Dionysus

Any one here have experience working with the God Dionysus in any capacity?

Never but what would you expect from him
I have worked with a lot of the hellenic pantheon, but I haven’t had the need to work with him
so I am curious about your expectations

I don’t really have any expectations.I just know that he was a very popular God during ancient times.

1 Like

Maybe he is calling you, try to contact him, and see what you can learn.

1 Like

I think he is reaching out to me. Thank you for responding to my post.

I have some history with him, mostly due to dealing in the wilds and such, his women are crazy, literally lol.

1 Like

I am a woods woman. I love the wilds. I gotta admit I have sexual fantasies about the God Dionysus. I also think his story and how he always treated his wife Ariadne with love and respect make him one of my favorites. Yeah, He is hot.

1 Like

I love that :smiley:

1 Like

I don’t know if this counts, but I just listened to an album by an alternative duo called ‘Dead Can Dance’ the album was called Dionysus, which basically serves as a musical in vocation of Dionysus’s legacy and let me just say, during the second half of their album, I went into the most euphoric, relaxed state ever possible, it was like I was on the best drug in the world and I am someone who hates drugs.

If you or anyone else reads this, perhaps when summoning and evoking (heck, maybe even for invoking too) Dionysus, you could use their album as it’s basically ritual music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rhPQSre5AM

1 Like