Devil's Toybox

[url=http://www.tntparanormal.com/Articles/Article49-DevilsToyBox.pdf]http://www.tntparanormal.com/Articles/Article49-DevilsToyBox.pdf[/url]

I think I heard Joshua P. Warren call it that. Basically 6 square mirrors assembled together into a cube, with all the mirrors facing inside. People who have made these have reported demonic sounds coming from them, growling, stuff like that.

I have a suspicion some of these things have an affinity for corners. Many people have experienced those hateful evil presences in the top corners of their bedrooms. These mirror cubes have plenty of corners should that make a difference.

Anyways, seems to me these might make great focal points to assist in summoning. There’s lots of horrible videos on youtube about these things.

1 Like

So first you deduce that it is a tool for trapping spirits and then you decide to use it in evocation? :wink:

No, in my opinion, it has a lot going for it which could be beneficial for summoning.

-First and foremost, it’s an odd duck of an object. It’s novel, and that novelty naturally attracts more attention.

-Whether my suspicions about corners are correct or not, it’s got some nice sacred geometry, which has always been tied to summoning.

-If reports are to be believed, it seem to produce low level manifestations on it’s own, so it stands to reason that may prove useful for someone trying to purposely produce manifestations.

-Whether there is actual power of some sort in mirrors as a portal or gateway, or it’s just the metaphor, the related imagery it introduces into your ritual is very appropriate for the work at hand.

hmmm. I suggest doing this but the outside part that YOU see sould be a polished black mirror. and also drill a whole in 4 of the mirrors vary small.

Im having so much running through my mind since my last evocation. this seems brilliant somebody should try this. I will do it when I have the means

[quote=“The Cusp, post:1, topic:3433”]I have a suspicion some of these things have an affinity for corners. Many people have experienced those hateful evil presences in the top corners of their bedrooms. These mirror cubes have plenty of corners should that make a difference.

Anyways, seems to me these might make great focal points to assist in summoning. There’s lots of horrible videos on youtube about these things.[/quote]

I suggest picking up a copy of The Book of Smokeless Fire by S Ben Qayin. It actually discusses this very thing, though instead of corners it’s actually angles that contain power.

A corner is pretty much a nexus point for several converging angles. Didn’t know Qayin talked about angles in his book, been wanting to check that one out.

Yeah, the Magic Circles and Triangles of Art in the book are very unique and probably have never been seen before. Then again, they were born of Unverified Personal Gnosis, so… Anyway, the Circles and Triangles are made with unique angles and according to Qayin, angles are geometric doorways that lead to the spirit world. If one knows how to activate the angles and manipulate it’s energies, the magician can open those doorways which allow the Djinn to come forth. That’s just a short synopsis of his angles theory.

Your black mirror idea has stuck with me the last couple of days, and the more I think about it, the more I like it. The black mirror outside and normal mirror inside has a nice synergy.

I don’t do much summoning, but I love the idea of using one of those for scrying. I think that would be a very powerful scrying object. At least for me, since I’m definitely feeling an affinity for it.

I have been thinking about this a lot too… I have figured out how to make a glossy black surface for the outside of the box ( reminds me of hellraiser my favorite) to drill the holes use a drimel tool with the sander cone attatchement. you may calk the box together but I suggest building a copper fram because it turns a beautiful green over time. I personaly found green to be pleasant to a lot of entities so is purple and lightning blue. food for thought.

I don’t follow your train of thought for the holes though. An access point or something?

more like focal points it will create a strange design and sigil on its own inside of the box itself that nobody will ever see without some strange method of soal travel or something. I don’t understand it but that’s how the current flows in my heart

I’d never heard of these, thanks! :slight_smile:

Do you mean like the cubes EA was talking about, that the Nabateans used?

You could probably finish one really carefully, so it’s smooth on the outside, and paint it black, I’m not saying it would be a GOOD idea but it’s one way to use a cube as an evocation base. Maybe!

1 Like