Did I cause the death of my cousin? šŸ„ŗ

No need to go direct to his page. Just word of mouth my dear. Spell it out and send it on its way with help from one of the goetia. Kind of like a return to sender spell for hexes and curses, then do a good cleansing and banishing and put up a nice little reflection protection spell and viola no more problems with fake mages.

1 Like

At the moment, i m trying to find solution for my own case dear, i wonā€™t spend my energy and time to himā€¦
I must be one of the few people out there who love and believe in magic so much, without even having results so far.

1 Like

In general i m doing fine with law of attraction, and me and universe are best friends.
In this case everything is fighting me, and i cannot find the reason.

1 Like

That is extremely mature of you. Ive got a long way to go before I get there myself lol

And I meant no offense by calling you dear so apologies if I did offend.

And focusing on self improvement will always yield the best results in my opinion. In my own experience its just hard at times to accomplish especially if there is anger involved.

No you didnā€™tā€¦

Relaxā€¦

And whomever made you think otherwise has only got one two brain cellsā€¦

And the one is clapping hands for the oyhe Rome trying!!

@Greecya

1 Like

Urrgh auto correctā€¦

I meantā€¦ For the one tryingā€¦ Soz

1 Like

Noo no donā€™t apologize everything is fine :smile: there s no anger, just complaint, painā€¦
But yea, i think my trip is very very long to thisā€¦

1 Like

Hahaha :laughing: everyone says the same hereā€¦ i feel so relieved from this morning till now.
Thank you guys so so much :pray::pray:

3 Likes

Goodā€¦
Relax girlā€¦

Sometimes bad things happenā€¦ Itā€™s unfortunately a part of this mundane life.

However, my condolences to yourself and loved onesā€¦
Losing somebody is never easyā€¦
Good luckā€¦ You will prevailā€¦

2 Likes

Yea maybe it was the worst coincidence ever (5h after my spell?!?)
But thank you anyways. I will get this idea out of my mindā€¦

2 Likes

Ya rather doā€¦ Than further attract unnessary negative energies etc.
Sometimes we and our own minds are our own worst enemies.

3 Likes

Hey there, first my deep condolences, second no u did not. Death spells are more difficult than u think. U need to sacrifice a energy to took one etc. Or be assisted by a really powerful entity. A break up spell can bounce but not causing death.

C-

2 Likes

Ohhhh, ā€œOur own worst enemiesā€! Eight of Cups right there, @Greecya !

1 Like

Thank you for your interest :slightly_smiling_face:

@Alazif @Dusk @anon482649 @JungleJ @Dralukmun @Lady_Eva
by the way guys, i was thinking to do a ritual for my aunt to relief her from her suffering, from that unaffordable painā€¦
Do you know if there is any way to send to her subconscious mind healing energyā€¦?!?

2 Likes

Yes, but they require ability to do shamanic journeying, etc., however if you donā€™t yet have those skills, you could try adapting this, envision her Higher Self, and send healing love to her:

2 Likes

Yes, and @Lady_Eva has provided excellent advice. If you are interested in spirits that you may work with to help, I would recommend your ancestors, Anubis, Azrael, Thantos, or any spirit involved in guiding the dead or healing, as many seem to also help with grief to some degree. Keep in mind that the grieving process is part of healing so understanding it and being there for your aunt would be as helpful, if not more, than any spell. You will have to be patient as shut down and self isolation is part of the grieving process, but sometimes we overlook exactly how powerful our presence as human beings can be to those of our own species, especially family

3 Likes

You know that most of them are just selling candlesā€¦nothing real! I am greekā€¦

1 Like

Yes im still very new to this world.
So i think this information will be very useful for me!!
I really need to send her healing and peaceful energyā€¦ Im so worried about herā€¦
I appreciate your help once again :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes i totally agree with youā€¦:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like