Disappointed

What did you expect? Did you expect victory? Did I waste my breath on helping you and now you are doing same thing on DarkestKnight as well?

Is this hollywood you think? People are training for years to make sure they can evoke properly,you just tried again and again 4 times in a damn week and

Are you dissappointed?

im sorry :pensive: pls don’t get mad w me :pleading_face: like im sorry for expecting so much when I can barely control my inner self

I am not mad, just dissappointed.

Go reread what DarkestKnight said again and again, and then start practicing it.

4 Likes

I won’t repeat my mistakes, I promise. :pleading_face: :smiley:

1 Like

Hi,
Just read your post, just like you, i was also very disappointed even after trying for weeks, following all rituals and offerings. I was very hurt mentally and physically. But some people said don’t just stop in the middle, keep trying so i tried again and again. One night everything changed. I was not expecting anything on that night, so i did everything like always, after completing my ritual, i sense a clear touch on my back, that day i was using powerful lucifer chanting mantra, the environment felt so heavy and dark. Obviously the motive of the meditation is to feel their presence. But at that moment i scremed coz i was shocked and touch was so clear, obviously that was unexpected. But you just can’t run, I was trying to sleep but continuously felt burning sensation on my head and face, whenever i tried to close my eyes, i saw a bright light, it happened few nights, but i didn’t quit there, i don’t want to scare you. But are you really prepared for that, as i am sensing that you have some desires and wants them happen quickly, it’s not about their presence. Sorry i know i m wrong. But that’s kinda vibe i m getting from you. So i told you. One thing i understood about them, that they will take test, i means lots of test to ensure that you are not selfish or evil. They want dedication with clear mind at the same time. But if someones intentions are not clear or not good then. Their law of attraction might attract bad entities towards them. Coz our desires have powerful magnetic attraction. So it attracts the entities , which is hiding deep down. You can’t just clear your mind in a second. They know what you are hiding. Sometimes whenever you try to hide, they will visualise your hidden desires in your meditation, just to divert your mind. To see your weaknesses. If your really desire something, with a clean heart. Soon you will attract some powerful and good entities. Who are not manipulative or bad in nature. Just meditate few days without following any ritual. To control your thoughts. I am not an expert. Just sharing my own experience. Rest is your choice. Goodluck dear

3 Likes

Exactly! In the Waabano Tradition, we have to bring forth the spirit of the Dawn, Wapanana(amusing to say the name means Light Bringer) starting at sunset and no ceremony can be performed until Wapanana appears(in the bonfire). Sometimes we spend only a couple hours, whereas other times we have not had any appearance at all and went on until sunrise. In all cases, every Waabano must confirm the presence of Wapanana, otherwise we continue until we all can agree.

2 Likes

thank you, and I will not give up, for now ill just stop rituals and focus on my mind and then ill see what I can do… but thank you again though, I really appreciate it :orange_heart:

1 Like

Did u use any sigils for the process? How did u go about the initial evocations? Sometimes u may not see, feel anything, but the task u ask of the spirit still gets done…

3 Likes

yes. I used the sigils of the specific entity, but for now im stopping evocation and focusing on my mind stuff haha

2 Likes

Darkness,meditate on the darkness within,pass the geometric pass the stars, into to the deepest dark inside. When you achieve this, then evoke!:goat:

2 Likes

Look my first evocation was of vassago. The only thing I could think of was to stick my hand out and feel his presence literally. It was vary cold and Entergetic. So if you end up not know that they are there try and day touch my palm or say I’m not sure if you’re there but I’m going to stick my hand out, after that just feel. He didn’t say anything during the evocation, but it just took some time.

Oh and also I’m still new to all of this so I definitely get it when you just don’t know if something is there

1 Like

thank you and ill definitely check out your first evocation

1 Like

Oh yeah, go ahead it’s a trip lol

2 Likes

Actually it’s pretty easy for me only because I silenced my monkey mind & Enter theta & summoned Anubis to full physical manifestation, he’s my husband actually, & thanks to your trance work thread darkest-knight couldn’t have done it without you. Salvis Gratis,