Diet and Magick

As far as the correct diet? I actually recommend eating no bread, no bleached flour products, no refined sugar. Eat good carbs like sweet potatoes and bananas. If it grows naturally, that’s what I’d eat, in as close to its natural form as possible. I’d avoid processed, genetically modified, dyed, bleached, refined, etc. Finally, good animal proteins like fish, chicken, and small amounts of red meat.

1 Like

Not according to Vince Gironda who trained a lot of the most famous bodybuilders in order to get them in the best shape of their lives including the first Mr. Olympia Larry Scott.

There’s a big difference between average store bought meat and grass fed meat though.

Especially organ meats like liver.

In fact they have done studies where they gave mice poison and tried feeding controlled groups with different diets. 1 with the average western diet, 1 with the avg western diet and other vitamins, and 1 with just liver power.

All the groups got sick and died, except the ones eating the liver.

They got bigger and stronger and more healthy.

Weston Price who was a dentist back in the day did study after study and found that the primitive tribes ate waaaaay more fat soluble vitamins and little if any of the anti-nutrients people typically ate in the western based diet filled with white flour, wheat, sugar, canned goods, corn, cakes, cookies, etc.

They all had hardly any cavities and those that did were able to have them remineralize around the tooth again.

They also had little if any disease and their mouths and jawlines were perfectly formed if the parents ate their traditional diet and not the processed one.

There’s videos and a book on it called Nutrition and Physical degeneration by Weston Price.

Those of you who’ve seen me post before, know that I am a proponent of Franz Bardon’s teachings and Bardon is all about balance and talks about only using strict vegetarianism for a time to clean out the body of what he calls slag or for certain specific magickal operations stating that doing otherwise imbalances the elements of the body if done too long.

I have found this to be the case with me when I was vegetarian for a while. I definitely could feel a lot of things happening psychically, but it was waaaaay harder for me to ground back to this plane afterwards and I felt constant bombardment by others energies.

I was very tired almost all the time even though I was only just meditating for most of that time. I had almost no desire for this world and lost the desire or drive to workout and lost a lot of weight to the point of others telling me that I looked sickly.

I also started getting grey hairs all of a sudden as well.

Bardon also states what he calls a fallacy concerning this belief that you take on the characteristics of the animals when you eat them.

Even with my increased psychic sensitivity from the vegetarianism I didn’t sense anything around anyone else’s plates of meat or chicken when I ate with my family. I could easily sense my family’s own B.S. and others from like 20 feet away though.

Eating a diet high in saturated fats and cholesterol increases testosterone and you can get initial aggression from that, especially if it’s really low to begin with or the ratio of free test and SHBG is not right. I almost always get a little more aggressive when I start going to the gym after a lay-off because of the test rising and when I take creatine(meat is high in creatine) but it quickly levels off and then I’m feeling better than ever :slight_smile:

I don’t need caffeine, nicotine, pot, nor any other medication nor drug to get me going or keep me going, but I eat as natural as possible with higher protein for workout purposes, I stay away from breads and pastas as much as possible, fried foods, junk foods, fast food, cakes, cookies, no soda, eat fruits and veggies, spinach salads, fish(mostly salmon),chicken, red meat and supplement with kelp, some taoist/ayurvedic herbs, my favorite herbal teas, dessicated liver, grass fed butter, and cod liver oil when I can as well.

The last 3 are what Weston price recommends to help keep teeth/bones super healthy and help repair teeth that are already damaged. He also recommended raw milk which is waaaaay different than the pasteurized/homogenized version you get at the store.

He called raw milk the surest way to strengthen and cavity proof your teeth while increasing general health and well being. It’s really hard for me to find raw milk where I live though, so sadly I’ve yet to experience it myself :frowning:

Weston Price has had patients that had psychotic tendencies and were not eating any meat and then when he put them on it, they actually calmed down and no longer wanted nor had urges to harm others.

Hitler, for those who don’t know, was a vegetarian as well.

Maybe if he had a steak once in a while, he wouldn’t have wanted to kill so many people :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You do bring up an excellent point, albeit a scenario-specific one. I was recommended to take in a high concentration of animal protein to help manage some of the more aggressive symptoms of my bipolar disorder. Apparently my therapist read some of those same studies you did, lol. I will say, from experience, that a solid blast of animal protein during a manic episode does absolutely have a calming effect on me.

Consequentially, I am considered type-2 bipolar, if that helps anyone in this dietary context.

1 Like

Meat is very grounding and may be why it’s helping you to get out of your head so fast, not to mention has various vitamins and minerals that your brain and body may have been starving for :wink:

I have also heard from some sources that supplemental lithium can help with bi-polar disorders as well.

Good luck and I wish you full recovery from your condition :slight_smile:

Hear! Hear!
Most of my life I haven’t eaten meat. I attribute my health to this (even though I have a chronic health condition). You are so right about senses being heightened.

Al.

So killing is cruelty free?

Al.

2 Likes

You are what you eat is something which can be observed on a much deeper spiritual level.

I haven’t got the time right now to write up a full post, though one thing I have found was interesting is that a meat-based diet is a clearer path to more power, whereas a plant-based diet is a clearer path to health and vitality.

Though one must always remember, different strokes for different folks. Talk to your digestive system, as it knows more on what will keep it running in optimal conditions, than any of us here could.

2 Likes

When a creature is killed, its personal power leaves the body, death being the climax. Any power not released will stay within the flesh. Thus for maximum efficiency, one can gain power by devouring powerful meat. This is why cannibalism has had such strong magical merit in the past. Even if this power is minor, it is still empowering.

You can even sense out the power core of different creatures, which may vary greatly based on the species. For instance, the chicken has the most power in their feet. This may be useful if you are harvesting, or the one doing the original sacrifice.

As for plant-based diets, well I remember hearing fruitarian diets were the closest to the natural diets before evolution made humans out of apes. I really do not know about that, but plant-based diets can have positive effects for some people, for example, correlational studies which have shown that it decreases hypertension.

2 Likes

I don’t eat dead animals. I eat (free-range?) eggs, dairy, a little fish and the occasional prawns/shrimps. Maybe a year or so ago someone overcooked their steak (just the way I used to love steak, like Donald Trump does) and was going to throw it away. So the animal didn’t die in vain, I ate it. It was great. If I’m driving and I hit a cow, if needs be, I’d kill it - then I’ll start cutting it up for meals. I never killed the cow to eat it, but now it’s dead for other reasons, I won’t waste it.

I’d pay dearly for cloned steaks - every so often…maybe.
I have a chronic (serious) medical condition. Other healthy people are now sicker and on more medications than I’ve ever been. I’m addicted to nicotine - part of my food pyramid. I drink a lot of pot brewed tea and stove-top espresso coffee, plus cold brewed coffee in summer. I drink alcohol semi-regularly. I credit my health of avoiding doctors’ advice and vegetarianism.

Al.

1 Like