Did E.A. Koetting leave the priesthood of Enki?

Did E.A. Koetting leave the priesthood of Enki ? I was
In your first video in mastering evocation you used the necronomricon to gain the priesthood of Enki and do you still have it or did you leave it ? if yes why ? thanks.

[quote=“crimsoncrowstorm, post:1, topic:5737”]Did E.A. Koetting leave the priesthood of Enki ? I was
In your first video in mastering evocation you used the necronomricon to gain the priesthood of Enki and do you still have it or did you leave it ? if yes why ? thanks.[/quote]
I second that, Iam really interested in this too.Iam also interested in your workings through necronomicon or similar rites :smiley:

I know E.A. checks the forums every so often to get questions and material to cover in his monday Q&A videos on youtube, but from what I can tell he has not posted here in quite some time, he is really busy with consulations and his magick boot camp. I did see a somewhat recent post, a few months ago this year in one of the sections of this forum for consultations or one of his magick services, but that is the most recent thing I saw, all other posts seem to have been made in early 2014 and back.

So if you have a question for him, you might consider posting it in the Q&A with E.A. Koetting board. He’d be more likely to see it there.