly cut me loose, so I guess you just do this as many times as needed.

I am experiencing frustration with astral travel though: I have been working the past couple of nights with Satagraals’ sigil, asking him to grant me access to the astral realm when I go to bed, and I have also asked to meet with him in the astral realm so that I may learn from him.

While I have now properly astrally projected two night in a row, which is absolutely unheard of for me, the places I have ended up are just…quirky, weird dream state places that have no obvious purpose other than to just walk around a bit.

For example, last night after I separated I found myself swooping around what seemed a bit like space before circling over a city at night, observing all the orange lights of the city below that were set out very uniform. I had high hopes that this might be where Satagraal or some such other useful entity resides, with whom I might converse.

When I landed, the area about me was like some sort of cemetery…all stone tombs/blocks and also stone pillars. The vegetation kind of had a neon glow to it. I noticed that the stonework had carvings on them so went to inspect closer. While most of the carvings looked like they were by some ancient civilisation, my eye was drawn to one that was like Mickey-Mouse style cartoons! At this point I thought…here we go again, just random weirdness. Walking further I ended up in what appeared to be an abandoned zoo or theme park type place.

I really want to have a meaningful encounter in a meaningful astral zone, but always seem to end up in some quirky, surreal place that seems to be more a creation of my subconscious mind (god help me lol)!! Has anyone got any advice for me please? It seems I get the hard part done (separating from physical self), but have no direction once I get there!

Very interesting and useful thread.

[quote=“AcidKing, post:16, topic:332”]Really?? Wow! I projected last night, and it took 3 ‘separations’ to properly cut me loose, so I guess you just do this as many times as needed.

I am experiencing frustration with astral travel though: I have been working the past couple of nights with Satagraals’ sigil, asking him to grant me access to the astral realm when I go to bed, and I have also asked to meet with him in the astral realm so that I may learn from him.

While I have now properly astrally projected two night in a row, which is absolutely unheard of for me, the places I have ended up are just…quirky, weird dream state places that have no obvious purpose other than to just walk around a bit.

For example, last night after I separated I found myself swooping around what seemed a bit like space before circling over a city at night, observing all the orange lights of the city below that were set out very uniform. I had high hopes that this might be where Satagraal or some such other useful entity resides, with whom I might converse.

When I landed, the area about me was like some sort of cemetery…all stone tombs/blocks and also stone pillars. The vegetation kind of had a neon glow to it. I noticed that the stonework had carvings on them so went to inspect closer. While most of the carvings looked like they were by some ancient civilisation, my eye was drawn to one that was like Mickey-Mouse style cartoons! At this point I thought…here we go again, just random weirdness. Walking further I ended up in what appeared to be an abandoned zoo or theme park type place.

I really want to have a meaningful encounter in a meaningful astral zone, but always seem to end up in some quirky, surreal place that seems to be more a creation of my subconscious mind (god help me lol)!! Has anyone got any advice for me please? It seems I get the hard part done (separating from physical self), but have no direction once I get there![/quote]

Even though I am far from being an expert on the topic, I think I can help you with that.

Drawing from the very few successful experiences I have had, I can say with almost 100% certainty that your difficuties are caused by a lack of focus.

You say that you asked Satagraal to meet with him, but from what you write it doesn’t seem like you made an effort to go looking for him. You got out, found yourself in some place and that’s it. Before you project you should have a clear goal in mind, not just a desire to find the spirit, but a firm determination that you will do it and confidence tha you’ll succeed.

Before going to sleep/project, attach the sigil of the spirit to a wall, a door, a mirror, whatever you believe will act as a gateway (the mirror worked very well for me the only time I tried), so that if you project in the real time zone and find yourself floating in your bedroom you can focus on the gateway for a few seconds, reminding yourself firmly and without any shadow of a doubt where it will lead you and then jump right in.

Also, you should commit very well to memory the sigil of the spirit: if when you project you discover you are somewhere else in the astral plane, you might be able create a gateway with the sigil impressed on it and reach Satagraal that way (just speculating here - never tried this one).

Let me stress again that the most important factor is having your destination so clear and firm in your mind that when you project that’s the only thing you can think about. In my short experience, whenever that was the case, I ended up exacty where I wanted to be. Before projecting meditate, going as deep as you can, and program your mind with your destination (maybe something like: next time I project I will be in my bedroom and will jump into the mirror - or maybe use visualization instead of words, but keep it simple and to the point).

I hope it helps.

Many thanks for your reply Noemi. Your advice with regards to determining a destination and goal for an astral projection makes a lot of sense, as does prepping a gateway. I shall try this and let you know how it goes :slight_smile: