Discovered a wish granting spirit (Caution: no positive results yet)

Come on, those are exceptions. I did find more money than I should inside my wallet, once, but that’s an anecdote, not a true and tested magickal method to get money.

1 Like

I’ve never been given cash, but I’ve been given the items I wanted the cash for. :woman_shrugging:

Cash always comes in the form of work for me.

4 Likes

Maybe I just suck at counting money? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This right here, is what makes me think it’s a spirit of the dead. It’s unlikely that most of the people that are desperate enough to try contacting this spirit, will do it successfully imop.

There is reason I don’t like mirrors in dark ya know.

Edit: Hell when I scroll back up, I see Zorrito mentioned they thought it was a ghoul-back in July. So yeah, it’s probably not beginner safe for sure, but most of these peeps aren’t likely to manage contact. But even if they did, one of the recent ones waited a big 8 hours before they decided it didn’t work. :woman_shrugging: I’ve had magic take over a year and they gave it 8 total hours lmao. I noticed that the other day when they said they tried method 1 and was just shaking my head at it.

2 Likes

Mod hat on, I edited the title to reflect what I believe to be the case here - untested and no clear positive feedback.

Mod hat off, I have no real opinion, but would generally suggest extreme caution about anything in life (including magick) which seems too good to be true. :woman_shrugging:

Law of Attraction is an awesome method, but even that comes at the cost of developing self-control and focused attention, etc…

7 Likes

Okay, then.

The caution notice will probably work.

1 Like

Not to be rude or anything, but I asked Asmodeus through automatic writing and he told me that Sarallos doesn’t exist and it is all in your imagination. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Sarallos came from the word Sallos. probably from the subconscious of Op