Desire to call Lilith from... nothing?

I felt something. I felt that I should call her now. I don’t wanna disrespect her, like, she’s a Queen.
I’m in debt with a spirit (Lucifer, I should dedicate an artwork for him every month, but the last month I was so not ok and without inspiration and when I remembered that I was an asshole with him for not doing something thats written in my pact and I was even embarassed to talk to him, but he seems ok (?) and comprehensive with this (I also see that he has a lesson behind this, like when he didn’t answer a prayer of mine and I was disappointed, but I didn’t say anything) and this month I’m doing 2 artworks for him to compensate… I even started to draw today, but he told me to stop bc he wanted me to write something) so she would mind with this?

1 Like

Lucifer and Lilith are very close, so i don’t see why this would offend her, so don’t worry about that :slight_smile:
respect is above all the first thing you should keep in mind, and both Lilith and Lucifer are very understanding of our mundane issues so as long as you don’t completely blow off your offerings they will still work with you :slight_smile:

1 Like