Did I cause the death of my cousin? 🥺

Yes you read correctly…
I just wanted your opinios from members who are into magic for a long time and they could give an answer.

I had cast a break up spell using Egyptian Arabic magic, and 5h later 8am i woke up from my mum’s crying and screaming… I ran immediately because i got scared ams she told me that my cousin, 32years old died from heart attack.
Just to mention here, he was completely healthy and clean from drugs or anything else.
Is there any possibility that the spell backfired and hit a person of my family? Did I give the power to those forces to do something like that…
I feel so guilty and ofcourse noone from my environment knows this ’ coincidence’

2 Likes

Sorry to read that, I can imagine how that must have weighed on you.

I’m not going to do a reading because I’m up to my ears in work but I WILL ask, mod hat on, for anyone who responds to please keep answers to their own magickal readings, or other information directly relevant to the OP’s specific situation, and not generalising from dogma, whether that all magick is always good and harmless, or otherwise. :+1:

9 Likes

Sorry to hear and my condolences To your family

2 Likes

Is it possible to learn the truth from a reading…?! I didn’t know it can be so simple…
Yes im trying to be logical and calm but seeing my aunt and my uncle that they literally have lost their lives now… My aunt cannot even walk anymore she doesn’t eat shw doesn’t talk to anyone… And ye this boy was full of life he never had issues with his heart… He was about to be engaged…
O my God, just tell me it wasn’t me…
Thank you for your answer anyway…

3 Likes

There’s a lot of great readers on here who can give you some insight

3 Likes

I think so, because magick leaves traces of its effects and this should be relatively simple to get a read on. I believe that would be far more useful to you long-term and I am worried people would end up arguing about theoreticals and not giving you anything useful, if you see what I mean. Personally, I doubt your work caused this or had anything to do with it, but I cannot 100% verify this.

Maybe people could do readings to give you some idea, these may be best sent via PM. :thinking:

This is the quietest time on the forum, try bumping in about 6 hours if you don’t get many replies.

2 Likes

Ι wish to :pray::pray:

1 Like

Okay thank you so much for your advices and your interest :slightly_smiling_face:
I hope its not gonna be a war here…
Just please guys respect the situation, if someone can help to answer this question i would be very relieved and grateful no matter what the answer is.
But if you want to discuss anything else please create a different thread…
Thank you in advance :pray:

5 Likes

First off, I am sorry for your loss. I can relate to losing someone suddenly.

To answer your question, based on my experience working with magic, I think it is safe to say that your hands are clean of your cousin’s death. Your initial intention was to break someone up, not to kill. Even if it did “bounce off” it is a far stretch to go from destroying a relationship to killing someone else. I just don’t see that happening and a majority of time, when a spell fails, the intended result just does not manifest. It is the individual’s state of mind afterwards that can bring misfortune, usually by their own choices.

While your cousin was indeed young for a heart attack, it does happen with healthy individuals. Stress can be just as much of a cause as a bad diet or drugs and many adults are plagued with that. Don’t put yourself on the chopping block for something that was not your doing.

18 Likes

I agree with @Dralukmun

1 Like

@Greecya I am so sorry for your loss little one. I send my condolences to you and your family. And Pleaee do not take this burden on your shoulders. It is highly highly highly unlikely that any kind of break up spell would back fire so badly as to cause an entirely different effect on an entirely different target. I.e death of your family member.

So I agree completely with @Dralukmun.

4 Likes

If your cousin wasn’t the target of the rite I should have a very difficult time imagining a way in which the two occurrences are remotely related. I seriously doubt it was your fault.

8 Likes

We’re missing vital information here - what ritual.

4 Likes

@anon482649 @Aprentiz @NorthantsMage @Dralukmun thank you so much everyone for your interest, i feel already better…
I was soked mostly because that man from whom i bought the candle and the incense etc told me that is very possible.

2 Likes

Unless he knowingly gave you a death spell. It’s highly unlikely. I
And even then those spells take a large amount of effort and know how to cast successfully…trust me. If they were for the novice my ex and his mom would have been dead ages ago. And honestly chuck that charlatan and his workings in the fraud bucket and forget about it. He apparently doesn’t know his ass from his head.

1 Like

Hahah you made me laugh :smile: no he is the most famous medium in my country, he has bery big intuition amd he knows everything about magic. He sells all the kinds of spells, for 400 500e each, but just the candles (!!!) The spells are done from the customers.

1 Like

@anon482649 I could provide you the site here to look it up but everything is in greek :laughing:

1 Like

Lmao itd be all greek to me :joy: and you know a candle spell is highly unlikely to backfire like that. Maybe cause a bad fight but not death.

And if this had been me, I personally would go back and tell him to give me my money back for selling me lies, or i would buy another candle from him and tell him he is my next target. See if he changes his answer then.

1 Like

Haha :joy::joy: and he would say that it happened only to me. That is true because they have so many customers every day… The best reviews in social media, i even have a couple of friends with successful stories.

1 Like

If you are the only one it happened to, then it wasnt your magick that caused it. It was a natural incident that happened.

And i dont care how famous a medium is, they still make mistakes and are still human. And there are plenty of famous fakes out there, fame and high reviews doesnt mean Jack diddly when it comes to validity. You can buy reviews. Just go to fiver and ulance and see the kinds things people ask for. A review can be bought cheap.

But regardless I still hold my view that you had nothing to do with it. And if this guy is selling break up candles that cause death maybe you ought to write a review about that.

2 Likes