Did my spell backfire, or have been the subject of anothers spell?

Rather longish story about a person I have a relationship with that has become complicated.

Bonded with a woman friend at work and was very interested early on as she is very beautiful. She is flirtatious and was seemingly interested in me also, our flirting progressed and moved to constant texting and chatting, like all day and night, days off, etc. Feeling simply high and invincible with all this energy things were going great. Long story short I fell for her hard and we started to discuss our future, she decided to back off because she said she started to fall for me hard also but caught herself because she didn’t want the complications of that path (we are both married)… This went back and forth for a while, very frustrating for me to say the least. We both want it, We are soul mates (her words), she has dreamed about us growing old together… but shes too afraid to make the big changes.
I decided to perform a small ritual… wrote her name on paper, spoke her name out loud and declared to the universe that I wanted her to fall harder for me so we can be together, while I drew a heart around her name and visualized her face. I burned the paper filled with my intention and let the smoke carry it away. In the short term she did basically become my work wife, very close and constantly together.
However, I decided to leave my wife. This is a catalyst of course, but not the only reason, I have been unhappy for a while. She’s then has since pushed back much harder to the point I’m not sure we can even be friends… it’s hard to go to work and be around her. Everyone is noticing the sudden coldness between us and wondering what the fuck happened (we had such great chemistry- always in each others faces).

I have no options left I think but to move on, find a new job even… and it is very very difficult. I am rather obsessed with her at this point I think.

I know she does magick, and has told me that she did magick in the past to great effect… she asked me at one point if I had done anything to make her and her spouse fight so hard because they were at each others throats. (I hadn’t, they always fight and are unhappy together)

I wonder if she had cast anything on me for me to be so reeling and stupid… its not like me to be out of control. I am a deep feeler and lover but not a bitch… I feel like a bitch with her at this point lol

My next post was to be a request of what magick to do next…? I am not quite ready to give up as she is still hot and cold at times and so I get these glimmers of hope… I have no issue sending energy to help her get out of the comfort zone and come to me… even obsess with me. I would accept that wholeheartedly.

I feel for your situation, it is unique in the fact that most will tell you here to cast your spell and then forget it, but in your case a reminder is in your face daily.

As you mentioned probably the best thing for you would be to MoveOn, and if that helps you forget for the moment and that’s probably what you should do and let the magic run its course

1 Like

Yes I think this is the way for now. I feel a little more grounded having said all this and I have decided its enough, for now. I will flex my self control and forget. In that way the magic may surprise me later. I think relations in general often follow this pattern…
Forget,
improve self,
person comes back interested :slight_smile:

Forget,
improve self,
person comes back interested :slight_smile:

It works because of the detachment involved in forgetting as well as the increased vibration as a result of self-love.

1 Like

Well, if you feel she worked magick on you then break the spell?
Also, if you’re soulmates, then that’s arguably the worst thing you can do to each other. The karmic binding is already intense enough for you guys. Btw, is there a Taurus, Aquarius or Capricorn involved in this situation?

I am Aquarius / Capricorn on the cusp

I thought as much, I’ve been getting a lot of warnings signs for those signs for months. There’ve been a lot of signs about magick going horribly wrong and I’ve had to spellbreak for a few clients.