Did I just discover a huge infernal plan?

Marduk might be Abaddon. They both defeated the dragon and they both are not part of the rest of the gang (Bill Duvendack writes in Baal - the King of Kings that Marduk was not Annunaki, he was just called in to work for them). And if Abaddon is Marduk, that also means that the devil may be Tiamat painted in a bad light by Christianity.

It’s like if you have a good PR guy he talks well about your product (or religion), but if you have an evil one he talks bad about the other companies’ products. An example of an evil PR guys work would be Christianity taking stuff from other religions and saying it is bad, like the Greek word for higher self – Daemon – becomes the Devils buddies; Hebrew word for life force – Shaitan – becomes the name of the Devil and Tiamat becomes the picture of the devil in Revelations.

Another piece of the puzzle is that Jesus said his father was the Morning star, and we all know who that is: Lucifer. So Lucifer created his son Jesus (please don’t hit me with lightning) to speak about God. This would mean that God is just an egregore, created by our faith in him.
Lucifer was cast out from heaven for protesting against… creation, i.e. physical reality, from what was before - only The Void. And it was Marduk who created out physical reality.

Does this mean it was Lucifer’s plan all along to have our faith create the egregore God to be the fiend of… Marduk? Talk about playing the long game.

Btw, this would also possibly implicate Lucifer as Kingu.

1 Like

Jesus doesn’t say his father is the Morningstar, he says HE is the bright and morningstar.

2 Likes

I stand corrected. But still, that makes Jesus Lucifer directly and the infernal plan still stands.

Which one? Jesus isn’t a name, it’s a title for one who is christed, and according to Freddy Silva there are at least 24 pf those on documented record including Joshua of Nazareth and Mithras (as in, Cult of Mithras, Mithras). Is Mithras who existed long before any menion of lucifer also a son?

Did you know that in the Emerald Tablets of Thoth that the aliens call themselves “Suns of the morning”? There were 32 of them.

I think “lucifer” may be a state of mind, an identity anyone can take that implies a certain attitude and level of skill, but not a personality.

There’ s much more to creation than physical reality. You should know, humans are creator beings, we crated all the time, in our heads, in our hearts, in the astral as well as the physical.

If lucifer was in it, it wasn’t exactly “void”, was it? Look up what void means. :smiley:

No because he’s the new egregore on the block. 2000 years is not long at all.

I’m not a fan of the matchy matchy game, it disregards too much data when it doesn’t fit and thereby diminishes everybody. Its oversimplifying when that isn’t necessary. No lucifer can’t be Kingu, they come from different ideas, cultures, and purposes.

Why can’t be be a being in his own right standing on his own merits? Does he have to namedrop from older religions to have worth?

I don’t like him, I met him and we just don’t vibe, but I wouldn’t diminish him this way. I wouldn’t do that to my worst enemy.

I agree with this member’s opinion here when someone matched Person to Horus, it’s actually disrespectful…

3 Likes

Gonna have to jump ship on my own theory here. God would not attack his help Abaddon/Marduk, he would attack Tiamat/Devil.