Did I make contact with Lilith?

I started realizing it last year when i was reading some books, but it wasn’t until She told me that i gained full certainty about it.

[quote author=Elison link=topic=2036.msg25361#msg25361 date=1383681426]

TWF, I don’t want to argue with you. I’m not an authority on demonolatry. I don’t practice that. Demonolatry means worshiping the demons. I don’t do such a thing. I treat them as equals and partners.

I read the “Modern Demonolatry” book. As well as “Goetic Demonolatry”.

Modern Demonolatry was the one who made me laugh the most. It’s like a comedy in there. There were some good things in it as well, but let’s be honest here: If I were to write a book on demonolatry, I wouldn’t just throw together a bunch of different pieces of info on demons (especially about the hierarchies) that is found in other different books and, because of this, confuse the reader.

TWF, do you really think demons care about such minor details?

I’m not trying to argue either, I’m just saying that Modern Daemonaltory which later became The Complete Guide to Daemonaltary is not only a solid book as it has one of the best foundations for practicing magick that I’ve found to date, but it was also a book that explained the practice and listed the several heirarchies to show how vast and different they are (just like most grimoires are different according to the author) not to mention the historical context of such since it was a guide book to begin the practice. She explained that one should find a pantheon or heirarchy that resonates with the magician/daemonaltoror. Just as a Satanist may put Satan at the top or a Luciferian may put Lucifer at the top. Neither is wrong as there are no absolutes in magick (at least none that can be proven beyond a subjective basis). Just like arguing with Sunas is pointless as his gnosis simply disagrees with your own and your both right in your respective realities.

TWF, do you really think demons care about such minor details?

Your the one who was complaining about her sigils. You stated that you verified the sigil works. Do I think a demon would care if a sigil was legit or not or see it as a minor detail? Try evoking a spirit with a smiley face in place of a sigil and see how far you get. If sigils are minor details why did you bring it up?

I’m aware one can make contact without them so to a degree they could be seen as unnecassary but if your bothering to use them in your ritual practice then they become a little more important as your making a conscious connection to it.

TWF, what I meant about the sigil, what Asmodeus meant about it, is this:

The sigil most likely does not belong to Lilith. But people have used it to call her so often that it became a channel for her energy, so it became “her” sigil.

Yes, a smiley face could be used in place of a sigil. With success, actually. Gazing at any object, especially a drawing, puts you into the necessary trance for the summoning. Also, if, in your mind, with certainty, you link the sigil to the energy emanated by the name of the spirit you want to call, then it will act as a sigil, as a channel of the spirit’s energy.

I like the one in the book of the mad arabee
The one where there’s a half human lady and half a goat

[quote=“Elison, post:43, topic:1990”]TWF, what I meant about the sigil, what Asmodeus meant about it, is this:

The sigil most likely does not belong to Lilith. But people have used it to call her so often that it became a channel for her energy, so it became “her” sigil.

Yes, a smiley face could be used in place of a sigil. With success, actually. Gazing at any object, especially a drawing, puts you into the necessary trance for the summoning. Also, if, in your mind, with certainty, you link the sigil to the energy emanated by the name of the spirit you want to call, then it will act as a sigil, as a channel of the spirit’s energy.[/quote]

Thank you for clearing that up. By this logic your original complaint was a moot point.

TWF, could you elaborate on what you mean by this?

You basically stated that Connolly’s sigils were not dependable, then you just said that any thing could be used as a sigil when a conscious and certain link was made that ties an entity to an object or image. So by your logic any sigil/image is dependable when the correct state of mind is applied to it. Some may resonate with a magician more than others but that does not mean they are not effective.

I completely agree with this by the way which is why one is capable of making their own sigils to not only cause change but make contact.

Well, yes, what I meant is that anything that would represent the spirit, not necessarily in an objective manner, would work. But that, objectively, Connolly’s sigils aren’t that good.

I love it when some 18y old dares to criticize a real magician more than twice his age, that has a million times more experience, skills and accomplishments, and published numerous acclaimed books…
that’s the internet I guess…

Thanks, I love you too! kiss

Is it active yet? @Globalitz

It was active, it is not but you can still do the ritual, go to the ascending flame project website and click on the materials tab and you can download it for free.

Thanks!

i agree it seems he has got her attention

I have a a question I did a blood pa t ritual with bune but ,but when I finished it lilith cam in my dream and She said do not get lost in me learn from me , can you give any advice on that never worked with hear before