Did a loa kill this girl?

I see a few who do Loa pathworking but eeeh, my grandma followed the Loa, but her kids didn’t, Ive met the Loa but I did not follow them.

2 Likes

i don’t think it’s magick. that did this. There could be scientific explanation. They didn’t say much about how she died. Autopsy might give clues.

also according to her twitter account and those that read it. “For weeks she was mentally battling depression, relationship hardships, and bisexuality during quarantine” so it might be suicide or she fainted from lack of sleep/stress and drown? :man_shrugging:

People love to blame on things they don’t know about. As you know, many people gravitate to magick or astrology when life is tough for them. Don’t mean it will cause the death of them.

And she post one tweet about magick and people jump on that as cuz of death.

5 Likes

I haven’t read his books but maybe blessing them afterwards has a reason? Like the blessings will counteract the extra energy? Am not sure…
If am hexing someone I would always have an outlet for the energy just incase it returns! I save the extra negative energy in a crystal to be recycled and has a servitor just for that… usually you should bury the working and tools so the energy just go to the earth! But since I don’t usually have that option :person_shrugging: a crystal will do!

Some spirits wouldn’t mind just consuming the extra energy! But keep in mind a spirit is an energy as well! And that will go back to where its from.

A vampire is expert in this energy manipulation so he/she would deal with the backfiring efficiently.

Idk how to explain it! But I did bunch of work related spells for one person! Everytime I did the spell I had another person in my family benefits out of nowhere with the target… I even got a promotion out of it! Even with the healing spells I casted for people! I benefited with them even when I didn’t mean to! And when I asked the spirit they directed me to someone saying that the extra energy goes back to sources :woman_shrugging:

Thats interesting thank you for your responses, may I ask with which spirits you work with?

Hehe usually I drop my two sense in, see the next few responses are the norms sheeple ones and then bow out of the discussion. Isn’t my job to convince anyone of what I’ve come to know or believe or however they perceive me.

shrugs

3 Likes

mainly angels and demon! I haven’t touched the Loa yet

RIP. Also, she probably just fell asleep in the bathtub and drowned by accident.

4 Likes

My gut feeling is, if the story is true, the black girl would have been made aware and then probably sent the hex back to the white girl.

4 Likes

Apparently drowning killed her. Summoning usually won’t kill the operator unless its something that has never interacted with humanity and needs to feast ravenously.

2 Likes

That’s not usually the only reason.

3 Likes

what other instances would cause a spirit to slay the operator? Im interested

We will never actually know , often , people fool around with powerful forces without realizing just how dire the consequences can be .

What I am going to say is controversial. Very controversial. Mind you I’m half European, half Asian.

Sometimes the Loa (as much as you think it guides you), works profoundly well with black people. If you’re white or whatever, it just means you don’t belong EXACTLY to that paradigm where it’s located geographically and culturally. It won’t work properly or even for your needs half the time. Rather against it.

Sure, you go to to the Arabian desert, learn some Djinn magick and do all that you can. Do what you want. Go to Haiti and see how they do. I guarantee they’ll teach something about it we all didn’t know.

But honestly, if a white, black, etc etc person tried to hex me using my culture’s system of magick. I am guaranteed the deity that protects me will fuck them up. There is taste of your own medicine, you’ll get a taste of THEIRS.

The blood, it’s all about the blood. It’s different. Still open and allowable because “whatever goes man it’s the 21st century huurrrdurrrrr” pfft

4 Likes

@anon37593562

I agree. The girl could have been on medication and fell asleep. She could have been under the influence of alcohol or drugs. Maybe she was experiencing suicidal ideations and committed suicide. We don’t know her history. I’ve worked with the Baron of the Cemetery. Never had a bad experience.

3 Likes

I don’t see anything controversial in your opinions. They seem to fit with everyone else’s.

Lol.

1 Like

Yes I just mention it if I start to name different races As examples. All in all, white blood is just different.

1 Like

Ah I see.

What I’m about to say really isn’t anything brand new, but I doubt the lwa had anything to do with her death. Obviously, she did see something that spooked her out (hence her posts), but that could’ve just been her girlfriend’s protection. Now, in terms of whether or not a white person can work with the Lwa, that is up to those spirits itself. I know one white woman who works within Haitian Vodou and has stated Papa Legba has been with her from birth, so it’s not completely uncommon. But, she has stated multiple times that even though the lwa has been with her since birth, AND it is in her lineage, there are just some spirits within the religion that will just not work with her cause she’s white. Keep in mind, she’s also on track in becoming a mambo asogwe (priestess). But, again, I’m not initiated into Haitian Vodou or African Vodun, so I can’t really speak for their behalf. So who really knows at the end of the day.

4 Likes

I’m mixed too. Spanish, Indian, and black. :blush:
I have been wanting to give voodoo a try. Especially since it’s been calling me for a while and I think I met a loa once(I’m not kidding)!

2 Likes

And out of all the loa she could contact she went and summoned papa legba? She probably saw American horror story one too many times.

3 Likes