Detecting spirits using an EMF and EVP detector

Hey guys, so ill be doing some more evocations soon, but for these next ones, i had the idea of using an EMF to detect electromagnetic fluctuations along with an EVP to detect voices that i can’t hear with my own ears in order to communicate with spirits. I’m thinking of doing this because i haven’t developed my senses enough yet to detect these things on my own, but i know that spirits often register as higher than normal readings on EMF detectors, and often voice recording devices have been able to detect things that spirits have said which went unheard while the person was in the vicinity. I was just wondering if anyone else had any experience trying out an evocation using these simple tools? Most smartphones can detect EMF readings through an app, and every smartphone has a voice recorder…so i was just going to place these within my circle and use them passively just to see what happens. Thoughts?

3 Likes

I think that this is a great idea and I look forward to your results. You could also use a Ouija board if you’re senses aren’t developed.

1 Like

Lol. I just checked my cellphone app store for apps. There are both EMF and EVP detector/recorders available…how wild is that???

2 Likes

I have tried a cell phone EMF app but so far, I have not had any luck with any reaction, so it’s not possible or a phone app is not good enough and you need a real EMF detector.

I will still try some test when I have a really good evocation and I can
remember, but this is something I’m interested as well.

Another thing would be room temps and pressure in the room but you need some extra tools for that. I think t could work depending on how the entity is showing up as it may seem real to you but it may be just an astral connection which is not going to show up on most sensors.

It’s fun to try ether way but would be nice if someone could make a simple app for the phone to pick up everything, maybe some day… :slight_smile:

1 Like

[quote=“Thorn, post:4, topic:8901”]I have tried a cell phone EMF app but so far, I have not had any luck with any reaction, so it’s not possible or a phone app is not good enough and you need a real EMF detector.

I will still try some test when I have a really good evocation and I can
remember, but this is something I’m interested as well.

Another thing would be room temps and pressure in the room but you need some extra tools for that. I think t could work depending on how the entity is showing up as it may seem real to you but it may be just an astral connection which is not going to show up on most sensors.

It’s fun to try ether way but would be nice if someone could make a simple app for the phone to pick up everything, maybe some day… :-)[/quote]

yeah for the phone to detect it, it has to be pretty close to the anomaly, which is why i put it in the triangle. But its ability to detect changes also depends on how good the phone is. Older smartphones wont be as good with this as newer ones. Now i haven’t been able to get any of my evocations to be successful yet (as far as i know), but if you’re able to do id, id also be interested in hearing your results.

1 Like

I’ve actually been thinking about recording during an evocation since i do have a sony icd-px333.I’ve tried it with with my succubi and it works and do have some of them online.

2 Likes

I have done some with EVP and it has only verified my telepathic communication with spirits so in my book it’s a great tool but not to be a replacement for your own mental evolution. EVP is truly hit and miss and you miss out on all the other subtle messages you get from spirits such as emotions, sensations, images, and other random impressions and intuitions that spiderweb into a cohesive conversation. In my opinion EVP is great for verification of your psychic findings for the skeptics to trip out on.

1 Like

Where can I see the results?

1 Like