Different Experiences With Lilith?

Well, she didn’t “choose” to see me. I called her, she came, she checked me out, and decided she liked me. lol

She was very sweet :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@A.Lucifer & @DarkestKnight i have given this its own topic so there’s less need to worry whether it’s derailing Letter Of Intent - How To Evoke A Succubus/Incubus *update* - conversations naturally branch off sometimes (which is why all forum software has always had “Split topic” functions) and this seemed to be something worthy of its own unique thread. :smiley:

6 Likes

I meet Lilith. She’s gorgeous and she helped me when I needed to go to the pit of hell. She showed me the way. And indeed, Lilith is very kind.

4 Likes

@A.Lucifer @DarkestKnight I was Catholic and I had fear of calling Lucifer. But I stumbled on his Sigil. I saw EA and the Vids of Raven. Then I came to this forum. I did read a post of @Fallen_Angel, asked him if my steps of Evocation where right and I summoned. Long time ago :joy:

I never had a bad feeling when I’ve summoned Lucifer. He was and is great. So as a newbie I got a great experience. And if I need him, he is here for me.

5 Likes

By the way experiences can differ because they can have different masks. Even the books or grimoires don’t have to be aligned with your experience. This is the my last message in the thread, don’t want to derail.

1 Like

It’s Lucifers nature to help and guide those who reach out to him. He’s told me this. He has also told me that everyone deserves a chance, some deserve a second and not all deserve anything. He comes to those who call him because that is what he does. If you fuck up or don’t listen he will abandon you and not work with you.

Lilith is also very friendly and like many , if you expect hardcore that’s what you will get. Leave your expectations at the door. She DOES like to choose her own also, but you needn’t be afraid to approach her. She is soft and strong and intoxicating. I’ve learned she and I are much alike in many ways and she’s fond of me. She has a lot less patience than Lucifer though. A lot.

6 Likes

@AradiaX, Yea. With Lucifer, I’ve made a few mistakes, but knowing his understanding nature, I know it won’t be a big deal, but just like King Belial, if u get to a point u aren’t listening, he’ll stop working with u till u fix that.

Lilith…depends on what aspect of her u work with. She can be ur best ally and at the same time, she can also be ur worst nightmare.

He sees through people. I have made mistakes too. But if you are a worker and there is a slight chance that you will work and change than he will be there if you are ready. He is patience for those with willpower. But don’t fuck with him and show respect

2 Likes

In 2 occasions I got a message and (the second time) answers from Lilith. “During” one of those answers, she suggested me to invoke her for 10 days and 10 nights and willing to become one of her elects, prior to be instructed on Lunar Magic (since I asked about it).
I definitely plan to do so :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Agreed. He is patient and he sees and knows the truth. He knows when you are fucking around or genuinely make a mistake.

1 Like

Been there too. 1st night I soul travelled with her. It was interesting. I found myself in the pits of hell too watching and learning stuff. I’m very heat intolerant and for me almost seemed like a challenge. Made it though.:metal:

1 Like

I believe what the conclusion to this is that Lilith can be summoned.

What the OP means in regards to: She cannot he summoned depends on the kind of summoning. That’s a reputation gained from when summoning was based off Judeo Christian beliefs of enslaving the said spirit into a circle and then “torturing” them into doing your tasks before banishing them.

Add to that the patriarchal society beliefs of the ease of summoning a female demon based off the entitlement of the fact that they’re male = they have dominance over her.

Lilith as we know is the woman of freedom and to say she didn’t like that in the very least is an understatement.

That’s where that belief comes from.

@DarkestKnight is right, based on the kinds of summoning we as black magicians do now. You CAN summon Lilith, because when we summon we do so without ego ( at least we’re supposed to) and she’ll come to you.

So that’s the tea ladies and gentlemen. Hope this topic can be put to rest now!

5 Likes

Unless we want to engage in more civil discourse in which case by all means that’s awesome

Just wanted to say this as well for a general rule of thumb, no one’s experience is gnosis. A book is fine for a reference and guide but should not be taken as the gospel truth. We left Christianity for that reason let’s not translate it into something else

5 Likes

I have close relationship with Lilith as well, but it didn’t come from direct summoning. I do believe you can summon her, but there are no guarantees that she will present herself to you.

For me, it started by her sending one of her daughters to me that was able to help me understand about a lifestyle outside of christianity and about her mother Lilith. Through Lilith I was able to break free and experience a world I never knew existed. Since welcoming her into my life things have never been better.

3 Likes

“She cannot be summoned” - That’s bullshit, I evoked Her multiple times and had multiple contacts with Her.

How does Lilith appear to all of you? I’ve seen Her with a pale skin and red hair. Once I got a vision in my 3rd eye while evoking Her in which I saw a catholic nun with long black hair and also pale skin.

1 Like

She appeared as a shadow. From what I was told, knowledge passed from her…is all you have to do is call for her to hear you. If you are sincere and not just a pervert looking for an astral booty call you will be heard.

1 Like

What??

Yeah, She also appeared as a shadow to me

1 Like