Desperation Is The Biggest Magickal Cock Block

Desperation Is The Biggest Magickal Cock Block!.. Money Magick Is Harder When You’re Broke!.. Its Always Better To Work Ahead Of Necessity Rather Than With It!!!

It has been said by several occultists that the worst possible thing you can have when doing magick is desperation. The absolute need to achieve a result is typically the cause of it not happening at all. Desperation for lack of a better description is the magickal cock block. Anytime necessity is present the majority of people have a desperation to hit that necessity. Money is the most popular example of this. The need for money usually results in this desperation for it and for magick to 100% manifest without fail.

The ironic thing is that the more desperate a person is the more difficult it is for what they want to manifest. The reason for this is doubt. Desperation is part in parcel to admitting that something is missing, which in turn makes it much harder to act as if you already are. It is hard to act as if you are rich when you are dead broke. However, aside from doubt the other reason for this is how the focus works when under desperate pressure. It is very difficult to forget about something that in your head is life or death. If your rent is due tomorrow and you haven’t got the money for it, the desperation to manifest it through magick will prevent you from setting the intention to make money and then forget about.
Setting and forgetting is important for magick. Once you have done your ritual being able to forget about it and shift your focus is a must. This allows the conscious mind to get out the way and the subconscious to take over and manifest it. Now you can see how this desperation comes into effect. But what is the solution to this?

Plan Ahead Of Necessity!.. Perform Money Magick Before You Go Broke!.. Stop Waiting Last Minute!!!

The solution to this problem is pretty simple. Plan ahead. Look at what necessity rises on the horizon whatever it may be. Sticking with money as the example, do money magick before you go broke. Perform the magick when you are still comfortable. Successful magicians don’t wait until the last minute to bring out the magickal tool box. They plan in advance. The aim is to not manifest solutions to problems but rather to maintain the current states you are in for further development. Ascent is a climb, and when necessity creeps in you drop on that climb. Learning to maintain the level is essential before pushing to bigger heights.

13 Likes

Talking about your views on desperation, i own a copy of Black Magic of Ahriman, Kurtis has a different view eg. This work is most important, it should be performed out of desperation, why does he want me to do that, desperation is only going to get me very angry and start going mad, there is this Urn, the book of black magic of Ahriman describes which i been arguing about i was suppose to purchase plus get graveyard dirt soil from a place of power and a snake, i felt i was being rude about, and i did get desperat, and it was fucking around with my angsiety because Kurtis want me to do right there and then Large Urn first, everything else after, felt i was pushed to far, so im going to keep it from Kurtis now on so i decided to put the Urn off until later to subside the desperation purchase Urn after purchase everything else im not going to communicate Kurtis on hes a good Guy think im a zillion air but i am only a pentioner, so this my thoughts ebay sells what i needed Large Urn it has to be black for 75 dollars plus 80 dollar shipping but i thought to myself black Urn has a charcoal coating i end up with charcoal on my clean clothes and look like a filthy dirty grub, so i decided on a Large White Cast stone Faux iron indoor outdoor iron urn 12 pounds same size as a Large black Urn for $89 plus $75 shipping which will be last thing on my list to purchase, and I’ve purchase a 1Ltr tin of Burger glossy black paint of concrete driveways and a paint brush to paint the Large urn black, also I’ve purchase 3 pounds of graveyard dirt from ebay from a Haunted cursed cemetery so when graveyard dirt gets delivered im going to mix a tablespoon of graveyard dirt in the 1Ltr tin of paint and mix thoroughly also i got 2 kgs of Sulphur Brimstone i will add some of that as well as well as some of my own blood as well, the next thing im going to purchase is the soil from a place of power so i decided instead of getting caught by the cops and be treated like a Ned Kelly, so i am going to cheat and found a better idea purchase from ebay kgs of Volcanic ash well Volcanic ash comes from a place of emence power, Volcanoes produces pyro clastic clouds so that would make volcanoes a ultimate place of power so i can build a Nexus Urn of uncontrollable infernal power also i got a piece of Autunite and fulgurites to bury in the volcanic ash, im not going to purchase the circle of counter creation talisman for a $199 from the balg catalogue site it looks really crappy made the best part is the inverted pentagram the only spectacular part of it as for the divs looks really dagey looks like 6 blobbs can really make out what that is the inverted pentagram stands out like a beacon, ive seen the circle of counter creation talisman pendant and checked that out the 6 seals 5 divs 1Arazura seals are so highly detailed its so astonishing looks like its been made by a architect, so i decided to purchase a 8" inverted pentagram alter tile from ebay.

1 Like

Okay here’s my take on this fwiw, and with apologies to both Asbjorn & Kurtis for jumping in – IMO desperation can be good, or bad, depending on where we’re at when we meet with it, and what its origins are.

It’s like stress – stress is something we usually think we need to avoid, but in reality it can be a good or bad thing, depending on circumstances.

First, there’s the chronic grinding kind, of having a job you hate, a spouse that annoys you, or not enough money and all those low-level but serious things that slowly wear people down, raise blood pressure, and generally are pretty widely recognised as having a damaging effect on human health.

But short-term ACUTE stress can have what’s called a hormetic effect, it can be healthful and positive, if we face a challenge we set for ourselves and work hard to overcome it, and walk away with a feeling of increased self-respect and self-worth, and feeling more capable to deal with future challenges.

So, to me, desperation is a bit like this, only maybe with the markers almost reversed – long-term dissatisfaction can spur us to the kind of desperation where we’re willing to do literally ANYTHING to break through, make changes not just to ourselves, but to our entire worlds, to not just perfrom alchmey but to be the catalysts for a new evolution.

I guess a lot of ,my early life amounted to that, it was as though the mismatch between me and observed world cranked up so much tension that in the end the world had to give way, and start giving me the things I most desired. I’m not joking!

It’s the “Oh shit I can’t pay the bills this month” that’s likely to de-fang people, and make them struggle to perfrom effective work – I had this a couple of years ago when my dog was sick, stuff that in ANY other situation I could totally handle, but the sudden onset, the worry, the sleepless nights nursing him or when he kept waking me, I was fucked, I had to turn to the Book of Fate as an outside opinion to give me answers, and my evocations and other work suffered badly.

Taking the model of long-term desperation creating fuel for ascent, with the dog, I could (and now HAVE) set up a system to remain in contact with his Higher Self, collected resources of various kinds, and so on; with money, that’s the same thing – you need to look back on your life, and really COMMIT to making the decision to build things up and to push through any boundaries to be in a better place.

So, looking at your life, the areas where you feel that long-term “this ain’t right” you can amass that anger, disbelief, unhappiness, whatever it takes, and commit to a similar long-term and equally juggernaut-like assault on any and all limiting factors – as a side-effect, when you do that, you will also be in a better place for the occasional sudden “Oh shit” curveballs life throws at you, just as I had my Book of Fate and the ability to access Higher Selves and various other things for power, even when I felt like a pair of wrung-out socks.

More on acute versus chronic stress:

And for a biological and nutritional model of this:

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/hormesis-how-certain-kinds-of-stress-can-actually-be-good-for-you/

5 Likes

This was very informative to real. Thanks! @LadyEva

1 Like

Sigh ^read^ damn autocorrect

1 Like

As a postscript to that, @Bowling270, use your desperation as fuel to burn, not as an unmanning crushing force. It’s about seizing control and making a choice, and the way you can focus on things and stay with a thought as you often do on here, I have a feeling that you can make this work once you commit to it. :thumbsup:

5 Likes

I think it cuts both ways. not long after I moved back to my hometown. …i had to have a car and fast. so I did some magick and it worked within two weeks I had a car. and that was out of desperation
but back on August Eve I did a ritual with two friends for a bountiful harvest…and what that means to us. I didnt have desperation while doing the ritual as i do have a job and all. But I wanted to harvest in all that hard work.
I have reaped rewards from that ritual as well.

So I think it depends on the magician just dont let the desperation cloud your head where you cant focus.

3 Likes

Same with me a different way i own those ps4 pro and i usually play that game Skyrim special edition so ever i can’t succeed with the black arts and become wealthy in this world i usually turn to Skyrim out of desparation because its easyer to play as a mage in tamriel and pick up a spell tomb it works forge a million gold septums, go to a Daedric shrine and get an answer from Morlag Bal, Travel to Apocrypha to talk to Hermaus Mora, Travel to the Soul Cairn, i wish magic in this world would work at the same level as Skyrim, and i wish it was easy to make a million dollars in this world as it is easy in tamriel 200,000,000 gold septums, problem with the government in this world they set it up so it is absolutely impossible to become a million, billion air in this world so i remain living in poverty, oh 870 a fortnight on pention 200 for rent o if want private rental between 600 to 2,000 a fortnight, o also 2,000 bond money for dead rent, and depending on the amount of rent end up living in a dump of a place and its not permanent, oh lets apply for a home loan, and now days in this stone age between 600,000 to 800,000 dollar home loan get a reasonable home with decent size rooms not cramped up in some tiny tinsey winsey home, for 300,000 dollars bearly big enough to fit a Queen size bed in a bedroom bump your head getting up in the middle of the night going to the shit house living in a Sth Australia Housing trust unit ending up with concussion and a lounge room 3.4 meter by 2.6 meter lounge room cramped with a 65" 4K Tv and a 7.2ch sony muteki home theater system wall to wall 3meter and a theater lounge blocking of the bedroom because it can’t fit anywhere else nearly sit not far up against the tv 2 meters from the screen 2nd bedroom bearly big enough to fit a alter in a 3.2 meter by 2.5 meter bedroom o well cramp it in so i can put my alter on the north wall and i got a Queen size 2 X 2 meter be in a bedroom 2.6 X 2.6 meters 2 wardrobe so i only got a 1ft clearence around the bed and a tiny back yard 5 X 5 meters and there you go housing S A, pull down a large house on a quarter acer block a build 3 to 4 units on a quarter acer block a charge the same amount of money for a tiny home the same price for that large house they pulled down, no wonder why Satan doesn’t come unit to small unit would get demolished trying to appear, so this i what i thought about doing a ritual to cripple the worlds gold stock market hit it so hard and plummet gold price from $50 a gram down to $1 a kg just enough time for me to purchase 500Kgs of gold then perform another ritual to sky rocket the price of gold to a new time high of $200 a gram than i take 480 kgs of my gold to the gold exchange and cash it in and claim $96,000,000 and go out and invest in a $10,000,000 mansion and a $2,600,000 Pagani Zonda, and set a large 6 X 4 meter bedroom up with a Northern Alter Using my Nexus Urn of infernal power, a theater room with a 13.2ch Home theater using 13 of those JBL vertec VTX V25 6,000 watts of RMS. Per ch, plus 2 JBL Vertec G28 Ground stackable deul 18" subs 4,800 watts continues Rms. Using 8 crown I-Tech 12000HD and crown I-Tech 3 X 3500HD and 6 DBX 31 band graphic EQ, and intergrade it with the Marantz AV8802A A/AV pre amplifier 13.2 balanced XLR pre out with dolby Atmos, and plug into a 65" 4K TV.:slight_smile:

I thought doubt was the Magickal cock​ block?

2 Likes

I think so, but I think certain kinds of desperation incude doubt in oneself, that feeds into this.

Someone feeling no doubt but absolute determination regarding their desperate situation is more likely to succeed, I think? :thinking:

3 Likes