Did I evoke Baphomet by accident?

So something wierd happend last night. I’m going through the Mastering Evocation course right now, and I was practising structuring.

I found that gazing at a sigil gets me in trance much quicker than staring at a wall or flame, so I drew an upsidedown pentagram. (like EA did in the second or third part of the course, because of the power this symbol holds)
And entered TGS with it.

Now as I was structuring a few simple items I suddenly heard a voice that was not mine.
Not even trying to evoke anything at the moment; I was very surprised obviously.

The voice said three sentences:

“When this happens, I shall come” (not sure what “this” refers to)
“It’s okay, everyone has their flaws” (after thinking about how long it took me to contact an entity)
And “Don’t doubt yourself, this is what you wanted, right?” (when I started doubting the voice was real or just in my head)

I was quite surprised, and I chose not to push anything any further. Went on structuring, hoping to hear the voice again without pushing it. Did not happen sadly.

I’m amazed to have experienced possible substantial contact for the first time, but I’m concernd because I did not evoke it intentionaly.
Even more so, I was not even aware that the pentagram is used as baphomet’s sigil.

So my question: Did I accidentally evoke Baphomet, or some random spirit? Is it even possible to evoke without intending to?

Many thanks :slight_smile:

If it is Baphomet,try asking for some kind of proof.Ask for it to show you its sigil,which is like an ID for spirits.If it does not,then be open to the possibility that it is a wandering impostor.

E.A. says to use an ordinary inverted pentagram,to have it hung up there,and every morning whisper,‘‘alash tad alash tel ashtu’’.Did you use an ordinary inverted pentagram or the sigil of Baphomet?

Which is to say,the one with the goat skull and Hebrew letters,or the normal one?Because the former formers a link to Baphomet whereas the others is,in my experiences,a more direct link to the raw Powers of Darkness.

And who knows?Maybe this wasn’t Baphomet you were speaking to,but the Dark Master,which is afaik,an archetypal Master of Darkness(what a shocker!),and has taken on many forms.Baphomet is one of them.As is Set,Demogorgon,Satan…

But you may have linked up to ‘‘the Powers of Darkness’’ in general.

As for whether it is possible to evoke without intending to,I would say yes.In fact,a forum member here once did it to a sigil she had bought,and it basicaly ruined her life,haunted her house,even more so after they had offended it.It took possession of her,and made her paint weird pictures,it woke them up,with spectral kittens,basicaly drew them insane and they had to get rid of it.

She was in her Wiccan days at the time.

Ah thats very interesting

Thats indeed the ecercise I was talking about. I used a regular inverted pentagram, not the sigil with the horns.

Nothing has come up yet, but ill meditate about it soon,
Thanks for the reply!

[quote=“T97, post:3, topic:7312”]Ah thats very interesting

Thats indeed the ecercise I was talking about. I used a regular inverted pentagram, not the sigil with the horns.

Nothing has come up yet, but ill meditate about it soon,
Thanks for the reply![/quote]

Next time ask for his name and have him sign his sigil.

i wanna do evocation but dont have the circle. do i need to have the circle or is there a way i can hear spirits not physical. also cant you astral peoject to the crossroads?