Different examples of the Kings of the Elements

I desire to know about, Point Down Pentagram Four Animals. Or a Point Up Pentagram Four Elemental Kings. As opposed to the Four Demon-Kings for the Cardinal Directions with the Pentagram Point Left Direction. Along with the contrasting to the Point Right Four Arcangles of the Compass Directions. As in the four groups of at least four cardinal directions, could someone answer some questions about these different groups?

4 Likes

I’m so lost, I don’t even know what any of these mean or maybe I don’t understand.

Can someone shed light?

Yeah… I don’t understand this either. Where are you getting this “Point up”, “point right”, etc… information? You can find the angelic, demonic, and elemental kings for each element in several ways. Including a google search. Not sure what you’re looking for.

Demonic is the Left-Hand path, with the Pentagram pointing right. For symbolism, with this having its four-elements represented by Four Demon-Kings. But four Archangels are right-hand path, with the items as Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram, goes Right to Left instead of Left to Right, as with the Four Demon-Kings. While the purist form, involves just calling in as watchtowers, just the straight calling of the Elements Conflicting information, is where pantheon worldview alignments cause, Different Ways of collecting information. With if the individual wanted to just take the perspective of conflicting with the Standard Elemental Alignments, straight animals of the Elemental Directions as part of denial of Magical Stuff.

These are Four-Polarized Groups, with just aligning the Alter-Cloth Differently causes different alignments. This trouble I have is people proclaiming “Correspondences Make No Difference.” Followed by their, actively proclaiming the correspondences of their choosing cause all others to be wrong, with physical violence needing to result. With some reference to A.E. Koetting with some book he put out, had the point left, with thinner paper because of his reference to the Left-Hand with his collected works, in a Limited Edition book.

While Lockheed Martin uses a Right-Handed, to make all predictable as part of their emblem. Then the double point, refers to representations of Goats Horns to the other polarity, with adversarial agenda. Man is but an animal, according to certain interpretations of Satanic Doctrinal teaching, with spirituality interpretable as coming last. But Point Up is classical as shown being calling in the watchtowers, with the defalt without realignments being, the straight Elemental Kings.

So I actively avoid Pentagram Up alignment of Default Watchtower, then I explicitly assign the Demon King such as found in the Lesser Key of Solomon, as usually Belial being in the West. If Sorcery-Centered, the left-hand is oriented toward the upper-righthand corner of an inverted triangle, known as the emotion, with details intimately explored. As part of planes of reality, this mental plan also holds the upper-left corner symbolising mental for orderliness. And if the direction is determined by mentalism for Hermetics related order, these Elemental Directions lock into place without recognition of the Northern or Southern Hemisphere.

Organized witchcraft types with list all as based on the physical plane, not the third-plane called menta where things are created internally. For them right becomes left, for the physical correspondences dictate all based on the Sundial. South is not heat of the Tropical Region, instead the place where there is not easy focus, such as the back of one’s own neck. So easier spirit detection is done there, just like with white noise, random visual static from out of focus eyes, or other places with interaction with this world is relaxed.

So those trying to impose the changing of compass directions for the Southern Hemisphere, Twist all the correspondences, just like right hand becoming the left and the left the right, along with North’s Element for Australia becoming the Jinn and the South’s element becoming the North.

I deal constantly with people that have agendas and malevolent intent, so I refuse to work with the straight Kings of The Elements, with the Pentagram for Elements, shown with Explanations for Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) referring to each line as having meaning. Five lines has Five Elements, lower left-point to main point sends away the starting at top pulls things in. Left-Hand is not Pure-Flesh Oriented and anti-spiritual of point down, or most pure orderly. So according to Satanic Doctrine point down and shrunk and flesh up is horns up and enlarged is adversarial, with their internal teachings about what each expanded horn means.

I personally do incantations for mental state alterations, then call in the Four Cardinal Direction oriented Demon-Kings. By first incanting as a whisper to call forth the trance, being establishment of the future returned energy, because evocation instructional material deals with this as being second stage possession, where the Five Definitive Stages of Possession were described by A.E. Koetting, with his quoting the Catholic Church. Then prolonged relations will create a stable first stage possession, known for easier through First Stage Possession, according to the Mastering Evocation Course.

When I start in the North, I encant to create the trance, for then calling upon the Demon-King of the North, with Ritual High Magic people not realizing that calling upon correspondences can create a close enough response. Then I assign this Demon-King as the Watch-Tower of the North, Followed by my announcing my intent to turn West. This is where religious-enforcement for agenda, along with malice forces the Left-Hand orientation with Demon-Kings explicitly assigned as being watchtowers.

Since this is not orthodoxy of Elemental Kings as watchtowers, the intent to Watchtowers alternative to the Elemental Kings, is so the unstated Demon King of the West can be used to destroy the old structure to make room for a new structure. Where I encant at a whisper repeatedly, then I call for the Demon-King of the West, while knowing the Demon-King of the West knows of their status as the stable direction holder of the West. Followed by announcing the intent to turn South.

When facing south, I use incantation to create the trance, not to correspondence charge, as according to teaching material purchased for, Evocation, because this is Serial Evocation. I then speak to the Demon-King of the South, with announcing this is the watchtower of the South, this is still truth and morality, just revealed by death and rebirth, after use of Belial as the first Gatekeeper found in the West. This west has prepared the way, so the south reveals the way, what is both truthful and moral. After the incantation I call to the Demon-King of the South to act as Watchtower of the south. Followed by announcing my intent to turn east.

This east is to know, with instructional materials, such as online lectures from A.E. Koetting and sources such as Goetia. My incantation is to maintain the easier to maintain state, with calling to the Demon-King of the East, then even if a name is not known, calling that spirit as being a watchtower. As preparation to reveal things to me, relationships are first, then knowing comes second. But relationships are built by experience. Announcing what generates the surge of energy, is the intent to turn north to close the circle.

After turning North, this incantation reveals a relationship is forming with the first, by calling then to the Demon-King to close the circle, as the acting watchtower of the north. I then wait for the energetics to saturate me, as opposed to all of high-alignments orientations that are found with High Ritualism.

Those demons must be felt out with the agenda, not as those in rewriting of all structure proclaim, just force right hand from changing hemispheres, along with invert other elemental alignments. Right-hand goes to create a high emphasis on revealed order, for high-ritualism and low accountability oriented magick. So that is why some occult symbols, align like clockwork if right handed pathworking, but dogma happens with Multi-Generational Masonic Lodge Enforcement.

Basically Four Demon-Kings, are placed against their workings of multigenerational masonic lodgecraft, by causing others to get easier calling up of their low-level spirits. With their religion of religion requiring forcing Wicca and other things. To misrepresent me as working hard to prove myself worthy of the masonic lodge. Four elements balance and this rejects Ritual High Magick enforcement, for the routine of you owe me, then use group violence. Forced right-hand path, is actually gray-magick, and I have charged this relationship, to unlike right-hand path, of its point orientation being right. This is elementary demonic intervention, by elements done in order.

It is the imposed order, when going right-hand is about a top-down ordering of all things. As in no right to get a Master of Arts, but instead all degrees are to be enforced though the Masonic Lodge. This lodge is meeting the Multiculturalism in Fairbanks, Alaska, where right-hand path forcing of an imposed order from above fails, along with building resentment of grey magick approach, of self-promoting self-righteous types, imposing the will of their organization onto others.

With Organized Witchcraft placing their interference, to assist the lodge in enforcing multigenerational masonic lodge along with the lodge assisting multigenerational masonic lodge. Now these liars dictate their given correspondences, su

2 Likes

I’ve never seen such an in-depth approach to directions and relationships between them. As long as it gets you results, I’m all for it. :grin:

1 Like

The difficult people I deal with, desire to force Multi-Generational Masonic Lodge Practice. So I have to do the type of Demonic Ritual-work that is also Necromantic in nature, just to stay out of the Masonic Lodge. Where enough injury is done to critical points, such as vital energy drained from the body this leads to, Partial Renovation status just like where Necromancers use **Necromantic Sorcery.**.

This hinders my functioning as an easily defined as a Good Potential Mason because trying to explain to others, how certain things that can lead to someone getting cast out of their body, by enough repair. That is hard to explain. But etheric force repairing a Necromancer or calling Four Demon Kings for the attempting of the Approximations of Necromantic Magic through an Emphasis Demonic Approach, This lead to my eyes becoming able to turn black in the whites, with the drain spreading.

Because instead of cleanly killing, the Curse-Work is draining those who meet the definition of Invokers Of Spirits, being Christian Legalist, Evangelicals, and Pentecostals. If curse use on a group, covering and Entire City is not needed, these instructions are generally not recommended to be followed.

1 Like