Destroying a building/business

Yeah basically I want a certain local business removed from existence. I guess I could attack the building directly. Hmmm I dunno, any ideas guys?

It would be nice it if burned to the ground >:|

PS. I have my reasons lol

[quote=ā€œSeeker, post:1, topic:142ā€]Yeah basically I want a certain local business removed from existence. I guess I could attack the building directly. Hmmm I dunno, any ideas guys?

PS. I have my reasons lol[/quote]

We-elll, if youā€™re SURE about this ā€¦

A few years ago, I had a similar such notion in my own environment. I confess in advance this is purely a case of having had my intent ā€œrefinedā€ as I spoke of in a different postā€¦

On the drive home from work, I was having a ā€œconversation with Michaelā€ and as I drove past that business I said, ā€œI wish Your salamanders would infest that place & burn it to the fucking groundā€ I was serious, but not Serious, yā€™know?

I did no ā€˜spellā€™, no conscious ā€˜workingā€™ toward that end AT ALL; in fact forgot about it ā€¦

Yep, you guessed it. Two nights later that sucker burned to itā€™s foundations!!! (No one inside at the time, btw)

Go fugure ā€¦ :wink: Z

1 Like

[quote=ā€œSeeker, post:1, topic:142ā€]Yeah basically I want a certain local business removed from existence. I guess I could attack the building directly. Hmmm I dunno, any ideas guys?

PS. I have my reasons lol[/quote]
What about tossing a molotow in the window ? :smiley:

Evocation of the demonic watchtowers from evoking eternity if you can pull it off.

1 Like