Discover your life lesson Test - Choose one symbol

Aphrodite, love, so sweet! :hibiscus:

1 Like

The same :wink: you are also like this? Traveling and searching around?

1 Like

#5 spot on

1 Like

No vibes for me but I chose 5 which was accurate most of it

1 Like

1 Like

I’ll share that mine was accurate, but not what it was - only replying because when I looked at the symbols, that one seemed incredibly attractive, while all the others looked dull and uninteresting, even ugly, like a beautiful gemstone compared to a pile of twigs amd muck.

Did anyone else feel such a strong attraction (and revulsion for the rest), and where it turned out to be very accurate? :smiley:

5 Likes

Number 6…well it was about prosperity, abundance and money which I don’t have right, hopefully I will get it in the futere. The part that got me was the aspect of “being harsh on yourself”.

1 Like

Yes, sigil no4 attracted me immediately and what it said was exactly about me! That’s why I found it amazingly… Magical and I posted it here :wink::smile:
Which was your choice @Lady_Eva? No6 maybe?

1 Like

I’d rather not share, too many things in progress right now for that. :wink:

1 Like

I was surprised as well

1 Like

2 & 6

1 Like

1 Like

4: “The lesson to learn how to rest?” Not in this lifetime.

1 Like

7, copper. Made perfect sense.
We bend but we do not break.

1 Like

I got number 1. Spiritual for sure! I resonate with Lilith and Hecate!

Welcome @Anyae It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

The symbol I was drawn to was number 7.

Copper. Venus.

Makes sense. This was fun. I will do some more research on this. Thank you so much for sharing!

:v:

1 Like

2 and 4 equally. Great post Dimitra!

1 Like

I chose 5. Damn it really resonates with me. With making peace and what not, and really the part about me needing to attune to the feminine side struck me because ive been drawn more to the feminine side, returning to celebrating moon cycles and researching goddess and different spiritual beliefs about “mother earth”.

1 Like

And with mars, makes sense, im an Aries :slight_smile:

1 Like