Desperate Need For Help(Emergency)

Hello everyone. I know I’ve posted many times on this forum regarding my problems. It seems that I have never ending problems since this 2 years.

My current predicament is my landlord is going to evict me and my father out of the house at the end of this month. My father couldn’t pay the rent for 4 months because we are facing many difficulties. Since we shifted to our current house, my father had an accident and this had a bad impact on his health due to trauma.

We have talked to the landlord to extend the period so that we could come up with something and pay him. My father has his EPF money but could only take it next year March when he turns 55 years old. Unfortunately, the landlord threatened to kill us and wants us out of the house. The landlord had cut our electricity since 9th of December. The landlord is a millionaire so he has no problem to bribe the police and so on.

My father and I have asked many of our friends for help to borrow some money and shift from the current house to another one but everyone has shunned us. My father has even shown his EPF statement but no one wants to help us.

I’m 17 years old and just recently finished my important examinations and I’m waiting for the results which is due next year March. I’m unemployed and no one wants to employ me as I’m under 18 years old. A job is not going to help me anyway as this is an emergency situation as I don’t want to be homeless.

I’ve called various demons and angels for help and I’m anxiously awaiting results. Lukorst and Samassk has been summoned from the Kingdom of Flames. Ziku has already helped me some money to live for another week at least.

Any help, prayer, positive energy, positive advice is highly appreciated as I’m already well in depression. I’ve read many topics on this but I want an insight into my problem. My father has many enemies so maybe someone has sent us evil spirits to finish us off for good this time.

I’m a devotee of Shiva and I’ve performed a task of chanting the mantra “Om Namah Shivaya” 1000x daily for 40 days. At the last day I acquired 60 bucks. That was magickal but now I feel that it’s difficult for Shiva to help me in this situation.

Meanwhile my father is an ardent devotee of Hanuman for many years but my father is still plagued with many problems. He truly loves Hanuman dearly.

The local Hindu priests had told us that we are affected my malefic grahas Rahu and Ketu. I’ve been praying to Rahu and my father has been praying to Ketu tirelessly but we have not noticed any changes in 2 years.

I really hope that everyone would help me in this difficult situation. If possible, please direct your positive energy to me if it could truly solve my problem. Thank you very much. I’m very sorry for the extremely long post.

2 Likes

Have you tried praying to Lord Ganesh? I’ve heard that he’s an excellent deity to go to for prosperity.

2 Likes

Ganesh can come across as intimidating and all business, but beyond that he is surprisingly compassionate. I’d go to him if I were you, he’s helped me out of several binds in the past!

(Even though for years I spelled and said his name wrong like a clown…and still do sometimes…poor guy can’t catch a break with me).

If you’re wanting to go to a Demon, Paimon is a very good one for Prosperity. I’ve heard several stories of his aid in the past, and have seen it unfold for others. If you’re wanting an Angelic form of help, I’ve heard that Barakiel is a good one to speak with. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been praying to Ganesh, Shiva, Hanuman, Durga, Kali, Maha Lakshmi, Kubera, Krishna for many years but I still have a lot of problems. My father prays to the same Gods. We offer them apples, bananas, flowers, incense, and oil. We even go to temples and perform archanas or poojas.

1 Like

Do you pray and hope things happen, or expect things to happen without putting in the effort to open up paths for Abundance? Prayer alone can rarely solve such earthly dilemmas…

2 Likes

I recite mantras of each of the Gods. I explain my problems to them. However, the priests said that my father has a lot of bad luck because of his fucked up Horoscope. So the Gods might not really help us. I’m really worried about this. I also heard that the Hindu Gods are extremely hard to please.

I dunno about that. I’ve done very little to please any being, other than being honest with them, and not expecting them to do backflips for me in return (though that said, I have given tests to beings for fun just to see if they could manage something — I do not reccomend this if you aren’t prepared for the results).

If these gods are not working for you, perhaps you should look to different beings to aid you? Or better, look for real world solutions? I think too many people rely solely on magick to fix their problems and that can result in dangerous situations. There’s gotta be a balance of faith and effort somewhere.

3 Likes

Maybe that house you are living might be the problem sometimes property can bring negative energies into your life.

Even the gods want you to move away from that place due to a reason

1 Like

Yes, eVox that’s actually a really good perspective.

I’m looking into the 50 names of Marduk. I am also thinking of calling Lucifuge Rofocale.

2 Likes

Wait…So you need money right?

Yes, I’m looking for money to move out.

Yeah, still need money.

I honestly feel like eVox is on the right wave of thought atm. It feels to me that moving is actually in your best interest. Especially if working with demons might not be in your cards at the moment. Calling on them for aid when you’re expected to leave your home might result in more harm than good as intentions clash…

Edit: oh wait sorry misunderstanding. I thought you were trying to stay in your current place longer.

Maybe a cleansing or banishing spell could help.
Also could be a curse, and a curse break would be necessary in that case. :thinking:
Have you tried anything like that yet?

Maybe in your country/city has some sort of job program for teens. Try look up, many places has those type of programs that could make it easier for you get a job at your age.

I think Belial is the demon that more helps when comes to money issues.

Wishing you all luck!

1 Like

Maybe instead of asking for money you could ask for compassion from friends and family to help you guys get on your feet in between moving?

I’ve never tried any banishing or cleaning rituals. Could you suggest some or redirect me to some topics regarding those?

1 Like

Other than me and my father, there is no family for us. My mother has left us and took our house and car with her. My father had worked so hard to buy those two but my mother had deceived my father.

No friend is willing to help us either

You could ask an angel to cleanse and banish on your behalf (I’ve heard Archangel Micheal is awesome at basically everything lol). Angels, in my experience, tend to enjoy helping out people in need. He could be a good start to trying to get rid of some of that negativity.

1 Like

Yeah this reminds me when we moved into our house we did “Bahirav puja” according to our religion. We believe every house has a guardian spirit in it, depends on the place actually and we make offerings so we dont piss off the spirit

Might be a person who died long ago in greed and wandering around the property trying to feed off a new family.

Find some money and move out i think you will be fine @TheMadManiac