Destroy My Enemies

Today, I take my final steps to destroy two enemies who horribly abused me, blackmailed me of thousands of dollars, bullied me and my children, and continue to harass me. :rage: I will destroy them before they further harm us. :smiling_imp: Anybody wants to help me would be so very welcome, just pm me please. :skull_and_crossbones:Thank you.

11 Likes

An old post with my personal recollection doing a destruction ritual from Anton LaVey’s Satanic Bible, to protect someone from gaslighting.

I’ve learned a lot since then. The new version here is more targeted and has far more venom than how i did it.

Let us all know how it turned out for you.

5 Likes

Thanks, really appreciate this!! Yes, I most definitely will!!

2 Likes

Try with Pazuzu, Samael, glasya-labolas, king Belial. Samassk (for protection), sitael protect against enemies, Yichuiah, destroy enemies plans (psalm 92:5).

2 Likes

Glasya Labolas it is!

2 Likes

[quote=“Gale, post:1, topic:63019”]
Today, I take my final steps to destroy two enemies who horribly abused me, blackmailed me of thousands of dollars, bullied me and my children, and continue to harass me. :rage: I will destroy them before they further harm us. :smiling_imp: Anybody wants to help me would be so very welcome, just pm me
[/quote]I understand completely. I had a dear friend raped. Since she did not get tested, the guy who done it was not charged. She committed suicide from it. I wanted vengeance, Asmodues taught me what to do. I had never had any thing to do with magic. He appeared to me in a dream, then in “reality”. Perhaps he could help you. I can tell you some ideas he taught me . I obviously cannot tell you what I did of course. :):grin:

7 Likes

Each passing day that they are alive they victimize people, including my family.

1 Like

Dra’talon, glasya-labolas and pazuzu insist,
try with them, if there’s no way.
Forget also king Belial.

2 Likes

I suggest a layered approach in my own opinion of what has worked for me.

I used Dra talon and their images . I then layered up a lucifers hex I have with Agares, who will destroy enemies. I also would use Haures and Raum with a poison jar petition spell with some good offerings.

I have also used Glasya in the past too and he is great. My most lethal work was from Lucifer though so maybe build up a trusting relationship with him

7 Likes

I am just wondering aloud here why it seems that the lives of these two wretches are getting even better, continuing to victimize not only me but other people? They specifically target widows. :triumph: This in spite of my workings and the help of some friends here? :confounded:

1 Like

Mother Tiamat and one or more of her 11 demon children will be more than happy to help you lay waste to your enemies. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors and don’t hold back :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Thank you! These are lovers who want to save their failing business because it will wipe them out. They search for targets - lonely women, widows, single mothers who have steady incomes, for the man to seduce. Once he succeeds, they bully, blackmail, to get money from these women.

1 Like

They must be punished. Destroyed.

1 Like

PM me Gale, I will show you curse to take care of them

2 Likes

go on graveyard at midnight bring some blood sacrifice or gift for demon and ask for help. Or find crossroads…

1 Like