Did I put a love spell... on myself?

Hi everyone,

So here’s the thing. Almost 2 years ago I did a love spell to get this girl to fall in love with me. The thing is; it never worked. Or maybe it just didn’t work how I imagined.

I did the ritual and then acted upon it; asked her out, told her my feelings etc. She didn’t feel the same, I respected it. This girl and I, we still hang and do stuff, more-so nowadays than previously. But my personal love for her has been growing, and frankly it’s getting to an unmanagable level. I always figured it’s just me needing to get over this person, I always did have trouble letting go of things. However, this feels stronger, almost as though my Will will not rest until we are together. And I got to thinking, did I put the energy in the wrong place? Did I just fuel the love I already had for her in a binding form, rather than send it to her?

I honestly don’t even want to do a love spell on her anymore, I love her too much to try and contort her own Will for my selfish ends. But this aching feeling of wanting her, needing her, it’s only gotten worse. It’s never left. Did I do this to myself with some sloppily performed, untamed magick? (I was so inexperienced at the time, still am; but i was SO new) Am I overthinking it? Is there any magickal or otherwise solution to this problem?

Thanks everyone, these emotions are getting out of hand and I needed to share them, maybe see if there was some magickal reasoning behind it.

1 Like

images

1 Like

See Above Post :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

1 Like

Dude, you’ve been fixed. She has protection and your work backfired, so now you’re the one in love. You will be stuck this way. I’m only half kidding.

In all seriousness, it could be sloppy work or the magic is just running its course. These things take time. Keep waiting and working your magic, but refrain from casting anymore spells. It would also be wise to get a reading and figure out what’s what because there is still a possibility that your work actually did backfire, or something else.

2 Likes

Yeah i’m pretty sure I goofed, or just impatient. I don’t believe she practices any magick, could it be natural protections? I mean I’ve always kind of been in love with her, but its been really intense as of late. I was talking with someone and I don’t think I made my intent very clear. So best course of action would be to stay put then? Would any daily banishings help? Thanks for the response

Make sure you don’t go anywhere together. No meals together. No compliments or jokes. Flowers or gifts are out of the question, otherwise you may be contorting her own will for your selfish ends.

Do the Magick. Naamah is great! I think that Her evocation has been posted.

Al.

1 Like

I’m a bit slow on all of this, as is obvious in my poor decision making. Would Naamah help in removing the spell, and would avoiding her aid in it? Could the friendship continue after the removal? I’m sorry for all the questions, I’m just a bit confused as all.

A banish ritual - maybe repeated - would help. Naamah will get you really dirty, sexual love, amongst other things.

Al.

1 Like

What does Naamah like for offerings? Also, I’ve never really done an evocation before. I’ve tried invocations before, and a few worked (i think). Would it be wise to have Naamah be my first invocaton/evocation?

Learn Her evocation by heart - including all the ‘meaningless’ words.
Deliver it to Her with emotion and sincerity and She will come. North-west.
How about offering Her your services in spreading Her name and fame?

Al.

2 Likes