Diary of a Game Developer

This is going to be my ongoing occult journal where I openly discuss my successful and failed operations for the purpose of creating a MMORPG. It has been discussed the idea of summoning multiple demons for work on one very complex goal, and I think I will end up making that very clear here.
In order to get people up to date on where I am at in my journey, it will probably be necessary to go into some of the past operations at some point.

I often feel as I work on the game, that I am hitting a brick wall. I think part of it is the
difficulty in getting anyone else to work on it even though all the problems with gaming that I have cited are very common problems and that a lot of things about the game would make it so much better.
There have been times in my life when I wanted to step back from my game and gaming completely. I was so depressed and miserable. I think I would have just destroyed all my relationships and ended up homeless with nothing because I would have just gotten irritated with everyone and not put up with stuff anymore.

I tried to think about Ronove and why she appears as an elf, with those huge ears and horns on her head. The ears are for listening and the horns are for just rebelling and doing whatever you want. But its weird, how can you listen when you won’t end up doing what they want anyway, you will just do the exact opposite cause you are bad and rebel or something.

Dialog with myself today goes something like this:
All games suck and I don’t want to play them anymore.
“When games start to suck that is when you get depressed, and when you get depressed, then you can’t function.”
“What do you actually think happens when you summon up demons to mess with your brain chemistry. Yeah, they can actually do stuff. Quit trying to delude yourself with dark age science.”

10 Likes

Belial basically told me I have been slacking off with game development. I wanted to ask him how to summon up egregores, like, so I could summon up the one for my project, but he felt I needed to do more demonic enns like before I try to do all the project related tasks including, programming, artwork, testing, and worst of all, (and I summoned Ronove to help with that) Marketing.
He said I wasted too much time caring about others view of me and my strengths and weaknesses. He basically said, this project is done with the “God Self” and not the mundane self.
I can’t really fault him for being a hard ass and looking at me like I’m just a slacker. I can’t really fault myself for wasting his time though. Sometimes my emotions get the best of me and feel I have taken on way to much for one person.
While speaking in my mind, he changed from his normal mode to a skull face briefly.

5 Likes

I got an an ironically catholic plastic rosary from church last week. I only went cause my mom wanted to go to the spaghetti dinner. I actually went to mass twice last weekend, cause I went to the funeral mass Saturday for my friends funeral, and I felt like crap last week. So, anyway, to make good use of the rosary, I am using to recite Ronove’s enn silently to myself before doing any work on marketing my game. So basically marketing is getting the word out that it exists and get people interested in it. Apparently, you need to do it before you even have a fully polished game.
I also worked on editing the world map for the game. The world map is large, maybe even a bit too large, but better too large than too small. I really hate games where there is no where to go and you are stuck on one screen for hours on end, and then you walk over one screen and die from overpowered monsters. Well, this game isn’t like that.

3 Likes

I got a cold with a cough, that made me not want to do anything for a couple of weeks. I always hate that. Its like I have some new idea about marketing and then I get sick. I want to throw something at Belial and tell him, no, I’m not slacking.

A few days ago I had this weird dream about OSE ( someone I haven’t worked with yet) and a tower that goes up 97 floors at some mage school. You have 1 hour to get through the tower, and if you don’t get to the top of it or leave it (by one of the doors on any floor that lead to the outside) you will be stuck in there permanently. It sounds like bad game design and the sort of thing I am trying to avoid making. I hate perma death in games and other hardcore things that are too hard. Some people seems to love that stuff though, and there is a whole genre of games called roguelikes that have random dungeons, almost impossible gameplay, and perma death. I’ve played them, but generally tend to find them more frustrating than fun after a while.

The thing is, certain aspects of roguelikes are actually popular, diablo 2 had a certain randomness to some of the levels, along with random special monsters, and random loot that made it fun. (until it played it during the dark night of the soul, and then it was just depressing.) Diablo though is a real time game. The game I am working on is also real time, since that generally works better in a massively multi-player environment anyway.

Sorry I went into so much detail about game design, that probably doesn’t interest people who came to read about summoning demons and occult practices.

So I will end tonight’s entry with this. A few days ago, I left some offerings for Belial and Ronove. I find I have to do it like at least every couple weeks. I feel like it makes me more connected with them, and I see their faces in the aluminum foil I have set up on my hidden alter. My alter is a drawer in this dresser in the basement for the aluminum foil, and the top of a wardrobe for Belails familiars. I am the only one in my family who practices now so its not like I want to have this big set up out where it can be disturbed.

4 Likes

I have been very busy these past couple weeks. I got over my cold. That is really good. I hope I don’t get another one anytime soon. Some kids at my son’s preschool have been getting sick, and one had to miss graduation. Of course my son got it, but then he got right over it and is up jumping around and demanding a lot of time and attention.
Starting on May 24th, a couple of things happened, I found out about that wealth magick group. Being super rich has been a goal of mine since I can remember, but then I think, what good is 100 million dollars if you can’t buy what you want with it. I worry, that in the process of making so much money, i will destroy the opportunity to get what I want. I won’t go into any greater detail about it in this forum, because it concerns ethics, and I know that is a banned topic from here for good reason. So I have been studying the materials there, when I have the opportunity. I have been very busy with stuff like my son’s preschool graduation, enrolling him in summer activities, and enrolling him in kindergarten.
I have also decided to take a different approach to spreading the word about my game. It took a week to brainstorm some things, but hopefully I should start seeing results in a couple weeks.
My magick practice has just basically been limited to leaving and cleaning up offerings. I want to do more, but I’m constantly interrupted by family members, so I haven’t been able to do any serious work working with someone new.

2 Likes

@Jastiv I am 100% all about this! Excited to read through your post and pick your brain at some point, if I may? Btw freakin awesome, you’re a gamer! Can only imagine the amount of mental capacity and understanding of technology you must have.

Thank you for sharing your experiences!

2 Likes

I haven’t been keeping up with this journal. I’ve been very busy over the summer. First, my son had camp and I spent my time writing up a huge essay about ethical issues (that I will not post here.) Then I went on a trip. When I got back it was really really hot outside. We had some terribly hot days here. One weekend we tried to go to the beach but it was closed because there were too many people. We did a few things, but not much because my car doesn’t have air conditioner (its old and the air is probably worth more than the car), so my son didn’t really want to ride in it with the awful hot weather. We also had a lot of rain. My husband lost his contracting job and is looking again. He had to spend a lot of time in the car repair shop because those long trips put a lot of miles on the car.

Naturally, having a five year old jumping on me did not give me much time to practice a bunch of spiritual stuff. I kept saying to myself I would get around to summoning OSE. Well, I did get to it. He is nice if you like a scary looking black snake looking like it is going to wiggle down from the ceiling. I thought I could use him to get people to fix the java code (update it to the new version.) but I guess his powers don’t actually work like that. I will have to ask him more questions about it.

I know I mentioned prior in this journal that I wanted to summon up egregores. Well, lets just say I was rather impressed with the power of one particular egregore. Not sure how much details about that I’m going to put up here. Despite what some people thing, yeah, egregores can possess people and it isn’t always pretty, even if they are “friendly.” I hate to think of what a hostile one would look like.
Then again, that one might be a bit more impressive than normal just because of the power of a bunch of left hand path practitioners working towards a common goal.

Finally, I got around to Belial. (again) . I know I need to evoke him at least monthly because he is my mentor. (who I ignore half the time no matter what according to my journal entries.) I make excuses. I am a lazy student. I’m surprised any demon would put up with me. Even after over a year of working with him and making progress, sometimes, I’m still afraid to call him up. I guess because I know the types of terrifying things that he can do. I know he tries to go “easy” on me, but his idea of “easy” is pushing my limits.

My primary worry about Belial used to be that he would “lead me astray” as in lead me away from myself, and draw me into being some sort of person who wasn’t in tune with my Holy Guardian Angel and would make bad decisions I would regret. Now it seems more like that isn’t the case, and its more a case of he really wants to push my limits of perception and what I think is possible.

So, I went ahead and summoned him up, the whole big ordeal. This time, it was like that piece of aluminum foil was so used that it just couldn’t show all of him in there. He started hinting that it might be time to replace it soon. I keep worrying that if I get a new one I won’t be able to see him there. (I know yeah right, I saw him in the ceiling a few times too.) So, anyway, I had these symbols for Belial familiars I had made earlier. Now that whole familiar thing is something I’ve always been real confused on this point. The goetia goes into how some demons can offer “familiars” but they don’t go into great detail about exactly what that means. Like, is it supposed to be like little mini versions of the demon who come whenever you want? Is it supposed to be like a pet animal (like a real animal) that helps you out with your spiritual practice? Are they like separate entities from the main demon, or like part of it? Belial likes to show a lot of different shapes and send a lot of different spirits. I know they go on about how many “legions” each demons commands and their “ranks” but I’ve read to many conflicting accounts about it. I don’t really intend to settle the debate here (or maybe it is all those things, as if there was “one” answer.)

So, I asked him about the familiars. He had me get three pieces of aluminum foil, one for each of them. I set it out in front of the old symbols I had prepared (probably like a year ago.) and then I just looked at it for a while. He asked me to ask him for the three people I want most for the Wogralld project to help me out and keep it going even without my intervention (so, meaning, I wouldn’t have to motivate them to work on it, they would be totally self motivated to work on it for internal reasons of their own, and would keep working on it even if for some reason I stopped working on it.)
The first person I wanted was someone with great marketing skills who will attract more users and developers to the project. The second was a C programmer who also was a game mechanics designer, and the third a Java programmer who would update my project to work with the latest Java.

I actually saw different spirits appear in each of the pieces of aluminum foil. Then he told me some things about each of the people he would attract, but I know he can be a tricky demon (like the time he told me I should do the whole project myself, I mean there is no way you can develop a whole MMORPG project yourself, because even if you did all the work yourself, it isn’t multi-player without other people, unless you populated the entire server with bots I guess, but still, realistically, it would take an awful long time to finish and be a lot less satisfying. At the same time, I hate to force people to work on a project they don’t even like. So, I’m hopeful, because I am amazed at what he can do. I used to be frustrated and figured no one else cared about it, but now I feel like those people are out there in the world somewhere, waiting, but at the same time it scares me because I know it is barrier a lot of open source projects do not pass, because even if they attract developers to the project, they might all leave and we might still be left with an abandoned project that goes nowhere.

Then naturally, my son and mom woke up to bother me so I didn’t exactly finish it, more like I put it away. At some point I might try evoking the familiars one at a time and see what I can find out. Maybe I won’t need to, though. I’d rather have actual stuff done on the game project than talk to “imaginary friends in pieces of foil” because I more or less consider it a waste of time activity that isn’t necessarily valuable in and of itself unless you think it is some kind of delusional role playing game.

3 Likes

I worked with the familiars some. It seems that my fear of demons is only topped by my fear of people. Mostly I am afraid to ask people for things and mess up mostly non-extant relationships. This has been made dreadfully clear to me in the past six months or so. I have been looking at this thing all wrong.
The “marketing” one was interesting and *** (discussions of politics). She has come off looking like Darth Sidious with a Freddy Kruger claw (and I saw that on the wall as a shadow before actually evoking her.) in addition to a woman with black eyes, a woman in a hooded cloak, a bald demon with long fingers and a wait till Martin comes type of black cat. I’m not sure how much Belial has been used on these types of projects, but let us just say that it reminds me Darth Sideous playing people against each other behind the scenes for some political end we cannot see.
I wrote up a todo list, but I haven’t been doing it. Now, if Belial was thinking that yeah, just punish me in horrible ways would make me do a todo list I wrote, that doesn’t actually work on me, and apparently that is not what Belial is doing. Instead, I get the I’m not going to show up and talk to you much except to say you have to do the todos.
I always see Ronove there on my alter even though it is that same stale cookie just sitting there. I’m not quite sure why she is hanging around. I remember being impressed thinking it was the offerings, and now I’m just not sure. I don’t think I really understand demons as well as I thought I did, and honestly I think that goes for most of us.

2 Likes

February 15th 2020
One step back, two steps forward.
I think the not summoning up any spirits for over three weeks did to to me. I was actually afraid to summon up Belial again. It didn’t matter that I had overcome my fears and built up this relationship. Before I go into that, let me say I had a lot of things go down recently. First, I found out towards the end of November that my dad has a rare form of cancer. My mom was really upset about that. He seems to be doing well so far though. Then, in January, my husband’s car was stolen and never found. I won’t go into the magical operations right now, suffice to say I think the stress took its toll on me.
I actually took like a three week break from summoning anything, partly because I got a cold after two weeks, but mostly because I just felt burnt out. Then I started getting the negative emotions, and they started to interfere with doing anything. I’m no longer fighting myself about todo lists, which is good.
The other good thing is the big thing I asked Belial for seems to be moving along somewhere, just not on the time table I had hoped. I thought he was supposed to be fast, but I’m just kind of seeing how this massive political and philosophical upheaval plays out. Sometimes I’m like, you can only blame yourself for how slow things seem to be moving, blah.
So I went back to summoning up Belial, but guess what, I don’t actually see him, or rather, I haven’t seen him these past couple times I have summoned him. It is like, what, I actually got worse at this stuff, but I still feel the presence, and get insights I would have never come up with otherwise, just thinking in circles about these frustrating situations.

1 Like

I’m sorry I haven’t posted her in a while. I am actually a living god right now. I am being possessed by Asteroth. When the time is right, I will reveal all. I hope this post does not get me banned. I see lots of allies here. Thanks.

Ps, Ea Koeting is not bullshitting about stuff, this shit is real, and props to Lady Eva.

2 Likes

Yeah, congratulations brother! And darkest blessings to you

1 Like

Ugh, what a nasty astral trip. It wasn’t really astral, it was physical. And yes, staying up late, drinking too much coffee (or just any type of caffeine) , and mixing it with magick can actually make you psychotic people.

Actually, I think I’m going to mostly stay off this forum for a while. On the plus side, I may actually be able to get rid of all the parasites and fix the relationship with my husband.

4 Likes

Um, why am I updating this now. There is a witch hunt going on, and I am not the target of it. I seem to be gaining energy from this. I have also been made aware of how messed up my energy system is, even compared to other people on this forum.

Also, I am done with my soon to be ex-husband. I just don’t need psychotic people who don’t even know what reality is anymore trying to protect “me” from it. (that is if you just think of my physical body or worse yet my “reputation” as “me” and that is not it at all, because that is just a tool.)

I’ve been periodically channeling crap from Astaroth over the past months, (ever since I got done with the horrid “unconditional” possession, that basically drove me psychotic. I do it, not cause I like it, but because it basically my whole life has been more or less messed up, and things I thought were true, just were not. I’ve been trying to put the piece together and figure out what to do next.

I’ve also gotten back to working with Belial again. Once I decided I didn’t care about getting my husband back, Belial was more than happy to help me with everything. I decided some crap guy who wants to be crazy isn’t worth giving up all my other life goals for, even if I did love him that much, I just don’t want to sit and sulk in an empty apartment with him for the rest of my life, something he might not even let me do anyway. He hasn’t even been living with me since the end of February.

Astaroth is like Ronove, in that leaving things on the Alter encourages her to show up. The offerings thing works I guess (this time I’m using the seal from the lesser key)

I ended up moving the Alter with all the demons on it from the basement to my bedroom. I try to work with them a lot. I just realized if I need to do a lot of evoking, going down into a cold basement and freezing my butt off wasn’t really that comfortable. (Especially once I realized how long and involved trying to undo the mess a failed love spell did to me, cutting cords from my husband and mother and figuring out just how messed up I am is going to take a lot of time and work, and not just, oh, call up a demon once a week and have a nice quick chat or something.)

And to think I actually wanted to give all that stuff up and just I don’t know, walk away from it, but the new “hell world” I ended up in was so awful, I felt I just couldn’t leave it alone. It was defiantly just tempting to walk away and say “oh yeah, that shit drove me crazy, so I am so done.” but I guess I’m not, why, because not doing it would not fix me or make my life any better.

I’ve decided to revive this topic. I haven’t worked on my game project much at all since my ex left me. All the bad strategies I was using to try to get it done were not working, because I was ignoring the biggest piece of the puzzle. Marketing and self promotion. I thought that if I got him to just sit and write out the code it would get done, and somehow people would figure out how great it was, or something.

As you can see from the journal, I pinpointed this as a weak spot, but it was like I didn’t have the energy to do anything about it. I have a lot of posts about getting sick, and getting interrupted by family members. I never realized what a drain on my life my ex was, but also that I put up with his awfulness for years so that I would not have to deal with stuff. The thing that made him really bad was his stance on connections. That came to a head when he walked out on me. He got really concerned about persons I connected him to and even books I had on my shelf.

I also had a breakthrough with the demonic enns. I realize that people have done the hard work of putting them up on youtube for me and saying them so I don’t have to do the “hard work” of reciting them if I don’t want to do so. Actually, even if I did recite them, I almost think it would help me more to record me reciting them and then listen to it for a while rather than just trying to recite them, because I would be fighting whatever crap thoughts I already have in my head.

I had this dream a few nights ago where Lucifer manifested physically fully in two places at the same time. He looked like two identical demons, but in two different places. I do have something major in the works right now.

There is this thing that is really driving me up a wall right now. It is basically the problem when you are involved in too many different social groups that are too different from one another. (groups that are so different to the point there is no way to connect them directly on social media, for example) People have fundamentally different versions of reality and what is real and what is not. I think that is what my dream is trying to say, with the two different demonic looking Lucifers completely manifesting in different places. (but actually, they looked identical, just that they were in different places.)

For those of you who write code, it is like you took too many different changes to your piece of software, I mean, you did a soft “fork” but then at some point you are trying to merge some changes, but things got too far apart to try and even figure out how to do that anymore. (or if it is even possible) This is a problem I have had with my game project.

I also had a dream a few nights ago about collecting different snakes, that is snakes that were colored for each color of the rainbow.