Did I just get posessed?

Long story short I was experimenting with a psychotropic substance that I’ve used many times in the past in my mystical journeys, and more often then not come out of these things with an ‘ah-ha’ moment of enlightenment with no adverse effects.

However this time was different. In traversing the spheres I seemed to get stuck in a time/space ‘purgatory’ and spirits ended up fucking filling my room, and ultimately my fucking body. I was totally unprepared.

Now before I did this experimentation I was meditating on only the sigal of Mephistal for aid in my third eye vision. I did the technique of drawing the circle of light on the South Wall of my temple, and managed to get a pretty decent full body manifestation of my Neptunium guide with only incense.

So…perhaps I left this portal open unwittingly? Because I’ll tell you what I had spirits fucking fill my temple like never before in very short order. I felt the emotions & experienced thoughts that were totally FOREIGN to me. I am a male, but I swear to everything that some kind of Female entity, an older spirit that I know would have to have been an ‘earth wanderer’…perhaps a spirit of the dead filled my body. She seemed to be longing for a family that she missed, an old male lover that she wanted to connect to. I being a strapping young hetero man obviously do not possess this desire!

I literally became another person, it was a very odd experience, and left me nauseous for quite some time. The only other thing I could think of was I left myself open to a spirit that roams this house I’m renting. I’ve experienced some mild poltergeist activity here in the past but nothing at all like this.

The strangest part was while she was in my body I felt my spirit kind of traversing the cosmos without a home, like I was wandering about aimlessly interacting with other wandering spirits. That in itself was freaky as hell, I didn’t know if I’d find my way back.

Holy Shit I just had to share that, totally new experience for me. Time to lay off the shit.

Hmmm interesting, it does sound like a possession. Strange though that it sounds like you did not invite it. Maybe it was because of the psychotropics that she got into you unwittingly?

That’s the only thing I could think of. While she was inside I felt that she was mocking me for being but a Neophyte in evocation and not being able to banish her by will from my body when I wanted to return.

Mind you I was a few pennies short of full wit due to the psychotropic, but I’m telling you that bitch was mocking me!

Ohhh my oh my! Lmao that’s one for the journal.

the first time I used psychodelics was srooms and everything was very ok, but I had a similar experience the first time I took acid and also the last time ( 2 year period with some acids in between) and a much “terrible” experience in salvia divinorum.

the funny think is that as a result I had a similar experience than you and have been suffering olg hag syndrome for some years tho it stopped some months ago whne I stepped into magick

[quote=“Gnosis, post:1, topic:1970”]So…perhaps I left this portal open unwittingly? Because I’ll tell you what I had spirits fucking fill my temple like never before in very short order. I felt the emotions & experienced thoughts that were totally FOREIGN to me. I am a male, but I swear to everything that some kind of Female entity, an older spirit that I know would have to have been an ‘earth wanderer’…perhaps a spirit of the dead filled my body. She seemed to be longing for a family that she missed, an old male lover that she wanted to connect to. I being a strapping young hetero man obviously do not possess this desire!

I literally became another person, it was a very odd experience, and left me nauseous for quite some time. The only other thing I could think of was I left myself open to a spirit that roams this house I’m renting. I’ve experienced some mild poltergeist activity here in the past but nothing at all like this.[/quote]

exact same!! I wasn’t into magick at that time but read a lot about folk tales and lore and stuff so I wsa suspicious like there was “thing” transmitting undesireable thoughts in my head and shortly after that I started with OoBE and I could actually see that thing, there were many, some of them violent but the “female” spirit was the most annoying since its like it doesn’t like me being with other woman and at the same time I don’t know if its fucking in love with me (if I can use that word with an entity) or just want to live through me… all I know is completely unwanted and unnvited…

for some years I thought it has to do with a course in my family or with the attack of a dude some years ago, it may be related to the attack opening my defenses but the entity I don’t know what the fuck it is… all I know is that my body grew weak for a couple of years

thnks magick I’m growing stronger

Did you got rid of her finnally?

If yes, I would like to know the method you’ve used, some times I’ve thought that I need to take psychodelics to enter the same state the attack happened to repell it but I haven’t and actually don’t want to lol I think there must be better ways

Yea dude, felt sick as hell for like 2 days after that. I just started experimenting a bit with some ‘research’ chems as I’ve done in the past…must be getting to old for this shit.

Anyway I used the binding command Alash tad Alash Tal Ashtu and commanded it to leave when I came to my senses, I pulled light into myself and did the lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram, and just filled myself with light and the power of the Universe.

I could barely think while I was tripping balls though, so I don’t think any ‘ritual’ attempt made by me made much sense anyway.

I feel like it’s all clear now, and did a minor evocation today with no adverse effects.

I knew I should have listened to Mr. Mackey

Mr Mackey SouthPark Drugs Are Bad Mmk