Devil pact crossroads Facts please šŸ¤”

Hello everyone please Iā€™m tired guys because anywhere are some false facts about crossroads devil somewhere I read that itā€™s black man then again itā€™s Legba then again that itā€™s really the devil itself everywhere is written something else and the facts are distorted can finally someone to explain it how it really is? if I can really make a deal with the devil on the crossroads etc. I mean all the different stories of the stories about the people who made an agreement with the devil will finally tell me the truth and the facts how is it really? if it is possible to make an agreement with the devil at the crossroads and in what way? of course I know the crossroadsšŸ˜ƒ
I know about Lwa and the other gods Legba etc. But I am interested in just how many people say they made a pact at the crossroads with the Devil So I wonder if they refer to Legba or other crossroads Spirit or really Devil.

PS: Do not tell me that I meet Batman
at the crossroadss, I also know that :grin:

2 Likes

:thinking: I never made a pact or agreements or argued with an entity! All I do is state my offering and if they wish to grant my request! I know itā€™s approved when I see results! But a spirit asked me for a lollipop once! :rofl: I just relay alot on what they guide me to do and off course itā€™s nothing hurtful or impossible! Pacts are one time thing so I prefer working alongside them! Cohabitation and friendship :kissing_heart:

1 Like

It probably is one of those instances with many meanings; all of them are true. The entity may be ā€œanyoneā€ desired: Papa Legba, Satan, Lucifer etc.
The crossroad may be a physical union of streets, and this already presents another option: in fact, if the magician stays in an ā€œxā€, he/she is at the center of the elemental axes: North or NorthWest for Earth, South or SouthEast for Fireā€¦ Itā€™s the magical field, almost like a small universe.
And there is the ā€œtranceā€ meaning: reach the Theta brainwaves (for example through deep relaxation or breathing), hold on and youā€™ll arrive to Gamma; then continuing to push it, there are rapture and finally the crossroad state, where Spirits are met.

4 Likes

IMO the ā€œDevil at the Crossroadsā€ started with a blues magician (forgot his name) in the I want to say 60s where he asked Papa Legba to teach him guitar and he wrote songs about it.

The Christians decided that instead of a helpful spirit it was Satan and demonized the act.

Funny even tho a lot of Voodoo (that I read) has a good part if Catholicism in it. (When I say voodoo I mean all types of it Voudon Santeria Hoodoo etc)

If you want to make a deal go to a crossroads and call Papa he works VERY fast and me (my astral senses have basically stopped working) could see him behind me and all I did was call him like a normal evocation and offer candys and pennyā€™s at the corner of the crossroads

But there is a lot of information and spirits associated with the crossroads hereā€™s a link I posted yesterday about the various types

https://owlcation.com/humanities/The-Crossroads-a-liminal-setting-for-occult-and-supernatural-activities

3 Likes

How can papa legba help me somewhere I hear he is not like other Spirits I just want to make a deal for my musical career, for example Bob Dylan said he visited the crossroads too

Robert Leroy Johnson in the 30ā€™s.

2 Likes

Ask him I cannot speak for him.

His name was Robert Johnson.

I would love to know exactly WHICH crossroads he used to make that deal.

3 Likes

Evoke him (if you can) maybe he will say.

Pomba Gira (who is known in Umbanda as Female Exu) Her offerings are left at a T crossing.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a documentary about it, with the original crossroad not far from the plantation he lived on at the time

2 Likes