Did Lilith Ascend?

I was doing some research about old gods. Studying Lilith she was said to be the First wife of Adam, but also a goddess/demon.

Did she ascend from Mortality or was she always a goddess?

2 Likes

There’s two aspects of Lilith in the Talmud. The Elder Lilith is the goddess. The Younger Lilith is the first wife of Adam.

I think the goddess exists and the whole “first wife of Adam” thing is BS.

3 Likes

There’s a lot of beliefs around lilith, a human “ascended” to demon, the first succubus, a minor goddess who was consort to Enki, a fragment of Ishtar who became its own being, so on and so forth. You’ll get religious ideologies of her or ones based around research on the name Lilith.

I believe Adam to actually be a watered down ideology of Adam kadmon who ive had experience with a being that called himself that “the primordial human”

1 Like

Most likely created a powerful being ,

1 Like

I read that Lilith remained immortal because unlike Adam and Eve she did not eat from the tree of life.

1 Like

In my eyes Lilith was never human (which you have to be in order to ascend), but is rather an aspect of the Dark Mother projected into our reality from the Void. (please do NOT confuse the Void with the Abyss of the Qliphoth!) Other aspects of the Dark Mother are The Morrigan, Kali and Hecate.
Also, just like The Morrigan is a triple goddess consisting of Badb, Macha and Nemain, also Lilith can be said to be part of a quadruple goddess - the Dark sisters - consisting of the four sisters Lilith, Naamah, Agrat and Eishteth.

The demons controlling the Qliphoth are often not demons, but rather old gods and goddesses that were relabeled demons when a new religion conquered their territory: Baal, Astarte/Astaroth; some are fallen angels: Lucifer; some are Titans and/or from other planets; and lastly some are projections from the Void: the Devil and the others mentioned above.

3 Likes

You believe you have to be human to ‘ascend’ ??

2 Likes

In my mind to ascend means to step by step on a long ladder raise your vibration (and of course re-unite with all of your other incarnations) to eventually exist in a higher non-physical plane and ultimately be re-united with Source. Non-physical beings that never have been human follow a separate path.
Also, there is a ceiling as to how high you can ascend of the dark path, where as on the light path there is no limit.

2 Likes

Do you mean have all the power,knowledge and abilities of them? Or something else?

1 Like

Why is there a limit based on light and dark? why does ascension mean reuniting with source?

I mean to have all those souls “physically” re-unite into one.

1 Like

Source is the light side and the dark side has a role to play. It is not like we can say that “Haha, I will now be my own God completely aside from Source!”. We are allowed to explore that avenue of existence, because all avenues of existence are supposed to be explored. Source would never allow anything to be strong enough to seriously challenge it, that is why there is a limit as to how high you can ascend through the dark path.
Don’t misunderstand me now - I am not judging. I am currently middle path as the light side alone could not provide me with what I needed.

The end of the ascension process is reunion with source, but it is a looong way there, through many lifetimes.

But they are all your soul. Just your soul moved on to different bodies.

Don’t worry I’m only asking questions on your belief centered around your soul and the likes in regards to ascension lol. I’m not judging.

You have multiple parallel incarnations. Your spirit exists outside of time and space and extends like tentacles aka souls that incarnate into flesh through several time periods simultaneously. With tentacles I also include the whole package of astral, emotional bodies, Christ over soul and all of those parts.
As you meditate and evolve spiritually you get in touch with higher parts of yourself and start to see into your other incarnations, past, future and parallel.

2 Likes

Wasn’t expecting this much responses

1 Like

The best book in. Lilith from old hustiric point to ritual is like 600 pages in italian. Backed by a famouse italia occultist. Its call lilith the hodess of evil were it star in diferents legends teorias pictures, to let u jydge the true, from the beging of this world its italian. To me she never ascend bcse she was already a Superior being.

1 Like

I like to think of Ascending deleveling oneself, descending upgrading oneself decension means knowledge power left hand path, ascension means heaven loss of power right hand path