Did Andras accept my blood pact? And do I have to burn the paper?

About 15 days ago, I signed a blood pact with Andras. I put a few drops of my blood on his sigil and signed it after stating what I wanted, and I thanked him. However, I did not burn the paper. Is burning it necessary? It is still kept among my documents.

There has been no change regarding the situation I wanted since making the pact. I have also been calling on Andras frequently—every day or every other day—to ask him to speed things up.

Do you think I did something wrong?

Has anyone here made a blood pact with Andras?

About a week after making the blood pact with Andras, I performed a ritual involving two other demons as well, including Andras. It was a fairly simple ritual.

Two or three days after the ritual, I had a dream in which what I wanted had happened. When I woke up, I couldn’t tell whether it was a sign from the demons or simply my subconscious. However, this was the first time I had ever dreamed that my wish had actually come true after performing a ritual. In my previous dreams, my subconscious always showed me the exact opposite of what I wanted.

There is also something else. I had asked an occultist whether a religious necklace worn by the target person could protect them. One day after that conversation, I found out that the target person had lost the necklace. They had searched everywhere for it but couldn’t find it.

I had been asking the demons to remove the target person’s protection.

Do you think these things could be signs? There still hasn’t been any change regarding the blood pact, though.

1 Like

Did you actually talk to Andras? You can’t make a pact without communication as how will you know what the spirit wants in exchange? Pacts are a binding agreement between the magician and the demon. Without agreement from both sides, there is no pact.

From your description, It seems like you did a petition, not a pact, since you didn’t get the spirit’s agreement on the terms.

2 Likes

Andras genuinely fascinates me. After King Paimon, I think he is probably my second favorite. Whenever I call upon Andras, he always makes the candle flame dance like crazy. However, I still can’t hear him yet. :frowning: I’ve been trying to meditate, but I still haven’t figured out how I’m supposed to hear him.

You are absolutely right, I think this really did turn into a petition. Do you think there’s a possibility that he accepted my petition?

If you noticed that the target had lost his protective amulet, then I would say yes, Andras heard you and is working on the task.

1 Like

Thank you! Do you think I should do another spell? And should I burn the paper, or would it be okay to just throw the paper away?

I would burn the petition, but you could also tear it up and throw it to the wind.

You can do another spell if you want to.

1 Like

Thank you so much