Did I astral project?

Hello wonderful people. I hope you are all well.

I had an interesting experience this morning.
I have been trying to astral project for a few months now, but the farthest I have reached is the stage where I can hear a high pitched sound.

I couldn’t sleep well tonight, I was awake for a few hours and went back to sleep. I was having dreams, which were more or less lucid in the sense that I didn’t control the dream, but would hear myself making comments, how this is a dream and cannot happen in the ‘real world’.

So I am dreaming (in this half dream - half awake state). The dream is me getting attacked by a man, who twists my arm, making me unable to move. One of my relatives is there watching and not intervening. Then I think to myself “This isn’t right… Why am I not defending myself and why is my relative just sitting there doing nothing?”

The next thing that happened was curious. I realised I was dreaming, still not awake and I felt my eyes begin to “open”. Although they didn’t open, I could clearly see my bedroom door and wall. I tried to go back into the dream and imagined my relative starting to punch the man who had attacked me.
Then all of a sudden, I heard the (now familiar) high-pitched sound. I got a bit excited and the sound started to subside. I immediately returned my attention to my relative punching the man in the dream, trying not to think of the sound and not get excited about a potential OBE.
The noise got loud and louder until my body started vibrating and then changed to a different sound, which I can best describe as an otherworldly “pulsating” sound.
I felt extreme acceleration and once again opened my eyes to see the dashboard of a vehicle. There were lots of black patches in my vision, which slowly began to ‘fill’ with colour as my entire vision became crystal clear. I can only describe the colours as ‘brighter’ compared to colours in the physical world.
After this experience, which didn’t last long, I felt I slipped back into my body.
The whole scenario repeated itself again after half an hour, but this time I projected (?) into some sort of building. I am not sure how long this lasted the second time, because I somehow went from supposed astral projection into a regular dream. It’s all quite foggy and I don’t have a clear memory of the second projection and/or dream.

I am sorry for the long post, thank you if you’ve had the patience to read it.
I look forward to your comments in whether what I experienced was a successful astral projection.

2 Likes

Interesting read so a clue for if it’s astral or not is when you try to destroy surroundings I was reading a stone statue Ina dream if lucid type thing will break apart with attempting in astral you might be able to crack it, at least from what I’ve read on here,. Myself my astral experience wasn’t really astral apperently it’s physical projection which seems like the best way to start an astral experience sorta like how you were in your room while still having your eyes closed if you can remeber when in a dream and your like wtf this ain’t real, try to say “but my body is right here” and think about going to your body. I can never remee r to do this but when I have all of a sudden I was standing right next to my body where I was sleeping.

I like how you said the colors were more vibrant brighter makes me think it was astral. I’ve only seen the out of this world color thing once and it was when I was wide awake somthing was here in physical realm.

1 Like

Thank you for your comment.
I haven’t been able to replicate this experience.
I have read a lot about astral projection, but still not sure whether this was what I experienced.
I didn’t have time to try and check for any signs, such as the ‘melting hands’, but I hope I will be able to confirm this soon.

1 Like

So the light on the Panthers was just different then normal or other world’s not able to be made here?

1 Like

When you can see your room with eyes closed it’s an astral view experience. I had plenty of this experiences when falling asleep. Sometimes my Kundalini rose then making me see my room wall and cupboard.

1 Like

Seeing your room isn’t astral projection it’s physical projection, your room doesn’t exist in the astral unless you make it exist there with a thought.

2 Likes

No, the colours were just “brighter”.

1 Like

Does this means that what I experienced afterwards wasn’t astral projection?

I was talking with someone lse befor about a good idea when projecting. Look into the mirror if you can find one.