Difficulty charging sigils

I’ve been having a really difficult time charging sigils seems to me like it just won’t happen anymore.

I try meditation and other techniques but nothing I’ve also tried an intense workout session where I gaze at the sigil and so far nothing. In the beginning of my practice it was WAY easier but recently I can’t do it anymore and I’m loosing faith in these techniques.

Can anyone please recommend other techniques or methods of charging a sigil I would really appreciate it

9 Likes

You can charge a sigil by spilling some drops of blood on it. That charges it.

5 Likes

I’ll try it thanks I’ve tried it with Bune and it helped me out very much but recently it feels like I’m being ignored lolol

1 Like

How about drawing the sigil with your blood?

4 Likes

I think that’s a wonderful idea though I haven’t tried this myself… it seems more powerful.

2 Likes

I would think so too.

1 Like

Have you heard about a dragons blood it comes in many forms read it was like a power up for sigils and magical practice in general. It comes in an ink used to create sigils and what not . Mixing in ones own blood with the dragons would probably boost it even further

2 Likes

Great idea I’ll give it a try. Thanks.

1 Like

Simply holding a sigil with your right hand will naturally cause the flow of energy to flow towards the sigil.

Eventually, it will charge.

9 Likes

Sure. You can try the wank method or sigil bombing. The wank method is self explanatory; consider the sigil charged when ‘done’. Sigil bombing involves startling yourself surprisedly while in a trance state, which acts as a gnosis trigger; again, when you are startled, consider it done.

This can work for spirit sigils; if it is a personal chaos sigil I don’t know that this will help. Same thing with this:

This is a good idea, I thought:

Dragon’s blood resin is an empowering agent I use regularly. You can use the ink as described above. When I release my chaos sigils I often will burn them in the smoke rising from some dragon’s blood resin. The ink is good for making chaos sigils as well as spirit sigils, too. Dragon’s blood can also be used with most goetic entities in lieu of their corresponding incense. Again, though, adding blood is not always relevant IMO.

I would agree with this, too, provided that you are also making visual/mental contact with it. The only trouble is the eventually part. If you are having trouble getting into state this could take a while because you will need longer to make an impression on yourself.

2 Likes

It seems this is an ongoing predicament that people loose their ability for something. It happens to me as well. Stop trying so hard and thinking hard on it. You need to drop mind. Your cognition is interfering and now you are EXPECTING a specific result. Not expecting and just let whatever happens happens. If you continue to have trouble I STRONGLY suggest stop charging sigils for about 10 days, and come back when you are more clear headed. A lot of the time you simply need a restart button and once you return you will be surprised at how much stronger it is after giving yourself a short break.

5 Likes

Yea it seems I do need a break

I think it’s time for a mini vacation ha :v:

1 Like

Yeah absolutely. Sometimes I find that it helps to change the technique, too. For example, if you are burned out on evocations or chaos sigils maybe just spend a week or two on divination techniques or simple candle meditations. Variety is truly the spice of life, and life is magick.

3 Likes

You got it brother

Thanks @serpens_album. It goes for me to. I will leave it at my daily meditation and come back.

1 Like

Dang I have to try drawing a sigil with my blood. Somehow I never thought that option… :grin:

1 Like

Thanks everyone for your advice

1 Like

Have you done blood Magick before?

1 Like

The reason I keep going on about Elhaz runic body posture (Yoga) is because it’s simple and works real quick - for any number of things (most of which I’m sure I don’t know).

Adopt the Elhaz runic body posture with palms facing skyward. Best (at least at first) with bare feet on earth, grass, rock (even concrete). Call in and gather the energies. These will build around your solar plexus. Use your Sigil word(s) and try to see the Sigil in your mind’s eye projected into the sky. When you can’t keep your arms up any more, whilst always keeping arms straight, lower your palms over your Sigil. You’ll feel the energy running down your arms and out of your palms into your Sigil. When your palms get itchy all of the energy has gone. It’s been transfered. Clap your hands and laugh (even if it’s forced – at first). The Sigil has now been charged. Keep it separate, perhaps in its own paper envelope in your Magickal Journal or in a 100%, all natural material picture frame (wood/glass/metal clips) until successful. Then destroy.

Al.

9 Likes

@DragonPhoenix777 not that I know of. I have few drops of my blood straight on the sigils I use, to make stronger connection with the spirit.

1 Like