Dimensional magick

Dimensional magick is when you sync your current self with other versions of yourself. To do this you need to get into the tgs. Imagine looking out at a sea of other “yous”. See all of them converging into one being. Then make your desire known. Try it out let me know what happens.

6 Likes

Poking at the Dimensional seethings are we :yum: :smile:

1 Like

Any good sources on this per chance?

1 Like

Most of what i have attempted in this area has come a result of lessons learned over time and applying personal theory in ritual.

Only current of magic i know of that would relate specifically to this over time is the lovecraftian one. My expose to it and the entities within it are where alot of the ideas i try out come from. Some work out, some explode in my face :confounded:

2 Likes

One of the simplest and first exercise i attempted in this form was an expansion on the cross ritual that procedes the lbrp. The ritual has you see yourself expand to the point of encompassing the universe, i took this a step further and pictured myself expanding past the boundaries of this reality into the spaces between realities and into the multiverse.

The resulting images that accompanied this intent were intense and bizarre to say the least, as well as i noticed an increase in the amount of energies i could draw on in my main rituals workings. As well as an increase of intensity of manifestation with things like money magic.

This is part of why my financial magic is aim at the long term prosperity of my life rather than a one time amount. I take similar views with all my magic. The short term and the long term. Makes for more a refinement of intent and more precise magick leading to more desireable manifestations.

1 Like

Hi I am new to this. Does anyone know if Lucifer works with inexperienced people? When working with him, what does one do, look at his sigil, and chant his enn? I have a few goals I need to achieve. I also have a long time friend from high school who has gotten himself into trouble a number of times, and now has a bad criminal record. He is open to doing this type of work to get rid of his criminal record. Is that even possible (using magick to erase something on a computer)? He is not a bad guy, but he was a bit out of control for a while. Does anyone know which spirit/spirits are best to ask for a favor like that?

1 Like

When you consider the point of this ritual is to expand and empower the auric field. The idea of expanding not only beyond this reality and dimensions but into the totality of the multidimensional matrix of all reailty and time. Working magick within the “known” limits of most systems doesnt make alot of sense to me. Hence why i am exploring how far i can push past these “imposed” limits.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum while this is an interesting question it does not seem related directly to this thread.

Please take a few moment to make an intro and read the rules.

1 Like

Not that I know of sorry. The idea came to me after a week of evocation after evocation. I would be happy to go into more detail if you have specific questions.

I’ve noticed that after using alternate dimensions in my magick, I usually need some serious grounding. What about you? After a week of evocation, I feel fine, but after dimensional magick I NEED grounding.

Oh yeah lol if i employ this in any working i usually have to take a few days to ground. I use that time to go over any notes i wrote or write down thoughts that bubble up soon after if they seem related.

1 Like

Bumping this question just because I’m curious.

If your new you can find alot of good resources here.

Hi I am new to this. Does anyone know if Lucifer works with inexperienced people? When working with him, what does one do, look at his sigil, and chant his enn? I have a few goals I need to achieve. I also have a long time friend from high school who has gotten himself into trouble a number of times, and now has a bad criminal record. He is open to doing this type of work to get rid of his criminal record. Is that even possible (using magick to erase something on a computer)? He is not a bad guy, but he was a bit out of control for a while. Does anyone know which spirit/spirits are best to ask for a favor like that?

Sorry, I didn’t specify which question I was curious about. I’m still getting used to how the formatting of this forum works.

I figured hence the list. Which includes a link to this :point_down:the list also has many thread which will likely answer any questions that may arise.

That’s good information, but it doesn’t answer the question that I can find.