Digital or paper journal poll

I’m curious what. Your choice is and why.

• Digital
  • Paper
  • I’m to good to journal

0 voters

1 Like

Paper… nothing ever really disappears online and sometimes you wish it did

2 Likes

I just saw the response by @anon69037110 and I selected digital. I did not think that digital meant online. I keep a digital journal on my ipad. If I were to do one online it would be watered down a bit so there would be no traceability.

Paper for me is not only dangerous from a privacy standpoint but it isn’t as resilient as digital. I am trying as best as possible to reduce all things paper these days.

2 Likes

That’s true… I was more thinking that you can burn and shred paper. Which I frequently do :joy:

1 Like

I do both. The darker stuff makes it to paper, but not necessarily online. I can burn paper and it not leave much in the way of usable remnants. But working in leaves me saying that that isn’t the case with digital.

irregular but mostly paper, digital are much easier to be lost, although paper are more problematic to be kept together when you move often from place to place…

1 Like

Writing via pen and paper is inherently magical, so paper. A paper journal is also easier to have within the magical circle during ritual.

2 Likes

I feel the exact day way about it